DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Tuco

Country flag
Dude IIT bombay and IISc Bangalore have labs that can produce semiconductor chips of 3 nm technology, i have talked with researchers working in this field.
Please provide source if you have. Couldn't find any credible links in google.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Pinaka is already in production .. So, whats this Quality assurance for? A new variant of Pinaka ? .. a new factory? or something else ?
This is not quality assurance. This is basically the final production certification of all vendors involved which is handed over to customer.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You can access quality of fuel technology by looking at tonnage of a " carrier system " and " missile system " :dude:
Ummm....the missile weight is supposed to be 70 tonnes, no?? Please do care to mention another ICBM presently in service anywhere in the world that weighs this much.
Bhai sahab kaha thae ap intna din.
Sorry, I don't follow you.

Akula

Country flag
Ummm....the missile weight is supposed to be 70 tonnes, no?? Please do care to mention another ICBM presently in service anywhere in the world that weighs this much.

Sorry, I don't follow you.
R-36 ICBM, weight is around 200tons. Les than 50 are operated by Russia.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
The weight of the missile will depend on the payload it is supposed to carry. Also, heavy weight icbm s are not a problem. Weight problem arises if it has to fit in a submarine. But this 70 tonne missile, is most likely a agni class missile, asuccessor of the agni v, and not k series.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The weight of Agno v is 50 ton.. This new missile would be 70 ton. Where is the inefficiency?
That's cause A 5 itself is highly inefficient by global standards!!

Minuteman-III ----
1. Range - ~ 9700 km
2. Mass - 36,030 kg

Agni V ----
1. Range - ~ 5500 km (with full payload)
2. Mass - 50,000 kg

And to add insult to injury, the Minuteman was developed in the 60s, now go figure.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
Please provide source if you have. Couldn't find any credible links in google.
If i find her email, I could provide you with the email of PhD candidate working in IIT Bombay.

You won't get this info on Google, trust me even i was surprised, she even showed me sample silicon ics and mems sensors that can detect molecules of explosive materials.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles