DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Better sell of BSNL.. Had been to a local BSNL office in my native town to get an internet connection 3 times.. I was just made to run around without any result.. They are just too secure in their jobs to work..
When I went to BSNL office for connection of Bharat Fiber for my office, I received calls from Airtel Broadband within an hour for BB connection !!.

Corruption is apparent in BSNL.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Mar-avy-adha

Think it's a Sanskrit name
Mriga-vyadh? "Deer hunter" would be a dumb name!

:facepalm:

let's assume for a sec it is

What difference does it make ?

Somebody explain it to me lol
He was confused that blow-off panels are on the other side. But infact the image was inverted & those indeed are blow-off panels.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Mriga-vyadh? "Deer hunter" would be a dumb name!

He was confused that blow-off panels are on the other side. But infact the image was inverted & those indeed are blow-off panels.
No idea , don't have any knowledge in sanskrit unfortunately. I would have loved to learn it though. Next life I guess

Now that's a confusing confusion

The blow off panels will always be on the loaders side , whichever way the tank is oriented isn't it ?

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
No idea , don't have any knowledge in sanskrit unfortunately. I would have loved to learn it though. Next life .

The blow off panels will always be on the loaders side , whichever way the tank is oriented isn't it ?
Yes. It was on the loaders side, which in turn was on the wrong side.

People after all used to seeing Arjun's bloe-off panels on the left side of the tank.

Karthi

Country flag
No idea , don't have any knowledge in sanskrit unfortunately. I would have loved to learn it though. Next life I guess

Mṛgavyādha (मृगव्याध):—One of the Eleven Rudras (ekādaśa-rudra), according to the Agni-purana

Global Defence

New threads

Articles