DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
overhauled T90.
They need to go for a comprehensive upgrade down the line. Next should be gun with higher chamber pressure and autoloader to fire bigger projectile. They need to be innovative with upgrades and try something like russians doing with there T 90M. a new ERA with hard kill APS is also needed in my opinion.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They need to go for a comprehensive upgrade down the line. Next should be gun with higher chamber pressure and autoloader to fire bigger projectile. They need to be innovative with upgrades and try something like russians doing with there T 90M. a new ERA with hard kill APS is also needed in my opinion.
Might as well, design a new tank altogether. Russians made such a fuss about design change last time when IA wanted to AC.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
New tank is already under development but it can't replace all the T 90 so comprehensive upgrade is must.
i hope this new tank at least matches Armata. From what i have seen from drawings, it's look like a blatant copy of K 2 from turret at least.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i hope this new tank at least matches Armata. From what i have seen from drawings, it's look like a blatant copy of K 2 from turret at least.
At least there will not be criticism regarding design unlike arjun. Rest of the things can be managed.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
army requirements are hardly fck up. it's massive failure of industry to deliver.
Just look at the requirements that army floats u will get to know where the problem lies. Army wants a mobile 45-50 ton tank with protection level of 65ton how is this possible.

Regarding arjun DRDO offered much better turret design in past .

flanker99

Country flag
I remember there was a competition to develop see through armour for tanks and armoured vehicles and if i remember correctly then tonbo won it.What happened to that project?..any idea?

Knowitall

Oh! There will be. I know they gonna fck up for sure.
You mean the army right?

Changing requirements everytime DRDO comes out with something.

But hey lets bash a agency which gets plagued with limited budget infrastructure and has to follow reservation and other shitty govt policies but still comes out with great tech.

Please tell me what happened to ATAGS we all will grow old and they still wont induct it.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles