DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jik60

Country flag
It seems that Agni 6 is going to be a " 4 stage " ICBM with a " heavy throw weight payload "

View attachment 49658

In the old presentation above A6 is shown to be 3 staged , but as I mentioned earlier now it seems that it has been revised to include 4 stages .
Excellent!! Then it will be 2-3 meter taller than its predecessor, It will be a 20 meter tall with more than 50 ton in mass weight---- a proper land based ICBM.

Is this in Dev stage, So what about all those discussion on Twitter that, India is not interested in A6 or super higher range anymore, rather it will focus on making the A5 better and will make a A5P with better range and performance ???????

porky_kicker

Country flag
Excellent!! Then it will be 2-3 meter taller than its predecessor, It will be a 20 meter tall with more than 50 ton in mass weight---- a proper land based ICBM.

Is this in Dev stage, So what about all those discussion on Twitter that, India is not interested in A6 or super higher range anymore, rather it will focus on making the A5 better and will make a A5P with better range and performance ???????
I simply post the info which I found , outside of that no idea on A5 or A5P or A6

Bajirao

Country flag
A-6 should be based on k-series.then 30-40 ton will be enough for desired range and payload...

yoggs

Country flag
It seems that Agni 6 is going to be a " 4 stage " ICBM with a " heavy throw weight payload "

View attachment 49658

In the old presentation above A6 is shown to be 3 staged , but as I mentioned earlier now it seems that it has been revised to include 4 stages .
Extra stage also could mean that we are increasing the range of A6.

Chinmoy

Country flag

View attachment 49658

Now why would we like to spook the entire western world?

Chinmoy

Country flag
Objectives, perception change with time I guess .

And what one can do or not do now or in future is directly proportional to the quantum of power and influence one can yield now or in the future
Agreed, but I don't believe there would be any political go ahead for a land based 10k km system. I believe if any such system would come, it would be sub based.
A6, whenever it comes would be more about throw weight rather then range I believe.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
These are very costly with a minimal advantage . Looks very advanced but not upto the mark.
Why would it cost much?.. Just 1 big hull & 2 mini hulls, joined at the top.

Karthi

Country flag
Why would it cost much?.. Just 1 big hull & 2 mini hulls, joined at the top.
I mistook this as Zumvalt class , but still USS independence cost 700 Million , similar Ships costs around 450 million, future Ships of the class may be less costly , similar like the F35 cost come down to 80 Million

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles