Does my mum look full Indian and pass as any other Indian?

Soul83

i think she does and would, but im curious about the opinions of the couple of indians here and of course also foreigners/non-indians how they see it....
whats with me? i think most said i look kinda mixed asian and would pass rather in pakistan or afghanistan or as half indian?

take the time to look into the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

i think she does and would, but im curious about the opinions of the couple of indians here and of course also foreigners/non-indians how they see it....
whats with me? i think most said i look kinda mixed asian and would pass rather in pakistan or afghanistan or as half indian?

take the time to look into the video
She looks any other North Indian punjabi mom

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Not going to answer your query but going into diagnostics of reasons behind this query.

Apologies in advance if I have over/mis diagnosed you.

My mother will pull me from my hairs, throw me on the ground and kick me If I ever try to put her video on youtube, especially for such stupid reasons.

You need to develop a personality with high self esteem, deprived of such complexes which can trouble you because of your own colour and physicality.

People wear tattoos all over their face even lips where I live, still they survive, behave as normal as anyone else can.

If people can make you behave and feel things differently because you are an Indian then you are more at fault than they are.

If you want to make sure people know you are an Indian then there are many things you can do and one is to communicate (not talking about accent). Convincing a passer-by whether you are an Indian or not should be hardly yours or anyone else's concern.

Eastman

Country flag
if you look different not curse it, no two people are the same in this world, that's make your identity. I bet you wont want to look David Beckham look alike but be yourself :accepted:

pmaitra

Q. Does my mum look full Indian and pass as any other Indian?
A. Yes.

Waffen SS

It is crisis of cultural identity because Roma people lived many centuries out side of India. So it is not unexpected they may be confused..

Your mother looks like North Indian Punjabi or Delhite mother ..

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Bhai heart sa Indian hona chahia. Delhi hai Hindustani. I know few people in India who are more western then westeners.

I have relative who looks speak like british and has married a british. So dont take tension on this.
Btw you guys looks Indian.

sob

Mod
Country flag
What difference does it make. In Europe many of my business colleagues do not believe I am an Indian looking at my skin colour. According to them I look like an Iranian. that is their ignorance not mine.

Cheer up and enjoy life.

Soul83

thanks for nice answers, i guess that nazi guy (Waffen SS) insulted me i see his post is deleted pitty that such a person is on a indian forum, and claims to be indian. Waffen SS my ass lol. Can you please delete my video from my initial post and also from the quote of the user who posted first in this thread. Thank you :)

Soul83

Yes, both of you look like light skinned Indians
we both look a bit lighter then we are though in the video, we arent really light skinned well i a little bit more then my mum, i have a european influence from my dads side, my grandmother was european

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles