Documenting Pakistani Army and Paramilitary Causalities and Deaths

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This Thread was created so that we can collect all the details of all the Causalities India has inflicted against Pakistani Army from 1999 still now or if that is not possible a Paki causality thread from 2010 to till now. This Thread Should include Casualties that have been already Revealed by the Porki ISPR and also the ones that are hidden from general Paki Public and Politicians. We need to gather as much as Paki Casualty Data from Social Media Platforms and other resources as possible. The Thread Should include the Pictures of the Paki Soldiers and Where they were killed and when (means year and date if possible) they were killed by Our Forces. This Thread Should start from the Year of 1999 and go Descending Order towards the Future Years. We need this thread to expose lies Spread by the Current DG ISPR AssSniff Bafoonra and also the future ones as well. In Future We Should create a Thread Documenting Paki Casualties in the KP, Balochistan, Iran and Afghan Border Areas as well. I Hope Patrotic Indians on this Forum Would Contribute to this Thread. I got this Idea from Paki Army Causalities Thread Created by NeXoft007 on Twitter before he was banned.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Biggest Casuality of Pakistan are the Pilots of the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan.

I am still in confusion whether the F-16 which we shot down was a Twin Seater or Single Seater.

At 1st Ghafoor had claimed that he had 2 pilots in custody and at last he said 1 pilot in custody. I don't know whether or not ,Ghafoor himself spoke of 3 pilots (Teesra Bandha) but he Definitely spoke of more than 1 pilots.

I wonder to myself : who is the Doosra Bandha? Who is the Teesra Bandha? Who was the Pilot who died in CMH hospital?

Super Flanker

Country flag
I think so that Pakistan had hidden the death of a JF-17 Pilot as was pointed out in a post written by @Neptune. Let me get into more detail about the incident here please:-

The news of the JF-17 Crash had surfaced in 1st October 2016 which had stated that the JF-17 had Crashed into the Arabian sea on 27th September When it was on a Military exercise.

Here I am attaching the sources for my Claim :-

So Reportedly according to all the sources which on the internet, the pilot of the JF-17 had managed to safely eject. But this story of the pilot safely ejecting has an inconsistency to it. The JF-17 uses Martin-Baker PK16LE zero-zero ejection seat. So if the JF-17 pilot managed to Successfully eject safely than this should have Marked the 1st successful ejection of Martin Baker ejection seat From JF-17 but Martin Baker said that the 15 September 2020 crash was the first ejection from a JF-17. How is this possible?

I think so that Pakistan lied about the Pilot Ejecting safely and in reality the Pilot of the JF-17 had died and Pakistan hid his death or did JF-17 use some other Ejection seat other than Martin Baker ones? (Lol)

Super Flanker

Country flag
God only knows how many deaths and losses have been covered up by Pakistan. Pakistanis probably hide Casualities which happen far away from densely populated areas like Cites, Towns etc.

Also Aircraft Crashes which happen in areas like Forests (away From Civillians) are also probably hidden. I am absolutely amazed at how Pakistan does this. Pakistanis must be having a very long Experience of being able to hide information in their country.

Also during the 27th February skirmish when we shot down an F16 Using a MiG-21 bison than Pakistan had done a media blackout in their side of Kashmir (POK). {To hide loss of F-16 ofcourse!}

Watch this video From 4:45 -

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Biggest Casuality of Pakistan are the Pilots of the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan.

I am still in confusion whether the F-16 which we shot down was a Twin Seater or Single Seater.

At 1st Ghafoor had claimed that he had 2 pilots in custody and at last he said 1 pilot in custody. I don't know whether or not ,Ghafoor himself spoke of 3 pilots (Teesra Bandha) but he Definitely spoke of more than 1 pilots.

I wonder to myself : who is the Doosra Bandha? Who is the Teesra Bandha? Who was the Pilot who died in CMH hospital?
Definitely two seater, there is a vid from the paki side of a aircraft going down in paki airspace with 2 parachutes. Also a vid of a pilot being lynched. I would guess one survived, other got killed.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Definitely two seater, there is a vid from the paki side of a aircraft going down in paki airspace with 2 parachutes. Also a vid of a pilot being lynched. I would guess one survived, other got killed.
If the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan was a Twin Seater than that means that there was not only a "Doosra Bandha" but also possibly a "Teesra Bandha". I wonder what is the identity of those 2 Pilots.

But you should remember that just because there were 2 Parachutes than there won't necessarily always be "2" Pilots, MiG-21 and F-16 both possess drogue parachutes.

Therefore there is a possibility that maybe the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan was a single Seater and it ejected it's Drogue parachute after it Got shot down along with its pilot who himself came in a parachute and the locals misinterpreted both parachutes as Pilots. Another Possibility is that the F-16 was a twin seater as you pointed out.

This picture is of a Polish Air Force - Tiger Demo Team F-16C Block 52 Fighting Falcon deploying its drogue parachute :-

IMG_20220424_114828.jpg

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
If the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan was a Twin Seater than that means that there was not only a "Doosra Bandha" but also possibly a "Teesra Bandha". I wonder what is the identity of those 2 Pilots.

But you should remember that just because there were 2 Parachutes than there won't necessarily always be "2" Pilots, MiG-21 and F-16 both possess drogue parachutes.

Therefore there is a possibility that maybe the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan was a single Seater and it ejected it's Drogue parachute after it Got shot down along with its pilot who himself came in a parachute and the locals misinterpreted both parachutes as Pilots. Another Possibility is that the F-16 was a twin seater as you pointed out.

This picture is of a Polish Air Force - Tiger Demo Team F-16C Block 52 Fighting Falcon deploying its drogue parachute :-

View attachment 152643
Thanks, but you're wrong 😂

Vid has 3 objects - Aircraft, which falls quickly, and two white floating thins which are probably pilots.

Check magnar's vid on the same, covers pretty well.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Thanks, but you're wrong 😂

Vid has 3 objects - Aircraft, which falls quickly, and two white floating thins which are probably pilots.

Check magnar's vid on the same, covers pretty well.
I have just listed the Possibility and nothing else.

Locals in POK are not very knowledgeable about Aviation and generally will not be able to differentiate between a drogue and a pilot's Parachute.

On a youtube video I had seen one POK local claim that they saw a Indian Fighter on our side of Kashmir get hit by something and Explode (@Neptune later gave an explanation about what these locals might have seen) by the way please check out Pictures of F-16s with Drogue parachute, some of them have white colour to them.

Still I know that there was atleast 1 PAF F-16 Pilot who had Ejected after getting shot down by the MiG-21 but the theory of a 3rd pilot/Teesra Bandha is hereby speculations.

Please send me link to that Video of "Magnar" I will check it out myself. Thank you in advance @SwordOfDarkness

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I have just listed the Possibility and nothing else.

Locals in POK are not very knowledgeable about Aviation and generally will not be able to differentiate between a drogue and a pilot's Parachute.

On a youtube video I had seen one POK local claim that they saw a Indian Fighter on our side of Kashmir get hit by something and Explode (@Neptune later gave an explanation about what these locals might have seen) by the way please check out Pictures of F-16s with Drogue parachute, some of them have white colour to them.

Still I know that there was atleast 1 PAF F-16 Pilot who had Ejected after getting shot down by the MiG-21 but the theory of a 3rd pilot/Teesra Bandha is hereby speculations.

Please send me link to that Video of "Magnar" I will check it out myself. Thank you in advance @SwordOfDarkness
Search "flying with magnar india pak" on youtube, will pop up.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Search "flying with magnar india pak" on youtube, will pop up.
I searched it up and he has made a Part 1 and Part 2 video of the 26th and 27th February incident. A very excellent analysis by a 3rd Party person like him.

"The Truth always comes out, one way or another" ~

Azaad

Country flag
If you guys aren't complying with this, kindly don't post either since tweets will anyways be deleted.
Is this directive mandatory for this thread or for all the tweets posted on this site ?If it's mandatory for all the tweets posted on this site what happens in case of multiple tweets or a complete twitter thread to be posted out here ?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Is this directive mandatory for this thread or for all the tweets posted on this site ?If it's mandatory for all the tweets posted on this site what happens in case of multiple tweets or a complete twitter thread to be posted out here ?
All threads. A lot of old threads are now just blank spaces as many popular TPs have gone or got banned. For example True Indology was frequently quoted on DFI on daily bases.

What I usually do is, publish the tweet on a thread. Then copy the content. Then edit my post to paste it below the tweet quote and then save it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles