DRDO and PSU news and discussion

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Mar-avy-adha

Think it's a Sanskrit name
Mriga-vyadh? "Deer hunter" would be a dumb name!

:facepalm:

let's assume for a sec it is

What difference does it make ?

Somebody explain it to me lol
He was confused that blow-off panels are on the other side. But infact the image was inverted & those indeed are blow-off panels.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Mriga-vyadh? "Deer hunter" would be a dumb name!

He was confused that blow-off panels are on the other side. But infact the image was inverted & those indeed are blow-off panels.
No idea , don't have any knowledge in sanskrit unfortunately. I would have loved to learn it though. Next life I guess

Now that's a confusing confusion

The blow off panels will always be on the loaders side , whichever way the tank is oriented isn't it ?

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
No idea , don't have any knowledge in sanskrit unfortunately. I would have loved to learn it though. Next life .

The blow off panels will always be on the loaders side , whichever way the tank is oriented isn't it ?
Yes. It was on the loaders side, which in turn was on the wrong side.

People after all used to seeing Arjun's bloe-off panels on the left side of the tank.

Karthi

Country flag
No idea , don't have any knowledge in sanskrit unfortunately. I would have loved to learn it though. Next life I guess

Mṛgavyādha (मृगव्याध):—One of the Eleven Rudras (ekādaśa-rudra), according to the Agni-purana

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
System can detect&jam micro drones up to 3kms&lase target upto 1-2.5kms depending on wattage of laser weapon.Solution can be effective counter to increased drone-based activity in western&northern sectors. It has also been deployed for Independence Day celebrations in Delhi: DRDO

Last edited:

sagar

Country flag
System can detect&jam micro drones up to 3kms&lase target upto 1-2.5kms depending on wattage of laser weapon.Solution can be effective counter to increased drone-based activity in western&northern sectors. It has also been deployed for Independence Day celebrations in Delhi: DRDO
Tweet is not available.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

porky_kicker

Country flag
Below anti drone system from DRDO looked mean. Is it a different one ?

Yes completely different system

The one you posted is an trailer mounted DEW system ( laser ) . It is a hard kill system.

The one in the ANI tweet is a soft kill system with jammers

Idiots behind the ANI report completely mixed up 2 different systems and fucked up both.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles