Doubts Regarding Weapons used in Lahore Attacks.

pakfalcon

People, I have serious doubts about the Weapons used in the Lahore Attacks.

Please observe some of these weapons used. If you have a careful eye, you will notice they don't originate anywhere from inside Pakistan, and rather from stockpiles in a neighboring country. I think just based on the weapons, many lines can be drawn all pointing to a few originating sources.

The Grenade Launcher is a FAKE! I saw it on the TV and its skin looked very thin (like made out of a tin can). It is most certainly not capable to fire a rocket based on its design and it is most certainly not an US Army LAW. This is simply a well made mock-up!!! Why was it left behind? well that's a good question isn't it!

Check this out also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVYmiMh4GcY

ZOOM

Founding Member
People, I have serious doubts about the Weapons used in the Lahore Attacks.

Please observe some of these weapons used. If you have a careful eye, you will notice they don't originate anywhere from inside Pakistan, and rather from stockpiles in a neighboring country. I think just based on the weapons, many lines can be drawn all pointing to a few originating sources.

The Grenade Launcher is a FAKE! I saw it on the TV and its skin looked very thin (like made out of a tin can). It is most certainly not capable to fire a rocket based on its design and it is most certainly not an US Army LAW. This is simply a well made mock-up!!! Why was it left behind? well that's a good question isn't it!

Check this out also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVYmiMh4GcY

Welcome to one more troller based in Pakistan:boat:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Atrociously Dumb ploy by the Masterminds of the attacks to lead the trail towards India! I heard some say RAW and LTTE behind this!

Why were the Crime Scene Investigators or Police holding the Weapons left behind without any Gloves??? I saw it clearly on TV them holding onto the stuff without any gloves, wont it erode any chance of Finger Prints?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles