‘Don’t go back to those dirty Indians’: The marines’ case fuels fascist sentiments in Italy

salute

@salute @Razor @Bornubus could either of you enunciate what you view as a worst case scenario that could arise if our data on this forum is used against us? Apart from our views that are already public, what are the other types of data that the forum collects from its users and what way could they be misused? I can only think of IP address, and even its role is limited and vague. India uses a dynamic IP system so someone's IP doesn't necessarily give a direct home address, at least to the forum admin. I can be probed and traced by intel agencies, but then again, why do you think anyone on this forum might get into trouble? no one here is talking more shit than, say our politicians are speaking in the public. Is it justified, or is it just paranoia, good sirs?
intelligence agencies,lol,
you do online banking ???
if no,
then whatever the intel agencies and hackers gonna find is bs.

sorcerer

Country flag
As I said I'm using a proxy; because DFI isn't what it used to be 5 years back, and frankly I don't trust some of the new mods here.
Hmmm.... Theres a point in it..I saw a few of my threads which was pitted against China disappear from the list.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Seriously, @Razor- you think you can cover your ass by changing your IP!!

Tracking a defence forum gives easy target and probably the first thing any intel agency will do. But people who are voicing their opinion on an open and easy to locate forum cannot be taken seriously. Especially if topics are fairly close to each other-like defence or economy unlike Reddit, where people post a lot of inane stuff.

Anyway, don't derail the thread and stick to the topic.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Seriously, @Razor- you think you can cover your ass by changing your IP!!

Tracking a defence forum gives easy target and probably the first thing any intel agency will do. But people who are voicing their opinion on an open and easy to locate forum cannot be taken seriously. Especially if topics are fairly close to each other-like defence or economy unlike Reddit, where people post a lot of inane stuff.

Anyway, don't derail the thread and stick to the topic.
It's not just about changing the IP.
But hey, something is better than nothing, I guess?

I'm not worried about intel agencies, it's more about other entities and issues (like financial.)

Anyway if you know my location (i.e. real not proxy) pm me the city name. Thanks.

salute

No sir, I don't do online banking. As soon as my mummy gives me a 10 rupees note I hand it over straight to the paani-puri wala bhaiyya in cash. I also ask the vendor for a free dry puri with aloo chat at the end, since that's our constitutional right.
yeah nice,
but dont sir me, me no sir, just a common guy.

salute

@salute @Razor @Bornubus could either of you enunciate what you view as a worst case scenario that could arise if our data on this forum is used against us? Apart from our views that are already public, what are the other types of data that the forum collects from its users and what way could they be misused? I can only think of IP address, and even its role is limited and vague. India uses a dynamic IP system so someone's IP doesn't necessarily give a direct home address, at least to the forum admin. I can be probed and traced by intel agencies, but then again, why do you think anyone on this forum might get into trouble? no one here is talking more shit than, say our politicians are speaking in the public. Is it justified, or is it just paranoia, good sirs?

The worst thing I might have said on this forum is perhaps recommending that India should use covert assets to kill Pakistanis. Can that get me in trouble? @Sakal Gharelu Ustad any inputs from your side sir? is there a precedent where someone got into trouble for posting something on the forum? What does it mean when someone says 'untrustworthy mods' does it mean like mods who are sympathizers of a particular political/religious groups taking our IP addresses and harassing us in real life? if that is so then I would proactively curtail my participation on the forum and only browse like a spectator.
if only hackers or intel agencies find someone 'interesting' then they gonna look into that person,
if something about that person interest them like where he works or where he lives,
something useful to them,

then they gonna put that person at some list,
put him some category based upon their interest of that person,

then they gonna e-surveillance that person,
what you do on internet,which websites you surf,

they gonna be profiling the sh*t out of that person,
they gonna make profile about you,
what kind of person you are,
what are your beliefs,opinions,

this profiling happens to everyone,
as you punch keywords like missile,islam,isis,.............

so what makes you special for them to take interest about you,
if no then intel guys not gonna waste their time,

hackers are mostly after money.

Indian Storm

I thought that politics of India is funniest but Italians changed my opinion.
Italians are more amusing than any other country. :pound:
There are many more countries whose Politics are much more funny than ours.Ukraine, Nepal, Pakistan,Mexico, Spain, Australia even UK and thanks to a comedian like George Bush and D Trump even US has joined the list. Our politics isn't "funny" but noisy at sometimes.

aliyah

ok Italianos here's a deal.......u take sonia n rahul back to Italy and we will let ur marines free :)

Nuvneet Kundu

Rocket lands near Italian embassy in Afghan capital Kabul

KABUL: A rocket landed near the Italian embassy in Kabul on Sunday, a police official said, a day before a meeting of Afghan and international officials aimed at laying the groundwork for possible peace talks with the Taliban.

The official, who asked not to be named, said there was no immediate word on any casualties or damage from the blast, which followed a series of suicide attacks in Kabul earlier this month.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I know it isn't mother, but believe me, many words and grammer rules in Italian are massively influenced by Sanskrit.

Easterners may be from Far East or South Asia, whoever goes in west to live are just mentally disturbed morons who just wanna eat fruit of development before working for nation.
Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that how badly is western society screwed up. Their rape rates, crime rates, divorce rates and rate of girls of losing virginity before age is mind boggling for easterners. :amen::pray:
They looted India for years and now calling us poor. Let India become developed country.
That's not far than one or two decades. Then, we will tell west what sort of animals they(westies) are.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
I remember an incident of my great grand pa's visit to US. He was a practicing pundeet and was called by a patel for pooja at his residents. He had invited his American friends in pooja. Looking at the staphan of navgrah, one american lady asked him that why all this poojas. My great grand pa replied that it is for our health, wealth and prosperity. The lady replied back saying that than why india is so poor then? My grand pa told her that it is because you looted us for centuries. you American and Europeans are sea robbers. You looted us and that is why we are poor and you guys are reach. No problem, we are going to surpass them very shortly i.e by 2030 and become worl's No 1 economy by 2045.

mikhail

Country flag
Here a small account from work war 2 catalogues
A German soldier came running to general Rommel saying "Sir Italy has declared war and they are mobilising their troops"
General keeping his calm said with a smile "No problem mate , send a small regiment to take care of them , we will be fine"

Soldier said "Sir you don't understand they have declared war with us and now they are out allies"
General became uneasy and said with a worry "Patch me to high command , we have to mobilise 3 battalions to stop them in doing so"
These Italianos are literally world famous for throwing unnecessary tantrums like some wannabe drama queen every now and then and in practical they are good for nothing.Heck,even their football team lacks the ethics and hence had to resort to all sorts of abuse at Zenedine Zidane about his younger sister in order to make him loose his cool and in the process get a red card during the 2006 Football world cup.These Italians should be ashamed of calling themselves the descendants of the great Roman people who literally ruled over Europe and a large part of Asia for well over a thousand years.Instead of fighting to the very end like the Germans and the Japanese they surrendered even without a proper fight during the 2nd World War and the funniest part is that the army to which they surrendered enmasse was largely composed of soldiers of the British "INDIAN" Army,the very nation who they are referring to as "dirty and poor"!!
@syncro any comment on the above post of mine,"mate"!!

Grifo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Mafia

He is saying that Italian society is a reflection of the above group, and vice versa.

:D
Stereotypes of Bollywood films

I now have the Indian judicial documents, I got them by the Court of Hamburg where the Indian authorities have them delivered August 6, 2015, I asked them and received 27 August.
I knew the story (I was here to discuss with you in September 2013), and I examined the documents for the judicial value results to be presented to the International Court of Aia. Already done.

I think you need to review your beliefs on the matter because what I wrote is descended from the one that the Indian authorities have filed in Hamburg, and everything can not be denied.
However, I am here to compare with you, if you have to dispute go ahead.

www.italianmarines.net

aliyah

i heard somewhere that GOI wants some evidence against Antonia & Maino family from Italian govt in return of marines..

Grifo

i heard somewhere that GOI wants some evidence against Antonia & Maino family from Italian govt in return of marines..
This is also written in Italian media. I do not care. I'm court expert for the defense and the two italian marines have not killed the fishermen. Everything is also shown on the Indian judicial documents, which have remained safe until August 2015. But now you too can read the documents, they are at your disposal. If you find to disprove me do it, I'm here to verify this.

Grifo

Tanks

Indian authorities and the Italian authorities have bad conscience on this court case.
The india for having mounted accusations with investigations in prejudice, and have kept secret the documents for four years.
The Italy for not having defended the two marines of the charges, to defend the economic interests in India (including arms sales, which in Italy is a state sector)

The result is a crisis of relations between Italy and India than ever in a thousand years of history have had contrasting reasons. The governments pass, the peoples remain.

But that's not part of my job, which is to the defense of the two accused, out of political squabbles. I will be also in New Delhi to testify if the International Tribunal will award India the jurisdiction over the case.
Now I am here to explain "the reasons of innocence", that judge now demonstrated.
And that everyone can read and evaluate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles