Do I look Indian/Can I pass in India?

Soul83

Hello Im a Roma. Many Europeans think I do look Indian though or at least not European (maybe 1% think I can look European of some sort) and Roma are associated with Southasia and being a "highly exotic race". What do you think?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
With that kind of brittle self respect and identity u wont survive one day in the streets of India.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Hello Im a Roma. Many Europeans think I do look Indian though or at least not European (maybe 1% think I can look European of some sort) and Roma are associated with Southasia and being a "highly exotic race". What do you think?

You'll be good in India, you can immigrate to India, there is nothing to fear about, people will accept you. Now the bigger question is not your ethnicity, but about propper planning, you should plan out everything, like where should you live what jobs can you apply for and your expenses plus the process for immigration. You will never face any sort of discrimination in any of the cities here in India, mark my words here.

Raweg

Get lost u are not welcome in India.....go to pakistan....best place for u

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You look just like any other european, i see no problems with your skin colour. In India people have skin colours rangeing from very fair (white and almost white) to fair to somewhat fair to dark:pound:but here people are judged on the basis of their deeds and knowledge and not the colour of their skin.

AbRaj

Country flag

Your signature is far from truth. you are not without homeland.
we are a billion plus people and certainly can accommodate one more

desicanuk

If Rahul Gandhi can pass off as an Indian no body anywhere would have any problem except 3rd or 4th pure pios
who lack documents to prove their gf or ggf was born in India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles