Diego Garica(India)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Now u are being too smart by half
Which part of my post offended you? Point it out.
U cant give away something u never had in first place
I know our current position but I am talking about a hypothetical situation where we capture the island and want to keep it for our own interests.
we aren't talking about coco Island or katchatheevu...pahle PoK lelo baad me lambe lambe plan banao
I know what kind of island it is. POK argument is a fallacy brought out by cucks who get pisseed off when some words rustes Jimmies.
Diego Garcia has less baggage than POK in terms of what comes next after capturing it.

angryIndian

Country flag
Babu Bhumihar, Is this a jokes thread or a serious discussion thread ?

India has no claims over Diego Garcia, it's an island that belongs to Mauritius and is occupied by the UK.

ICJ has passed a ruling to hand over the island back to Mauritius, that's the end of the story.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Babu Bhumihar, Is this a jokes thread or a serious discussion thread ?
I hope to keep it serious as much as possible
India has no claims over Diego Garcia, it's an island that belongs to Mauritius and is occupied by the UK.
I know that is the main lynchpin but I am in favors of any arrangement that allows us to keep a military base on the island and root out the amerimutts.
ICJ has passed a ruling to hand over the island back to Mauritius, that's the end of the story.
ICJ? That joke of an organization.

angryIndian

Country flag
I hope to keep it serious as much as possible

I know that is the main lynchpin but I am in favors of any arrangement that allows us to keep a military base on the island and root out the amerimutts.

ICJ? That joke of an organization.
See Mate, we have enough serious problems at home to worry about that tiny island.

It's a dispute between Mauritius and Uk, let them sort it out between themselves. We have no historical claim to it and is not worth not wasting our time and energy on it.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Securing Base in our own backyard is siege mentality?
Tell me what does a US base thousands of mile away from its border is called.

Curve your bootlicking.
There is no bootlicking,its called legitimate territorial claim.We have no territorial claim on it.Never have.Unless you want to become a rogue state for self-created imperialistic pride.It doesnt threaten india in anyway,its a small island with limited capacity and has been in US hands for decades when our relations were much much worse.Stop making an issue out of nothing.

gajapati

Country flag
There is no bootlicking,its called legitimate territorial claim.We have no territorial claim on it.Never have.Unless you want to become a rogue state for self-created imperialistic pride.It doesnt threaten india in anyway,its a small island with limited capacity and has been in US hands for decades when our relations were much much worse.Stop making an issue out of nothing.
Its saturday .. let him ..

Blademaster

I'm disappointed in you.
Indias navy Superiority and Sovereignty over Indian ocean is a pipe dream?
There is this pesky little navy called the US Navy. It has 12 carriers with over 1300 combat planes and 66 nuclear attack submarines, not to mention over 146 plane bomber fleet.

Why? does the JewSA scare you, this isn't just your problem but the entire pajeet diaspora suffers from this. Everyone is satisfied with mediocrity.
No but it is calling being realistic. If I were to propose such a plan to the IN admiralty or big brass, they will slap me harder than you see in an Indian movie and demote me to the lowest rank.

When the pajeet cannot even fathom to oppose American Hegemony on the other hand the chinese have set out to conquere the world.
Ambition is good but you must be realistic as to what you currently have and what the enemy have. As of right now, taking Diego Garcia is suicide unless you got a surefire foolproof way of preventing the USN and RN from decimating your IN forces.

Blademaster

Diego Garcia is a British territory mostly populated by the US military, the British colony that's been colonised by the Americans. Normally the island is home to about 1,700 military personnel and 1,500 civilian contractors. But only about 50 troops are British.

Source

So as you can see not much military presence their.
Yes if you take over it how do you plan to keep it resupplied in the presence of the largest and most powerful Navy ever in existence? Professionals think logistics, amateurs think tactics.

During 1971, IN had a plan to retake Diego Garcia but they fully expected to lose it after a couple weeks. They did not expect to hold that territory for too long.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

Diego Garica is an Indian Territory still under the occupation of US and British Military.
This thread will contain all discussion regarding it's Reclamation back into India.
Small question here, what is the proof that Diago Garcia is an Indian Territory? On what basis are we claiming it?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
There is a very simple reason why our nuke subs are built with Russian help and not the anglos.
Russians Were Probably the only ones ready to share Technology of Nuclear submarines, west and the Anglos would have never been ready to share such Technology to us.
-:-
When we have balls big enough we just show up there and tell them to fuck off from Indian Ocean.
What nonsense is this? We cannot just tell someone to "F" off without a valid reason from any given place. If we do so, there should be a very good reason to do so. But AFAIK, I don't think so that we will be claiming that Diago Garcia Belongs to India. Mauritius is the one who is claiming this "island".

Blademaster

When we have balls big enough we just show up there and tell them to fuck off from Indian Ocean.
Let us develop the Indian Navy necessary first. After all we don't want to end up like Argentina after that Falklands War fiasco. That means building up to 15 Aircraft carriers (it is 15 to counter 12 USN, 2 British and 1 French aircraft carriers), 70 destroyers and 100 frigates (basically a 350 naval ship strong force) naval long range bombers, EW assets up the wazoo, 100k strong marines force. Oh don't forget, we need ABM assets.

Not to mention building up the Air Force. and we need nukes with missiles capable of reaching the US.

So try to think it through before shouting off.

Knowitall

Yes if you take over it how do you plan to keep it resupplied in the presence of the largest and most powerful Navy ever in existence? Professionals think logistics, amateurs think tactics.

During 1971, IN had a plan to retake Diego Garcia but they fully expected to lose it after a couple weeks. They did not expect to hold that territory for too long.
Wait really??

How did we even plan to do this? Is there more on the topic i really would like to know.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles