Different species of Hindus found in India

Zebra

Country flag
Different species of Hindus...............

Let me add few more................

* Nehruvian Hindu

* Gandhian Hindu

* NaMo chap Hindu

* AAptard Hindu

* Dynasty Bhakt Hindu

and goes on...........

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Hindus don't have the stomach for raw brutality. The decline is due to the fact that sanatana dharma is too chivalrous (prithviraj). Islam teaches ghazis too enjoy killing infidels to the fullest extent possible we should do the same.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Hindus don't have the stomach for raw brutality. The decline is due to the fact that sanatana dharma is too chivalrous (prithviraj). Islam teaches ghazis too enjoy killing infidels to the fullest extent possible we should do the same.
That is only a valid argument when you talk about people of plains. Otherwise people in north east ladhakh, and hills of India. People are still the same. And are more furious than turks or afghans.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I have muslim friends here who were made to cut off chicken's heads when they were in high school Imagine if a kid starts beheading chickens at such an age, how will he hesitate when it comes to beheading humans when he is old enough? That makes these muslims brutal.

Hindus are not taught as such. Throughout history, only the Kshatriya Hindus were trained as soldiers and were capable of such violence. All other Hindus were decent civilised people. The way they should be.

porky_kicker

Country flag
no use trying to classify Hindus
it is a exercise in futility

i have give up long time ago to think about all Hindus coming under one banner one day,
Hinduism is like a big bang , expanding and pulling itself apart
different forms / types seeking its existence / demise in different ways
maybe its for good maybe its for bad , the fact is none of us will remain alive to see its future state.

however all said and done religion will be finished in the next 100 years or so
due to wars , science , and self destructive religions like Islam, it is a forgone conclusion .

one of the consequence of being too powerful is that self destruction becomes a inherent factor to it.
look at the dinosaurs , look at all the great powerful civilizations , they all over extended themselves and fell in to demise.

Islam today is giving its last kicks, like that of a old horse nearing its end.
biggest god is money
let the money dry up then all the air will be sucked out of Islam etc
if the ideological / monetary citadels of Islam are taken down , then Islam will be wiped out within 30 years or so insallah :biggrin2:

throw adequate amount of money today tomorrow the whole world will be Hindus. that's the reality .

Islam if wiped out someday has nothing to persist since it is a religion based on HERD MENTALITY and has nothing to offer on a core human basis

as for Hinduism even if it is wiped out someday , it will persist in the ideals of DHARMA ( righteousness / righteous war ) which is inherent to any self respecting and idealist human being.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
no use trying to classify Hindus
it is a exercise in futility

i have give up long time ago to think about all Hindus coming under one banner one day,
Hinduism is like a big bang , expanding and pulling itself apart
different forms / types seeking its existence / demise in different ways
maybe its for good maybe its for bad , the fact is none of us will remain alive to see its future state.

however all said and done religion will be finished in the next 100 years or so
due to wars , science , and self destructive religions like Islam, it is a forgone conclusion .

one of the consequence of being too powerful is that self destruction becomes a inherent factor to it.
look at the dinosaurs , look at all the great powerful civilizations , they all over extended themselves and fell in to demise.

Islam today is giving its last kicks, like that of a old horse nearing its end.
biggest god is money
let the money dry up then all the air will be sucked out of Islam etc
if the ideological / monetary citadels of Islam are taken down , then Islam will be wiped out within 30 years or so insallah :biggrin2:

throw adequate amount of money today tomorrow the whole world will be Hindus. that's the reality .

Islam if wiped out someday has nothing to persist since it is a religion based on HERD MENTALITY and has nothing to offer on a core human basis

as for Hinduism even if it is wiped out someday , it will persist in the ideals of DHARMA ( righteousness / righteous war ) which is inherent to any self respecting and idealist human being.
Typical Mindu talk!!

Btw, Islam works not only on money but immediate sexual harvest. It appeals to all primal instincts and gain rogue followers.

porky_kicker

Country flag
only the Kshatriya Hindus were trained as soldiers and were capable of such violence. All other Hindus were decent civilised people. The way they should be.
i beg to differ
that was a formula for the past and was to be seen in medieval Europe too in another non-religious form .

the greatest USP of Hinduism is the ability to adapt , survive and evolve via different means be it through dominance , submission etc
today i see Hindus are changing may be not all but quite a few who will not take shit from anybody, the brutality is in a suppressed form simmering all the while because we are afraid for our families friends etc ,
but the most important thing is you can keep kicking a dog for so long until the day it gets mad and chews your balls off.

i have traveled all over India and believe me every Hindu plays along because we dont believe in burning our own homes unlike the porkies / jamatis / mullahs but that does not mean we cant butcher, u need to taste blood once to get all butcher-minded
knew a fellow in Assam once ,
man i tell u if he had the funds he would have made it to the news big time due to some bad-ass butchery :biggrin2:

also my personal experience is diminutive and fearful people are the most dangerous people,
once they get riled up all hell breaks loose :devil: :devil:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Typical Mindu talk!!

Btw, Islam works not only on money but immediate sexual harvest. It appeals to all primal instincts and gain rogue followers.
miNdu findu zindu lundu gandu
i dont care on the nomenclature

i was, will be and will always wish for eternity to be a Hindu. period

islam is based on pralovan (if my hindi is correct)

everything about islam is sex power domination subjugation etc etc
it appeals to all the EVIL AND CARNAL NEEDS OF THE DEVIANT SIDE OF A HUMAN BEING BY CAMOUFLAGING IT UNDER THE GUISE OF ALLEGED DIVINE SANCTITY

humans have their weaknesses and islam exploits it perfectly which says much about its influence in the past and present.
eg ancient thailand the hindu king was losing power when he used Islam to survive and strengthen his position again

unless we survive adapt evolve we gonna have a difficult time
i dont aim to be a ostrich and would wish the same for my Hindu compatriots.

that is why i saw to the weddings of my hindu friends to muslim girls who converted to hinduism.
i am doing my very little part
question is how many of u ................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What are you trying to say ?...........
you have fully understood what I am trying to say.

The image of Muslims is like you cannot trust them as their faithfulness can change or can be brainwashed and you wouldn't want any of your relatives in ISI camp seeing anti India videos and preparing for become another mulla

Bharat Ek Khoj

you have fully understood what I am trying to say.

The image of Muslims is like you cannot trust them as their faithfulness can change or can be brainwashed and you wouldn't want any of your relatives in ISI camp seeing anti India videos and preparing for become another mulla
The tweets I posted were more about how the thekedars of Hindus' women are married to muslims & even changed religion, rather than hindu marrying to a muslim woman.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The tweets I posted were more about how the thekedars of Hindus' women are married to muslims & even changed religion, rather than hindu marrying to a muslim woman.
yes because Hindus have kept their women liberal
where as muslim women are taught no to marry anyone else other than muslim.

IndoFighter

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles