Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

Karthi

Country flag
@Karthi
Bro why you angry Nigga'
Just pointed out a superficial resemblance

Porks and Chinkies already jumped into spreading we are copied Rafale and J31 . We should not repeat this mistake . I am not angry but just reacted like that .

FB_IMG_1611562529552.jpg

They spreading this in Social Media.

FB_IMG_1611562532610.jpg

But I can spot many many differences. And can prove they are not copies but we'll researched designs . But yes they have some similarities

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Porks and Chinkies already jumped into spreading we are copied Rafale and J31 . We should not repeat this mistake . I am not angry but just reacted like that .

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

But I can spot many many differences. And can prove they are not copies but we'll researched designs . But yes they have some similarities
it’s a tactic in narrative building to create “false equivalence” in an attempt to erase their own mistakes of the past. focus of such tactic is their own people, not us.

even if you respond with facts, message is not gonna sink in their heads.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Ew who wants to copy Chinese its like doing thievery in the thiefs house.

warriorextreme

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

One must be blind to think AMCA is copy of the Chini fighters. As if Chini developed the first 5th Gen fighter in the world.

Akula

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Joke of the century. Ha bhai Shenyang ke design chor liye hamne.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

Does anyone here have an active Wikipedia account?
Put this entire thing on record in wikipedia page of AMCA to ensure that their false narrative can be debunked easily:-
First is this image that was showcased in 2010, long before FC-31:

(image already available on wikipedia)

Next is the design evolution to the model which was shown last time. That evolution is shown in this image:

AMCA design evolution.png

(source: https://defenceforumindia.com/threa...al.36/page-149#lg=_xfUid-1-1611570843&slide=0)

Then put in the latest renders of the final AMCA configuration with DSI. Take those images from Tarmak videos and Aero india 2021 snapshots.

Once all this progression has been mentioned in AMCA wikipedia page, we can easily counter this narrative.

EDIT: There is already a "previous designs section in AMCA wiki page, just need to add that second picture, pictures before DSI from last Aero India (which is already the poster picture of AMCA wiki page) and the new pictures from this Aero India 2021 which will have the DSI-AMCA final config.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

View attachment 74874

View attachment 74875

image.png

Nothing would make me happier if we really nicked some stuff from J-31, some surprising similarities are there, especially in the latest iteration's new wing-flaps & tailfins (...I found during studying the design to help @Kuntal model AMCA. Suggested him to simply refer to previous J-31 prototype while modelling top of the reshaped fuselage of new AMCA).

Serves the chinks right 😈😈

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
...I found during studying the design to help @Kuntal model AMCA. Suggested him to simply refer to previous J-31 prototype while modelling top of the reshaped fuselage of new AMCA
Just FYI, either doesn't apply for the latest version. Some superficial similarities that existed have ended... They've moved on & we've moved on. The shape of the fuselage top has changed too.
image (4).png

But frankly there won't even be that much difference between AMCA, KF-X, TF-X, J-31 etc. to stop trolls from trolling. To us they seem different, not to the random internet layman.
Screenshot_20210123_230822.jpg
kfx.jpeg
L_20170602143950682824.jpg

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

First Photo: #AkashNG #missile being test fired from the Integrated Test Range off Odisha coast. The advanced version of Akash SAM is capable of destroying aerial targets upto 70 km away & difficult to be detected & jammed. #India #DRDO
@DRDO_India

@XpressOdisha

@NewIndianXpress

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles