Does India Have the Strongest Navy in Asia (excluding Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Great, now name me some Indian brands and Indian products an average American has heard of??
I don't think I own a single Indian made product and that's not by design.

We are not the one claiming our economy is 2 largest etc.,! If your economy is 5 trillion show us something worth while apart from cheap copies!

Indian Brands Like TATA are very famous in Europe. They sell cars there and also own Jaguar and Land Rover. TATA also owns Teltley Tea of UK and UK largest steal makes Corus.

Arcelor Mittal is the worlds largest Steal maker.

Mahindra is among the top 3 tractor makers in the world and is sold in the US as a brand.

aramsogo

Steal is a commodity, so by definition Yada yada yada et cetera.

Not a substinence farmer. Never heard of Mahindra. I have heard of John Deere, Caterpillar, Komatsu, yada yada.

China never claimed anything. These are external rankings done by publications, NGOs or government agencies.

And I have never, ever scene a Tatas in Europe.

We are not the one claiming our economy is 2 largest etc.,! If your economy is 5 trillion show us something worth while apart from cheap copies!

Indian Brands Like TATA are very famous in Europe. They sell cars there and also own Jaguar and Land Rover. TATA also owns Teltley Tea of UK and UK largest steal makes Corus.

Arcelor Mittal is the worlds largest Steal maker.

Mahindra is among the top 3 tractor makers in the world and is sold in the US as a brand.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Not a substinence farmer. Never heard of Mahindra. I have heard of John Deere, Caterpillar, Komatsu, yada yada.

China never claimed anything. These are external rankings done by publications, NGOs or government agencies.
Obviously you have no idea what your talking about! A Chinese member said Chinas PPP is the largest and comparable to the US, so we had a discussion that quantity of production does not mean much. Thats where the Brand name argument started. If you want to compare with US(which we did not) Show us some brand names that are equal to US and help its GDP? PPP could mean 180 dildos and GDP means 180 Boeing 747s!! If u cant stop twisting the argument! Your not even the one who followed the discussion.

Last edited:

aramsogo

Adux

Country flag
Yikes. Why bother?? That looks like a design from the 1980's.
Did you get that from side view chicom, it is a far better product than any chinese design out there. Atleast it is original and works beyond the first week.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

And I have never, ever scene a Tatas in Europe.
Also we are talking of brand names, not commodity. Boeing is not an consumer item either!

TATA sells vehicles in Europe, so its well known!

Adux

Country flag
That Tibetan government isn't doing squat. You know it. I know it. You government knows it. Recognize an independent Tibet already then. What are you guys waiting for???
Waiting for you to piss of the whole world, You already did it with South China sea countries. You are basically boxed in, India is not. China will start feeling pressure in some time, India wont. You will do something stupid for sure.

Compared to the strategic link of Aksai Chin, South Tibet/AP is of secondary military value. Like I said, just more hungry mouths to feed
Aksai Chin, in the real sense have no value after advent warfare much greater than Land oriented Army. Didnt get it, did ya. Go learn something chicom

Adux

Country flag
Any war between the Nuclear Powers will go Nuclear after 2-3 weeks of fighting, Industrial capacity means diddly squat after that. It is as simple as that.

Adux

Country flag
In ww2 Germans had the best manufacturing base in Europe did not give them a victory. In ww2 Germans had the most advanced naval vessels of their time Uboats mass produced did not give them a victory. Any future conflicts with China will be an alliance no country will act 100% alone (including USA). Has China ever demonstrated any long range naval capability??

Future wars between powers ertswhile Germany - British capacity will not be years or drawn out, rather short duration of months

Country flag
This thread has taken a silly direction the Country boasting to be the #2 manufacturer does not have one brand name that the world knows, then asking for Indian brand name exports when India imports 70% of all manufactured items(from quality places). Avoid anymore off topic economic/industrial comparisions.

aramsogo

Have you ever been outside India?? Tatas are not well known at all.
Everyone in America and the world has heard of Boeing. No one has heard of Mittal. It makes commodities, so nobody cares about name brand commodities. It's an oxymoron.

Also we are talking of brand names, not commodity. Boeing is not an consumer item either!

TATA sells vehicles in Europe, so its well known!

Adux

Country flag
Sadly, you are not joking. This product will be a complete flop in the states. Does it spontaneously combust like the Nano??
No it has no chinese components, nor does it kill kids with paintjob. I love it when chicom looses, they start talking about the intangibles.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Have you ever been outside India?? Tatas are not well known at all.
Everyone in America and the world has heard of Boeing. No one has heard of Mittal. It makes commodities, so nobody cares about name brand commodities. It's an oxymoron.
Conveniently you left out my earlier post!

aramsogo

Aksai Chin connects two major Chinese provinces. It it of incredible strategic importance to China.
Check Wikipedia if you doubt me.

Waiting for you to piss of the whole world, You already did it with South China sea countries. You are basically boxed in, India is not. China will start feeling pressure in some time, India wont. You will do something stupid for sure.

Aksai Chin, in the real sense have no value after advent warfare much greater than Land oriented Army. Didnt get it, did ya. Go learn something chicom

Adux

Country flag
Aksai Chin connects two major Chinese provinces. It it of incredible strategic importance to China.
Check Wikipedia if you doubt me.
You idiot, they are connected even otherwise. lol! You basically lost 1962 war in terms of your objectives even after bringing 80,000 soldiers against 10,000 Indians. now turning aksai chin to strategic isnt going save your sorry ass. The idea Tibet lives on. Like I said thank your lucky stars one of the greatest armies of the second world war was led by the greatest set of pacifist ( they invented the pacifist movement) in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles