DRDO and PSU news and discussion

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
This poster mentions anti radiation missile amongs the various weapons systems.
Is there any hele-compatible anti-rad missile in works.....any offshoots of any existing hele-launched missiles or anything....
Or is that just a mention of lch's anti-rad capability?

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Better to use HAL LUH for the project than older Cheetah helicopters.
Yeah. The learnings from the project can be applied to any platform, just like Maitri missile learnings were put to use in other systems.
That said, given that a working prototype is available, why not give it a try. If the economics work out, fine, otherwise use the learnings some place else.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Hum ne yehi se uthaya tha voh pic. Watermark kahe nahi kiya ? Your fault. :rofl: :rofl:
Lol I was not alluding to that in anyway , I am already said anybody is free to use information as they deem fit. I always will support ordinary citizens reporting defence information inorder to break the hold of main stream defence presstitudes.

My point was to allude to information already existing in this thread so that guys can refer to the same for additional information by searching for it.

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
Lol I was not alluding to that in anyway , I am already said anybody is free to use information as they deem fit. I always will support ordinary citizens reporting defence information inorder to break the hold of main stream defence presstitudes.

My point was to allude to information already existing in this thread .
Aree aap toh serious ho gaye. Mazak hain bhai.

I am writing articles now. Soon I too will be a prestitude. :hehe:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ha har chor after getting caught say the same thing I didnt robe anything. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
I don't think neither me nor gautam meant anything in that context.

There is nothing to steal because nobody owns the same.

My context was entirely different , I wanted guys to realise that much of information already exists and if they want to know more they can search for it in this thread.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Aree aap toh serious ho gaye. Mazak hain bhai.

I am writing articles now. Soon I too will be a prestitude. :hehe:
You missed the " lol " in the beginning lol.

If your articles get posted in main stream media then you will be awarded the certificate of presstitude by me first :troll: Just make sure that doesn't not happen :cowboy:

Anyways I wish there was independent media platform with a wide reach, free from presstitituse control where ordinary citizens ( minus librards , leftists , jihadis ricebags ) can contribute.

And good luck for your articles.

Last edited:

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
If your articles get posted in main stream media then you will be awarded the certificate of presstitude by me first :troll: Just make sure that doesn't not happen :cowboy:
I will be popular. I will attend Lit Fests. I will get sponsors. Just think about the possibilities. :lehappy:
And good luck for your articles.
Thank you. Just hope the liberal intellectuals take notice. And soon I will be writing for respected newspapers like The Wire, NDTV etc etc....

One can always hope.
Awesome timing. :troll::troll:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I will be popular. I will attend Lit Fests. I will get sponsors. Just think about the possibilities. :lehappy:

Thank you. Just hope the liberal intellectuals take notice. And soon I will be writing for respected newspapers like The Wire, NDTV etc etc....

One can always hope.

Awesome timing. :troll::troll:
Yeah very exciting possibilities with barkha , rana , swara etc :megusta:

Do you own a HD camera ? , just asking for no reason at all :troll:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Country flag
Yeah very exciting possibilities with barkha , rana , swara etc :megusta:

Do you own a HD camera ? , just asking for no reason at all :troll:
Is he @Gautam Sarkar trying to be there as a right wing mukhbir? Or different voice among looney people because they don't want to listen.
Similar to New York times and BBC guys, of they didn't like you they will force you out like a bunch of FANCY kids, really.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles