Don't wear green contact lens

apple

As someone who's about to get banned, I'll make what's probably my last important and urge all Indians, to try and get in touch with Bollywood acters/ actresses and tell them to stop wearing green contact lens.

As someone with green eyes (and by green eyes I mean eyes that are sometimes, depending on the light, blue, sometimes grey. never, ever brown) I can say they look ridiculous and combined with their repeated trips to Michael Jackson's doctor they appear kind of grey, weird and not particularly human.

It's just awful

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Have n't you heard, Indians are very tolerant people.

You need to do more to make us intolerant.

;)

Sylex21

You realize some of them actually have green eyes? For others it is just a bit of fun and a stylistic choice. Tell western girls to stop sticking giant hunks of silicone in their breasts.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
As someone who's about to get banned, I'll make what's probably my last important and urge all Indians, to try and get in touch with Bollywood acters/ actresses and tell them to stop wearing green contact lens.

As someone with green eyes (and by green eyes I mean eyes that are sometimes, depending on the light, blue, sometimes grey. never, ever brown) I can say they look ridiculous and combined with their repeated trips to Michael Jackson's doctor they appear kind of grey, weird and not particularly human.

It's just awful
In punjabi we say, 'Teri juti tere ser'. We will beat your head with your own shoe.

Indians will appropriate all that is western and excavate all that was digested by your ancestors who stole it from us. Keep watching from sideline and keep crying we are cruising ahead. Bye Bye...Have a good Quitting.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles