Do you believe Pakistan has more nukes than India?

Do you believe Pakistan has more nukes than India?

• Total voters

BangersAndMash

I personally find it difficult to believe Pakistan has more nukes then India!

Vishwarupa

Country flag
This is one and only thing they are ahead of us (Sorry for comparing India with Pakland)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The answer is no, India have more resources to make more nuke in peace time and more experience in making different type of Nukes..

prakashbioc

They cannot afford for maintenance, decommissioning and safety.

May be they possess anywhere between 50 - 70.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Open sources state that Pakistan has more.

What difference does it make?

They will get destroyed sooner or later and they are hard at doing the same themselves!

BangersAndMash

Open sources state that Pakistan has more.

!
That's one of the reasons I was asking! Where do these people get their info from to come to this conclusion? Nuclear programs are secretive in nature, yet still we see articles stating numbers!

Galaxy

Country flag
15 Pakistan Top cities -- Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Hyderabad, Faisalabad , Multan, Rawalpindi , Gujranwala, Sargodha , Sialkot , Bahawalpur , Sukkur , Larkana, Quetta, Peshawar.

70% Pakistani live in above mentioned cities. 90% economy is dependent on these cities.

3 Nuke x 20 Cities = 60 is more than enough and Pakistan will turn into stone age with no ray of hope for next century!

For India, Pakistan needs at least 500 nukes as 66% of our population lives in rural areas. Only 10% of our population live in top 20 cities!

No doubt, we will also suffer a huge loss in nuke war. However, we will recover in a decade or two but Pakistan will die forever!

Also, There is a possibility that Pakistan might disintegrate in next 10-20 years without a single shot fired between two countries!

agentperry

but there is difference between fusion n fission category bombs

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That's one of the reasons I was asking! Where do these people get their info from to come to this conclusion? Nuclear programs are secretive in nature, yet still we see articles stating numbers!
They keep on coming out with figures as they want india to snap and tell the real figure. India has zipped the lips too tightly.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well talks of all these who has more is all waste of time . what we want is robust delivery mechanism which can evade enemy security mechanism. so is better if we concentrate in that area . and i thin 5-10 nukes bomb are enough to broke our enemy

my 2 cents

Country flag
It is better if they do, it gives us an excuse to build more.
India has to equal Pak and China combined.

no smoking

Country flag
It is better if they do, it gives us an excuse to build more.
India has to equal Pak and China combined.
Glad to hear that!
Please make sure your relatives in india voting for anyone who wants to equal Pakistan and China combined.
First step should be make a military budget which is equal to the total of Pakistan and China.

arkem8

Country flag
Glad to hear that!
Please make sure your relatives in india voting for anyone who wants to equal Pakistan and China combined.
First step should be make a military budget which is equal to the total of Pakistan and China.
No need to do that-military budget size I mean. India needs enough nukes to wipe the Paki cities where most of their elite population lives and target China's economic targets in the southern regions. China's economic assets are very unevenly spread and taking out the major cities along the yellow river-pearl river delta will deal a crushing blow forever to Chinese economic aspirations.

LalTopi

Blow 3 gorges dam and 200 m Chinese will go for a swim.

p2prada

It does not matter if we have more or less as long as we can blow up most of Pak land.

no smoking

Country flag
Blow 3 gorges dam and 200 m Chinese will go for a swim.
Yes, I belive most of these 200m chineses won't survive in the coming flood, sadly.
But, I also belive that there will be equal number of indians won't survive in the following nuke revenge.
So, thanks to your effort, both countries will no longer exist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles