Dharmic Knowledge

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One of the vishnu's avatar Varaha was a wild boar. When lord doesn't differentiate between the animals, we shouldn't too. Libtards are just the self-made pseudo woke people.
There's a difference in talking about Avatars and saying we should call dogs and pigs and animals "Shiva" because they are same as him.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm no expert and this take isn't original by any means but many of the puranas shouldn't be taken literally imo. Of course you could be accused of playing fast and loose when you say that but it is what it is.
Purans are the history of people related to Sanatan Dharma.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Modern science is externally oriented through number, measurement and instruments, looks for outer evidence as proof. Vedantic knowledge is internally oriented, transcends name and number, looks for internal verification in meditation and samadhi, unmediated by any instrument.

Dr. David Frawley.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Emptiness is shiva is limiting in itself. Parabhram is source of everything we call it vishnu.
Creation is cycle, emptiness will also be destroyed in pralay. Then new beginning.

No one know these barring yogis.

Shiva is destroyer who disrroy everything including emptiness.
Nooooo, Shiv and Vishnu are just the same forms of Parabrahman himself. They meditate upon each other and consider each other as their parabrahman. I don't know why do people differentiate between them. Sada Shiva is Maha-Vishnu. Mahavishnu is sada-shiva

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars SIX TYPES OF HEIRS (उत्तराधिकारी)/PANDU'S CONCERN FOR A SON /HOW YUDHISHTHIR, BHIM AND ARJUN WERE BORN? / TYPES OF RINH(ऋण) Pandu had become very close to all Sages living in Forests & Mountains.Once a group of Sages were going to Brahma Lok for some work and to take Brahma ji's.

Darshan. Pandu then requested to go along with the Sages accompanied by Kunti and Madri. But Sages told that the journey would be very difficult especially for your two wives. Pandu then realised that once he had heard that a person without a Child cannot enter Swarga Lok.

Pandu even wanted to be free from Pitra Rinh(ऋण) as without a child Pitra rinh cannot be free. There are actually four types of Rinh(debts) :- 1) Pitra Rinh 2) Dev Rinh 3) Rishi Rinh 4) Manushya Rinh Pandu was free from all the Rinhs except Pitra Rinh.

Without getting free from all these Rinhs, one cannot go to Divya Lok. All the Sages were very sad realizing the curse given to Pandu. Pandu even shared this concern with Kunti. He explained to her that there are six type of heirs or successors as per Dharma scriptures. The six can be within the family or Six can be outside the family. They all are as follows.

1 . First is the child born from your wife, which is known as Swyamjaat.

2 . Second one is known as Praneet when your wife bears a child from another man's compassion.

3 . Third is your daughter's child which is treated as your child.

4 . Fourth is Paunarbhav when the child is from the wife married second time.

5 . Fifth is known as Kaanin when before marriage a girl is informed marriage that her first born will be my son.

6 . Sixth is your sisters child nephew.

Now listen to the non family one's.

1 . First is Dutt when a person voluntarily gives you their first born child.

2 . Second is Kreet when a son is bought through money.

3 . Third is Kritrim where someone says that he is your son and comes near.

4 . Fourth is Sahodh when the girl is married in childhood and she delivers a child.

5 . Fifth is Gyatireta which means that the child is from your Kul/Clan.

6 . Sixth is the child born from a women of shudru caste. Pandu then suggested to take help from a Profound Brahmin for a Son. Kunti then revealed about the boon of Rishi Durvasa.

Pandu was very much happy with Kunti after hearing the boon.

Pandu then requested to invoke Dharma Dev as he wanted a son to be a Dharmatma who always always follow Dharma. Kunti then invoked Dharma Dev for a son which was accepted by Dharma Dev. Dharma Dev then cohabited with Kunti and a bright Son was born. Then a Celestial Voice / Aakashvani told that he will he will be named as Yudhishthir and will be a Satyavadi king of earth. Padu then wanted a son who will known for his strength. He then told Kunti to invoke Vayu dev as he is very powerful in strength vice. Vayu Dev came after and blessed Kunti with a son who was called Bhim. Once Bhim had fallen from Kunti's lap as a result mountains were cut in to pieces. Pandu now wanted a son like Indra as he is the supreme in all Devatas.

This time even Padu did Tapasya of Devraj Indra for son which was accepted by Indra. Pandu then told Kunti to Invoke Indra Dev as Indra Dev have already booned him to get a son. After Kunti's request Indra dev came and blessed him a divine son i.e Arjun the great. Many Devtas, Gandharvas, Apsaras, Sages, Naagas, 11 Aadityas, 11 Rudras, Ashwini Kumars etc came to watch Arjun the avtaar of Nar. All over there were good omens and positivity after his birth. Series to be continued.

Anshul Pandey.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Atma is all prevading. It is everywhere. Nothingness is human concept. Ishwar is more than Nothingness. atma is more than Nothingness. Nothingness is physical construct. Peudo science. Now eather is in fashion.

Let us agree to disagree. Yoga and meditation are human concepts.

Transcending ishwar??? What is this??
Human concepts? Then what is shiv doing at the top of kailash parvat keeping his eyes closed and what is vishnu doing in cheer sagar keeping his eyes closed? Yog and meditation are one of the core concepts in Vedas

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhai agreement disagreement debate discussion part of our sanatani culture is not it?

I still stand on my argument of ishwar is source of nothingness.

What is not more than 10%? And what is
Transcending beyond ishwar?

I am curious to know. no baal ki khal. Just healthy discussion.
What do you mean by nothingness? The thing that you prolly can't see? or can't feel? can't touch? These are the human senses.
Siddha yogis have more sense than we humans. They can feel the energy radiating from the thing you called as nothing... See the big picture buddy.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i don't know with what authority are you classifying maha upanishad as an upanishad.
like who the hell wrote it.
if its not a part of mukhya upanishads, its non canon, not even worth mentioning.
what next will you start quoting "allopanishad" propagated by maadar Cho... i mean MK gandhi to mix off isl/am and hinduism.

oxymoronic statement.
those who seek moksha don't give 2 F's about whether the world is one or none.

3rd, 4th is extremely debatable. so not in this thread.

just reading one gita just gives extremely poor knowledge.
gita isn't that great at all. from when did it become this official book of hindus.

have you read mimamsa, nyaya, vaiseshika, yoga, sankhya, vedanta shastras, brahma sutras, dharma sutras, dharma shastras, viveka chudamani
all the 28 smritis like kashyapa smriti, manu smriti, parashara smriti etc.
all the upanishads (only 10 not 108) are part of vedas. remaining 98 are written by some dumb people, trying to create their own religion. sankaracharya didn't even bother to look at them. most of them did not exist at his time.
Right, geeta is the saar of the knowledge but not the knowledge. You would still have to read everything to understand atleast what us humans can....

indiatester

Country flag
Right, geeta is the saar of the knowledge but not the knowledge. You would still have to read everything to understand atleast what us humans can....
There is too much... I've been trying, but with our work, family responsibilities, its not possible.
Again, so much woke stuff in our puranas that SJW's look like taliban.

airstrike99

Country flag
yes, but you have to see it as "knowledge provided by a particular person" with a "particular purpose"

not all books provide the same concept. however, there are interesting connections between each.

the more you study, the more you can understand about the big picture.

for example, the chronology in puranas is older than that of vedas. vedas, more or less are associated to certain clans/dynasties. and finally, many rishis belonging to different clans/dynasties all over india tried to obtain the truest form of knowledge, hence there is a lot of difference between each rishi's concept.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hope scholars goes thru them and does a review.
===========
I am an 81-year old retired scientist from Kerala and settled in Bangalore. I am an expert in Sanskrit, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and have working knowledge of Kannada and Telugu. On the day of retirement, I decided that I will engage myself in translation of Hindu

stotras written in all these languages into English. I have so far translated 2000 stotras written in four languages. I have translated three Ramayanas (Valmiki , Kamba and Adhyathma), 21 Upanishads, Gita, Devi Mahatmyam, Narayaneeyam, Jnanapana, Krishna

Karnamrutham, 21 Vedic Sukthas, including Chamakam, Rudram and 65 out of 80 known Stotra compositions of Adhi Sankara. I also wanted to preserve Carnatic Krithis in English and I have translated 1950 Krithis, which include all known Krithis of Thyagaraja, about

100 Krithis each of Purandaradasa , Oothukadu Venkatasubba Iyer and so on. All these translations are now available in PDF format on:

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Currently, 50 years of Brahma have elapsed. Since 50 years of Brahma have already elapsed, this is the second Parardha (second 50 years of the 100 year life), also called as Dvithiya Parardha.

The last Kalpa, the ending day of the 50th year is called Padma Kalpa. We are currently in the first 'day' of the 51st year. This Brahma's day or Kalpa is named as Shveta-Varaha Kalpa.

Within this Day, six Manvantaras have already elapsed out of the 14 Manvantaras and this is the seventh Manvantara, named as – Vaivasvatha Manvantara.

Within the Vaivasvatha Manvantara, 27 Mahayugas (4 Yugas together is a Mahayuga), and the Satya, Treta and Dwapara Yugas of the 28th Mahayuga have elapsed, out of 71 Mahayugas. This is the Kaliyuga of the 28th Mahayuga.

This Kaliyuga began nearly in the year 3102 BCE . (After the war of Mahabharata)

The current Kaliyuga originated in the full moon day (Friday) of the month Magh of 3140 BCE (4 days after Bhishma's death) and got its effect after 37 years*, on the day after the death of Sri Krishna*, in 3102 BCE's Shukla Pratiptha in Tithi (on the first day of the Vasant Navratri/ the first day of Vikram Samvat(Lunar 1st day of Chaitra)/ Pratipad of Vasanti Puja). As per the information above about Yuga periods, only 5,120 years (now at 2018 AD) are passed out of 432,000 years of current Kali Yuga, and hence another 426,880 years are left to complete this Kali yuga of 28th Mahayuga of Vaivaswatha Manvantara.

*37 years - these years are known as years of Yugasandhi (the years between two yugas)

*Shri Krishna's death - Amavasya of Falgun 3102 BCE

So, we are in the first day (Sveta-Varaha kalpa) of 51st year of Brahma, in the Kali yuga of the 28th Mahayuga of the 7th Manvantar (Vaivasvatha Manvantara). And passed almost 5120 years (Approximately).

Time determination

From many texts, the time which is found is like this.

1. Brahma time Calculations

At first comes the Purusha and Prakriti.
Purusha is also known as Mahavishnu or Karanodakshya Vishnu. He is eternal. In him stays the Prakriti. From them the Universe (Hiranyagarbha or Brahmanda) is created.

[I am not explaining the Story of Creation, cause it will take me away from the topic ]

This is not the only Universe. There are thousands of Universes. And we are in one are in one in one of them. Their lives only one Bramha in each in each Universe. He is created from Brahmandiya Vishnu or Kshirodakshya Vishnu. As Brahma has born and so does he have to die too.
So let us us see-

1. In this universe Brahma has taken birth for 6 times times and died this is the seventh life of Brahma. The brahmanas of our Universe respectively are-

i. Virinchi Prajapati

ii. Padmabhu Prajapati

iii. Swayambhu Prajapati

iv. Parmeshthi Prajapati

v. Surajyeshtha Prajapati

vi. Hemagarbha Prajapati

vii. Shatanand Prajapati (present brahma)

viii. Chaturmukha Prajapati

ix. Hanuman Prajapati

If you have given concentration on the Puja, then you will surely hear the Sankalpa done on the Puja, as -

"Om Vishnuh Vishnuh Vishnuh Om
Shri Govinda Govinda Mahapurushasya
Vishnurajnaya pravartamanasya
Adya Brahmanah dwitiya parardhe
Shri Sweta-varah Kalpe Vaivaswat Manwantare
Ashtavinshatame yuge Kaliyuge Kali-prathama charane....."

[Only the required part is is mentioned]

Now, watch the word Adya Brahmanah means in the time of the present Brahma, dwitiya parardhe means in the second half (second 50 years of his life, it is the first day of the 51st year of Brahma), Shri Sweta-varah Kalpe means the name of this day of Brahma is Sweta-varah (the day of Brahma is known as Kalpa, Vaivaswat Manwantare means in the time of Vaivaswat Manu, Ashtavinshatame yuge means inthe 28th Mahayuga, Kali yuge means in the age of Kali, Kali-prathama charane means in the first quarter of the age of Kali.

It is a clear knowledge given about the time we are in.
Some important facts-

1. The life of 1 Brahma is 100 Brahma years.

2. 1 year of Brahma = 360 Brahma Day & Night.

3. 1 Brahma Day & Night = 2 Kalpa [1 Brahma Day = 1 Brahma Night = 1 Kalpa]

4. 1 Kalpa = 1000 Mahayuga

5. 1 Mahayuga (Chaturyug / Combination of 4 Ages)
= 4 × 432,000 years of Satya Yuga + 3 × 432,000 years of Treta yuga + 2 × 432,000 years of Dwapar yuga + 432,000 years of Kali yuga
= 4,320,000 years

6. Satya Yuga = 1,728,000years

7. Treta Yuga = 1,296,000 years

8. Dwapar Yuga = 864,000 years

9. Kali Yuga = 432,000 years

2. Manu Time Calculations

I have told this earlier that we are in the time of Vaivaswat manu. In each Kalpa 14 Manus will have to come. The names of the Manus respectively are-

1. Svayambhuva Manu

2. Svarocisha Manu

3. Uttamauja Manu

4. Tapasa Manu

5. Raivata Manu

6. Chakshusha Manu

7. Vaivaswat Manu (current)

8. SavarniManu

9. Daksha-savarni Manu

10. Brahma-savarni Manu

11. Dharma-savarni Manu

12. Rudra-savarni Manu

13. Deva-savarni Manu

14. Indra-savarni Manu

The timing between to between to Manus is called Manwantar. Which means it is the time between Vaivaswat Manu and Savarni Manu.

We have crossed 27 Mahayugas of this Manwantar. It is the Kalyuga of the 28th Mahayuga.

According to the calculation of mathematician Aryabhatta and the calculations of Surya Siddhanta and the coronation of Maharaja Parikshit, the Kalyug started at 3102 BCE. So, we have cross 5120 years of years of Kali Yuga in 2018. That is in 2019 it will be 5121 years.
Calculations-

1. 1 Kalpa =14 Manwantars = 1000 Mahayuga
2. 1 Manwantar = 1000÷ 14 Mahayuga

Calculations of time crossed by the Manus till now-

1. 6 Manwantar
= 6 × 1 Manwantar
= 6 × 1000 ÷ 14 Mahayugas
= 6 × 1000 ÷ 14 × 4,320,000 years
= 1,851,428,571 years

2. Time crossed in this Manwantar
= 27 Mahahugas + Satya yuga +Treta yuga + Dwapar yuga + 5120 years of Kali yuga
= 27 × 4,320,000 years + 1,728,000 years + 1,296,000 years + 864,000 years
= 120,533,120 years

3. The total years crossed by the Manus
= The total number of years crossed in Sweta-varah Kalpa
= 6 Manwantars + Time crossed in this Manwantar
= 1,851,428,571 years + 120,533,120 years
= 1,971,961,691 years

Calculations of time crossed by the Brahmas till now-

1. Time crossed by the 6 Brahmas
= 6 × 1 Brahma lifetime
= 6 × 100 Brahma years
= 6 × 100 × 360 Brahma Day and Night
= 6 × 100 × 360 × 2 Kalpa
= 6 × 100 × 360 × 2 × 1000 Mahayugas
= 6 × 100 × 360 × 2 × 1000 × 4,320,000 years
= 1,866,240,000,000,000 years

2. Time crossed by the Present Brahma
= 50 Brahma years + The total number of years crossed in Sweta-varah Kalpa
= 50 × 360 Brahma day and night + 1,971,961,691 years
= 50 × 360 × 2 Kalpas + 1,971,961,691 years
= 50 × 360 × 2 × 1000 Mahayugas + 1,971,961,691 years
= 50 × 360 × 2 × 1000 × 4,320,000 years + 1,971,961,691 years
= 155,520,000,000,000 years + 1,971,961,691 years
=155,521,971,961,691 years

Total Calculation

Time crossed from the starting of our Universe
= Time crossed by the 6 Brahmas + Time crossed by the Present Brahma
= 1,866,240,000,000,000 years + 155,521,971,961,691 years
= 2,021,761,968,961,691 years

Therefore according to Hinduism, we are in the year 2,021,761,968,961,691.

[In the year 2018]

THIS EXPLAINS THE PERIOD WE LIVE IN.

doreamon

Country flag
I found this website on bhagavat geeta ... have not gone through all chapters . But found explanation good .. take a look

One thing i have noticed about ex-muslims and radical muslims is they are well versed in their scripture and only then criticize or do whatever .. Same cnt be said abt all anti hindu rant makers as well as new generation hindu warriors ...

https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/1

warriorextreme

Country flag
Sanatana dharma is probably the only religion that has dwelled into the theory of multiverse and time travel thousands of years before its modern theorization.

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (2.10.10)

After separating the different universes, the gigantic universal form of the Lord [Mahā-Viṣṇu], which came out of the Causal Ocean, the place of appearance for the first puruṣa-avatāra, entered into each of the separate universes, desiring to lie on the created transcendental water

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (11.16.39)

Even though over a period of time I might count all the atoms of the universe, I could not count all of My opulences which I manifest within innumerable universes.

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (10.87.41)

Because You are unlimited, neither the lords of heaven nor even You Yourself can ever reach the end of Your glories. The countless universes, each enveloped in its shell, are compelled by the wheel of time to wander within You, like particles of dust blowing about in the sky. The śrutis, following their method of eliminating everything separate from the Supreme, become successful by revealing You as their final conclusion.

Story of Revathi:

Taking his own daughter, Revatī, Kakudmī went to Lord Brahmā in Brahmaloka, which is transcendental to the three modes of material nature, and inquired about a husband for her.

When Kakudmī arrived there, Lord Brahmā was engaged in hearing musical performances by the Gandharvas and had not a moment to talk with him. Therefore Kakudmī waited, and at the end of the musical performances he offered his obeisances to Lord Brahmā and thus submitted his long-standing desire.

After hearing his words, Lord Brahmā, who is most powerful, laughed loudly and said to Kakudmī: O King, all those whom you may have decided within the core of your heart to accept as your son-in-law have passed away in the course of time.

Twenty-seven catur-yugas have already passed. Those upon whom you may have decided are now gone, and so are their sons, grandsons and other descendants. You cannot even hear about their names.

doreamon

Country flag
Some of u ll find yourself to be on the side of Arjun in early chapters where he decides to do away with violence ... But remember mahabharata war is not between two religions .. its between dhrama vs adharma ... And dharma =/= religion .... dharma is righteousness or natural order .. If u r a general during a war in indian army and one of your officer says i cnt shoot at paki because they are also human and have same culture .... wht ll u do ?? Is it practical ... Was it practical for Jews to present themselves to Nazi to be prosecuted happily as a great man ( u all knw) said once ..... If thieves enters your home attack your wife daughter parents ll u say i cant fight because they are human ........ If i were in place of Krishna i wld have fired him from job .. But he being a God gave a philosophical explanation at such time which we still study to live a better life ..

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guru Granth Sahib itself revere hindu gods .
Guru gobind singh famously said "" dehi siva var mohi"" shiva bless me.

If any nuetral observers would read this they will conclude that hindu and sikh dharma are not really separate.
Gobind singh in Zafarnama state that the reason for his conflict with Rajputs of hills was that they worship idols & he is a idol breaker... Some wisdom from Guru ji on dindu's.

FByqBH6UcAcKieQ.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles