Dog Eat Dog World- China

no smoking

Country flag
The bill is to ban all dog and cat meat. No compromise will be made.
Sorry, you don't have say in this.

You will do as you're told or CCP will mow you over with tanks. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That is very strange, are you telling me that you know more of my daily behavior than myself?

You say westerners are forcing you, we haven't done anything but talk.
Sorry, I should say "annoying", just like flies.

Just like CCP did when Olympics came to please the West. clap
What law did CCP make during Olympics to please the West. If you are talking about banning dog meat, that is not law but a temperary regulation. It's a kindness to the guests in a important festival. That is why you can see the dog meat coming back after Olympic even though you westners are still coming.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Sorry, you don't have say in this.
When was the last time you ever heard of dissent in the NPC? It will go to vote, it will pass and you are out of luck. Rubber stamp Congress...

That is very strange, are you telling me that you know more of my daily behavior than myself?
Majority of people want free speech, they don't have it and when they speak for it they end up in the tracks of tanks. If you protest the will of CCP you end up dead or in labour camps. Your choice guy.

Sorry, I should say "annoying", just like flies.
Hasn't the West been annoying you for centuries?

What law did CCP make during Olympics to please the West. If you are talking about banning dog meat, that is not law but a temperary regulation. It's a kindness to the guests in a important festival. That is why you can see the dog meat coming back after Olympic even though you westners are still coming.
Apparently dog meat is going out less than two years after the Olympics. You will be fined 5,000 RMB and 15 days incarceration for eating it and 500,000 RMB for selling it. The CCP doesn't see it as a problem since "the prohibition, however, would not affect the lives of common Chinese a lot as very few people eat dog or cat meat in the country. "

no smoking

Country flag
When was the last time you ever heard of dissent in the NPC? It will go to vote, it will pass and you are out of luck. Rubber stamp Congress...
Give me a evidence that CCP is considering such a bill.

Majority of people want free speech, they don't have it and when they speak for it they end up in the tracks of tanks. If you protest the will of CCP you end up dead or in labour camps. Your choice guy.
Sorry, majorty of people doesn't want free speech NOW! If you are implying Tiananmen square, I have to disappint you that is only a group of students and beijing residents. Just one month later, I went to my father's hometown in Guangdong. The people there just asked me "Why did these students waste their time on these worthless thing?" It perfectly tell that free speech was still not in the top 10 of their priority list.

Hasn't the West been annoying you for centuries?
No, you guys f*** us for centuries. Just after 1949, you changed the policy.

Apparently dog meat is going out less than two years after the Olympics. You will be fined 5,000 RMB and 15 days incarceration for eating it and 500,000 RMB for selling it. The CCP doesn't see it as a problem since "the prohibition, however, would not affect the lives of common Chinese a lot as very few people eat dog or cat meat in the country. "
Or, realy? That is not what I saw and heared in last winter. The dog meat resturants are still there and even I had a good dinner in one of them. And there is no one borthered to talking about dog meat banning!
Yes, CCP doesn't see it as problem since "VERY FEW people would love to see it". Starting a fight which cannot win you anything, why borther to do that?

I am done here. It is realy a nightmare to discuss about china with someone who has no single idea about china but always pretended to be a expertise of chinese issue.

johnee

This thread is still on!!! hmm, as they say every dog has its day. ;)

So, whats the news chinese? Are you guys still allowed to eat dogs/cats/tiger d*cks? or has CCP banned them?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Give me a evidence that CCP is considering such a bill.
Why don't you watch the video in the OP? Google.cn is available. Oops, sorry I forgot they were still censoring you. Just wait a week, you will have the opportunity. Then you can see your Rubber stamp Congress do their usual act... lol

Sorry, majorty of people doesn't want free speech NOW! If you are implying Tiananmen square, I have to disappint you that is only a group of students and beijing residents. Just one month later, I went to my father's hometown in Guangdong. The people there just asked me "Why did these students waste their time on these worthless thing?" It perfectly tell that free speech was still not in the top 10 of their priority list.
Chinois want to be free of oppression. It is the natural state of man. Nobody has to take a CCP monitored poll to know the real answer to that question.

No, you guys f*** us for centuries. Just after 1949, you changed the policy.
Now the tables are turned. You poisen our pets and children with your shoddy products. Good job China.

Or, realy? That is not what I saw and heared in last winter. The dog meat resturants are still there and even I had a good dinner in one of them. And there is no one borthered to talking about dog meat banning!
Yes, CCP doesn't see it as problem since "VERY FEW people would love to see it". Starting a fight which cannot win you anything, why borther to do that?
China accounts for 40% of Asian pet demand and it grows 13% annually. Pet owners are a pretty important segment of Chinois society, far more than the few who eat dogs.

I am done here. It is realy a nightmare to discuss about china with someone who has no single idea about china but always pretended to be a expertise of chinese issue.
Go ahead and run, it is common when you don't know what you are talking about to ditch a conversation.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
nimo_cn, we don't encourage ganging up on someone because of his views, If you think he is being factually incorrect, counter him with facts. If you don't like what he says, you can chose to ignore him personally.

Any public comments about ignoring a member are not tolerated here.

masterofsea

why Chinese must obey the west idea? Why they don't stop eat meat of cow?

The CCP's stupidity is shocking!

no smoking

Country flag
This thread is still on!!! hmm, as they say every dog has its day. ;)

So, whats the news chinese? Are you guys still allowed to eat dogs/cats/tiger d*cks? or has CCP banned them?
About dog meat, yes and those resturants selling dog meat get even better.
Regarding tiger, yes, because we buy these things from other countries, especially india, so no one care.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles