DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

johnq

Rambo101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who needs that shit? Even if the bullet doesn’t penetrate, you will die of its kinetic energy transferred to your body that will shatter your ribs and internal organs might disfunction.
Yes you are right but it's amazing how far BPJ technology has advance. I will still buy that thing though. It's light and can stop almost all calibre a soldier likely to face in combat.
b78926f95b90effce9fb8bcd4f78587d.jpg

Now who would not want to buy that light BPJ , if it can stop all of the above s**t.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Thats why I hate bureaucracy, funds toh dedo bc kya khushi nahi milti in babuo ko ki India me kuchh bane? Funds dene me bhi time lagate hai yeh!

what can we do when governments are running businesses, why not hand over to private firms?

Kumata

Country flag
Thats why I hate bureaucracy, funds toh dedo bc kya khushi nahi milti in babuo ko ki India me kuchh bane? Funds dene me bhi time lagate hai yeh!

what can we do when governments are running businesses, why not hand over to private firms?
Somebody said "govt have no fucking business to be in business "

Babus are used to undertable kicks for even buying a chaddi worth 50 re.. and here we have thousands of crores on table....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles