Dharmic Knowledge

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Japa is the base of mantra sadhana. Without japa going straight for any of the anga-s like homa/marjana/tarpana etc eventually leads to problems. There is a good reason why all authentic traditions follow this rule. Japa can replace any of these but none of them can replace japa.

Haldilal

Country flag
Next Time THEY Accuse that HINDUISM discriminates on SKIN Color, Show them The Truth - "THE CURSE OF HAM".

As per Biblical Basics: GENESIS: God Created Universe on 23.Oct.4004BC Hence Hindu Vedic Dates prior to that Cant be True Hence our Books Also adjust to 1500BC for Vedic Era. Noah is the Christian Version of MANU Noah Lived only 950 Years Noah had three SONS- Japeth, Shem, Ham. The lineage of these three SONS, gave rise to below Races Japeth (European Gora People) Shem (Middle East Countries) Ham (African Countries) NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THEY SAY Asians especially Indians Came from AFRICA. Noah had a VineYard and he Got DRUNK and TOTALLY NAKED HAM the Youngest Son, Saw his FATHER NAKED Rather than Covering him , he told his brothers- Japeth & Shem about Nakedness of NOAH Shem & Japeth Covered Him.

NOAH when Woke Up , Got Angry on HAMs ACT and Cursed HIM/ his sons "Cursed be Canaan, a slave of slaves shall he be to his brethren." HAM and his Dynasty is Considered DARK SKINNED & CURSED Over Time this Curse was linked to HAM and the people who inhabited AFRICA. And It was responsibility of JAPETH(Goras) to Alleviate CURSED HAM lineage. Major Reason dt gave Rise to SLAVE TRADE "DOCTRINE OF DISCOVERY" was BirthRight to Enslave Scientists floated MIGRATION FROM AFRICA THEORY to ASIA to Subjugate Native Cultures.

On the Contrary HINDUISM Considers BODY as नश्वर We Consider BODY as TEMPORARY and आत्मा as Eternal Knowledge and the Seeker of Knowledge is Supreme for Us. Do we Remember SKIN Colour of OR Their Contribution ? Ved Vyasa Panini Pingala adiShankara Charaka Sushruta Aryabhata. All Our Ancient Idols are Black. -Black is Absolute Truth -Black is Nothing & Everything. -Black is Consciousness -Black is Time & Space -Black is all Pervading -Black is Krishna -Black is Maa Kali -Black is Shiva Our Love & Devotion for Black Krishna/Shiva/Ma Kaali is Infinite. With Products Like Fair & Lovely and Marketing, British Imperialism, somehow over past decades, Body Colour had overtaken supremacy of Knowledge Always Remember these Words of भगवान श्री कृष्ण 7.17 Sreemad Bhagvad Gita.

This post was in the answer to the some defaming statments on the Dharma. Before pointing at us remember your own.

Haldilal

Country flag
Baniya बनिया is a Distorted form for वाणिज्य Trade/Business The Vaish Community has been Backbone of Indian Economy The अग्रवाल 18 Gotras Like Goenka, Garg, Mittal etc Lineage of Mahraj AGRASEN - Haryana&Raj fought as KHASHATRIYA As Shakti Worshippers Spot Red TILAK. It was Miracle blessings of Maa Laxmi that they have been blessed with Business Acumen & Wealth in their Genes. And from Pakistani Movies to BollyDaWood they Present a Baniya as Cunning, Miser, Pervrt Person.

Haldilal

Country flag
A christian missionary statement on a Hindu student which he encountered during his missionary activities. I had hoped to make use of my knowledge of Sanskrit. To my surprise, few students whom I have known have even a rudimentary knowledge of their sacred language. and it is difficult to find among them a thorough Sanskrit scholar. My hand illuminated text of the Bhagavad Gita gathered dust on the shelf where it lay.

Before sailing from America I made a study of Hinduism. Imagine my surprise to hear a college student say, 'We cannot talk with you about Hinduism until we have studied it ! " I did not waste my precious time teaching him Hinduism ; but I preached Christ. Excerpts from Among India's Students". Until we start teaching Sanskrit we are blind.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The main requisite is the willingness to play the infinite game. Of course resources are needed but resources are of no use if the ideology and will to play the game are not there.

Hindus have been playing it over 1000 years. Islamic rule had been pushed back by the Maratha and Sikh empires and the job would have been completed if not for the British. The fact that Hindu civilization still exists when all others disappeared means we have played the game well.

Post independence there have been many stumbles have been agreeing to a half-baked partition, taking no action against China in Tibet and near misses such as the stupid move to give up Siachen (which thankfully did not materialize).

We are now back to playing the game and are playing it well. At Doklam, Balakot etc we batted on the front foot. There are still some gaps here and there but hopefully those will be plugged soon.
Very generic answer.

Hindus have been playing infinite games but our strategy has been defence, which is not very effective.

Why we are playing defensive games has its roots in our inability to transfer power from one custodian to the next.

With this constitutional democracy experiment we have so far done slightly better but the way this system has been compromised as recumbent political parties have turned hostile to our civilizational and Hindu foundations. The same vulnerability of transferring the power to an institute that should only tweak itself to dispense social well-being but remains steadfast and uncompromising on sustaining and proliferating civilizational continuity.

Fighting an infinite war is intrinsic to our DNA but we need to sit down and work at this vulnerability. I won't mind if it can be done out of the current constitutional arrangement or by creating a quasi-constitutional institution to organize Hindus as one unit. One of the steps for example will be to take control of all our temples.

So far political Hindu consolidation has been our saviour but it has failed to work at regional power holding. And again it is quite unpredictable and Hindus can be dissuaded with ’n’ a number of distractions.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Survival cannot be the sole objective of this infinite game when facing internal and external adversity, playing the survival game is one step closer to extinction. in our case we are already seeing the signs of extinction.

Themes for revival needs to be explored, i don't think hinduism as an umbrella is gonna cut it. i say Dharma should be the flag under which attempts to unify should be made, just like it was done many millennia ago. the term Hindu itself is of foreign origin. if vedas themselves never contained the word "Hindu", and it didn't exist when various cultures with in this land mass were brought under the Dharmic fold, why would such a artificial foriegn construct work now.

I say Dharma is the key, the dichotomy we see today is precisely because people are focussing on the wrong fundamental. Rules to protect and propagate dharma exist, where none exist for Hindusm.

The main requisite is the willingness to play the infinite game. Of course resources are needed but resources are of no use if the ideology and will to play the game are not there.

Hindus have been playing it over 1000 years. Islamic rule had been pushed back by the Maratha and Sikh empires and the job would have been completed if not for the British. The fact that Hindu civilization still exists when all others disappeared means we have played the game well.

Post independence there have been many stumbles have been agreeing to a half-baked partition, taking no action against China in Tibet and near misses such as the stupid move to give up Siachen (which thankfully did not materialize).

We are now back to playing the game and are playing it well. At Doklam, Balakot etc we batted on the front foot. There are still some gaps here and there but hopefully those will be plugged soon.
Very generic answer.

Hindus have been playing infinite games but our strategy has been defense, which is not very effective.

Why we are playing defensive games has its roots in our inability to transfer power from one custodian to the next.

With this constitutional democracy experiment we have so far done slightly better but the way this system has been compromised as recumbent political parties have turned hostile to our civilizational and Hindu foundations. The same vulnerability of transferring the power to an institute which should only tweak itself to dispense social well-being but remains steadfast and uncompromising on sustaining and proliferating civilizational continuity.

Fighting infinite war is intrinsic to our DNA but we need to sit down and work on this vulnerability. I won't mind it can be done out of the current constitutional arrangement or by creating a quasi constitutional institution to organizing Hindus as one unit. One of the step for example will be to take control of all our temples.

So far political Hindu consolidation has been our savior but it has failed to work at regional power holding. And again it is quite unpredictable and Hindu can be dissuaded with ’n’ numbers of distractions.

indiatester

Country flag
Japa is the base of mantra sadhana. Without japa going straight for any of the anga-s like homa/marjana/tarpana etc eventually leads to problems. There is a good reason why all authentic traditions follow this rule. Japa can replace any of these but none of them can replace japa.
Sir,
Aupasana homa is part of our nitya anusthana karma. I was never told of any japa's.
I am regular with
  1. Sandhaya vandanam (not madhyahnika)
  2. Aupasana homam and
  3. Devatarchana.
Japa if at all would be Gayatri japam that comes as part of Sandhaya

indiatester

Country flag
Next Time THEY Accuse that HINDUISM discriminates on SKIN Color, Show them The Truth - "THE CURSE OF HAM".

As per Biblical Basics: GENESIS: God Created Universe on 23.Oct.4004BC Hence Hindu Vedic Dates prior to that Cant be True Hence our Books Also adjust to 1500BC for Vedic Era. Noah is the Christian Version of MANU Noah Lived only 950 Years Noah had three SONS- Japeth, Shem, Ham. The lineage of these three SONS, gave rise to below Races Japeth (European Gora People) Shem (Middle East Countries) Ham (African Countries) NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THEY SAY Asians especially Indians Came from AFRICA. Noah had a VineYard and he Got DRUNK and TOTALLY NAKED HAM the Youngest Son, Saw his FATHER NAKED Rather than Covering him , he told his brothers- Japeth & Shem about Nakedness of NOAH Shem & Japeth Covered Him.

NOAH when Woke Up , Got Angry on HAMs ACT and Cursed HIM/ his sons "Cursed be Canaan, a slave of slaves shall he be to his brethren." HAM and his Dynasty is Considered DARK SKINNED & CURSED Over Time this Curse was linked to HAM and the people who inhabited AFRICA. And It was responsibility of JAPETH(Goras) to Alleviate CURSED HAM lineage. Major Reason dt gave Rise to SLAVE TRADE "DOCTRINE OF DISCOVERY" was BirthRight to Enslave Scientists floated MIGRATION FROM AFRICA THEORY to ASIA to Subjugate Native Cultures.

On the Contrary HINDUISM Considers BODY as नश्वर We Consider BODY as TEMPORARY and आत्मा as Eternal Knowledge and the Seeker of Knowledge is Supreme for Us. Do we Remember SKIN Colour of OR Their Contribution ? Ved Vyasa Panini Pingala adiShankara Charaka Sushruta Aryabhata. All Our Ancient Idols are Black. -Black is Absolute Truth -Black is Nothing & Everything. -Black is Consciousness -Black is Time & Space -Black is all Pervading -Black is Krishna -Black is Maa Kali -Black is Shiva Our Love & Devotion for Black Krishna/Shiva/Ma Kaali is Infinite. With Products Like Fair & Lovely and Marketing, British Imperialism, somehow over past decades, Body Colour had overtaken supremacy of Knowledge Always Remember these Words of भगवान श्री कृष्ण 7.17 Sreemad Bhagvad Gita.

This post was in the answer to the some defaming statments on the Dharma. Before pointing at us remember your own.
Very well said. Even Draupadi is black. Her name was Krishna too!

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Whether Pashubali is allowed in Kali Yuga or not is an internal matter of Hindus. What we all should agree is that the non-Hindu State has no right to decide what ritual is practiced inside a temple.

Haldilal

Country flag
I am marathi, if by mistake I bow down to elders with one hand I will be called filmy. आज-काल हिंदी पिक्चर बघून हे सगळे बिघडले आहेत. ही काय पद्धत आहे का नमस्कार करायची? :)

Haldilal

Country flag
Kashmir is Bharat Kashmir established by Rishi Kashyap on First day of passing of Kartika, Date is well documented in ancient Indian sources. Names of Hindu Kings of Kashmir is mentioned in many places with enough details.

कार्तिक्यां समतीतायां संप्राप्ते प्रथमेऽहनि कश्मीरा निर्मिताः पूर्वं कश्यपेन महात्मना। । On passing of Kartika on the first day, Rishi Kashyap constructed Kashmira. Source- Nilamata Purana.

History of Kashmir- (According to Nilamata Purana) Kashmir was a large lake a beautiful lake full of water for millions of years, with time the water of lake receded and we got our Beautiful Kashmir as we see now.

History Of Kashmir (Part2) - Hindu Sacred Places of Kasmir Sacred Places of Ganesha- (In Hidimb) - VardhanDruma - Kamyavara - BhoorjaSwami - Lobhar - Srivinayaka (In Uttank) - Guhaswami (In Bhima) - Saumukha - Bhadreshwara - Mahasya - Mahashana - Gaveshana.

History of Kashmir (Part-3) Kings of Kashmir during the time of Mahabharata- King Gonanda 1- He was King of Kashmir and was a friend of Jarasandha, he went with his army to help Jarasandha attack Mathura.

Dharmic Warrior.

Haldilal

Country flag
DEHA SIDDHI -- LOHASIDDHI देहसिद्धि - लोहसिद्धि 'SiddhiSampat' is also obtained by medicine.Taking this as the basis, the Raseshwar Darshan has been included in the Sarvadarshan collection, which mentions the perfection of the body by the combination of mercury and asbestos.Mercury ~Shiva Asbestos ~ Parvati •Creation of birth, success of the divine body is possible with Parda. It transcends the miseries of the world (संसारस्य परं पारं दत्तेऽसौ पारद: स्मृति)because it is the 'Rasa' of Mahadev's body.Parda(Hg) alone proves the body to be immortal - immortal ('एकौऽसौ रसराजः शरीरं अजरामरणं च कुरुते') Parda(Hg) Siddhi can be tested with Dhatu Siddhi( धातु सिद्धि), when it turns light metal, copper, etc. into gold, it was considered perfect, then it was used for Deha siddhi.

Both death and impoverishment are destroyed by the combination of asbestos and mercury, that is, this action gives both LohaSiddhi and Dehasiddhi. In ancient times, the monks of Nath sect, Kapalik, Oughdar, Vaampanthi and Kaulachar etc. were siddhas in them.

Pandit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamaInExile/status/1322090591719546881/photo/1

Haldilal

Country flag
Story of Satyakama Jabala- Oh mother I wish to study in a Gurukula, please tell me my Gotra. His mother didn't know his Gotra. Satyakama went and told Gautama the truth. Gautama said - नैतदब्राह्मणो विवक्तुमर्हति Speaking truth and simplicity is Swabhava of Brahmin hence as you speak truth with simplicity you are a Brahmin

Pandit.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars While Pandavas were on Vanvas Bheem had been always on his guards. He would go on poaching, kill dangerous animals who could pose danger to sages and locals. He would kill the Demons residing in the area He had even fought with Gandharva & Rakshas army guarding garden of Kuber.

Do you know why? Here is my perspective. Bhim knew that the great war was coming. It was his duty to punish those criminals who had cheated his brother. Who had stole all what Pandavas had. He knew he didn't had the divine weapons which Arjun had. He had his power and stamina which was his own and also from gift of Nagas. We must keep ourselves prepared for the situation which we are going to face in near future. With power, intellect & knowledge.

Pandit.

Haldilal

Country flag
In the dharmic tradition of Bharat (or Aryavart) the marking of the Swastik symbol has been going on since very ancient times.The symbol has been found mainly and repeatedly on Bharat’s ancient coins, seals, utensils and homes.

Actually the Swastik symbol is an amalgamation of two “AUM” (ओ३म्) signs written in an artistic style in the ancient known script of Brahmi. The greatest distinguishing feature of the स्वास्तिक symbol is that if looked at from any of the four sides it always reads ‘AUM’.
https://mobile.twitter.com/vedicvishal/status/1268132757940645889/photo/1
A question worth pondering over now is; what is the real nature of the स्वास्तिक symbol which has been found in such great numbers over such extensive areas of land? Actually the Swastik symbol is an amalgamation of two “AUM” (ओ३म्) signs written in an artistic style in the ancient known script of Brahmi. The greatest distinguishing feature of the स्वास्तिक symbol is that if looked at from any of the four sides it always reads ‘AUM’.
EZlQCuWWkAA88vG.jpeg

If this AUM sign is also written twice in an artistic manner then its form becomes as shown below-

EZlQDOaXkAAY1LQ.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
These days, I see people wearing Rudrakshamala on their wrists. Maybe for them it's some sort of 'style'. But let me assure, wearing Rudraksha on wrist is for some specific kinds of persons and NOT generally for everybody. Householders of today, should wear Rudraksha around neck.

Don't bring references from Sivamahapuran and Devi Bhagavatam as a justification. I've read it. It is still not for everybody to wear on wrists. ou can wear Panchamukhi or five faced rudraksha on neck. It will be good. Remember to condition it will milk and ghee twice every year and you're good to go. Rudrakshas are for people who are into sadhana. So best if you are in one.

Rudraksha must not come in contact with metals other than gold and copper. That's all. You can wear metals if they're recommend by someone proper. Nothing wrong. Just don't wear thumb rings. They're not at all good.

MahaDevanGiri.

Haldilal

Country flag
Rules for Yogis, हठयोगी & Household r different & should not be compared. For households- Limited Fasting is allowed. For हठयोगी - Extreme Fasting For Yogi - No strong rules for food except not too much, too less food. A pure योगी deals with soul only. Yogis don't eat food for days they eat food only to sustain their bodies, hence they do not give up on food but limit food intake, eat only what is required to maintain body.

Pandit.

Haldilal

Country flag
Come awake, O Bhairavi! Come awake in my heart The wind is blowing The water is rough O mother Hold my hand and take me across I am But an ignorant child of thee I have no knowledge I know no devotion I surrender to thee All I am That you may simply Allow me to sit at thy feet.

MahaDevanGiri

Haldilal

Country flag
Majority proponents of Advaita, only know of śankara's advaita-vedāntavāda. But according to us, in the pure mystic tradition of, trika initiated & continued by Mahādeva, his viewpoint is not the finest. Parādvaita of śiva is the supreme and subtlest darśana of advaita satya.

The Parādvaita, the transcendental non-duality, is only for the one graced by bhagavāna śiva himself. Not for everyone. Only a few rare beings get the opportunity and ability to grasp the mysticism of śaiva that predates all other traditions. Then why did this finest knowledge of advaita not become very popular in the saṃskṛta learning centres of the ancient times such as kāñchīpuram, śṛṅgerī, vārāṇasī, etc? Because it is not for the average person. You have to have tremendous puṇya to be receptive to this. guptapādācārya says : केतकीकुसुमसौरभे भृशं भृन्ऽग एवं रसिको न मक्षिका। भैरवीयपरमाद्वयार्चने कोऽपि रज्यति महेशचोदितः।। Only a black bee gets drawn helplessly towards the enchanting aroma of the ketaki (pandanus) flowers, not the honeybee. Just like that, only the exceptional beings who are instilled with such thirst by Mahādeva himself, become receptive to the param advaita system of bhairava.

MahaDevanGiri.

Haldilal

Country flag
There are various types of Chhandas or strings which have specific purpose for which they were created.

1. Gayatri- it provides power to any tatwa.. combination of these bring power in tatwas, The Goddess of the Vedic Hymns and Melodies, Personification of Gayatri Mantra.

2. Ushnih- it provide stability to any tatva.. it combines to make tatwas more stable, Stability is for ushnih.. it creates environment so tht all strings and tatwas formed, remian stable.. dnt destroy.

3. Anushtubh- it helps in formation of SUN, Anushtubh specifically helps in different births of agni.

4. Brihati- it combines to give prosperity to any tatwa, Prosperity means quality.. it means it helps in making tatwas function with utmost capacity.

5. Pankti - it helps in non stop working of any tatva, Pankti allows the tatwas to work in the path as per their characteristics.

6. Trishtubh- it gives potency to any tatva so tht subsequent tatva can b formed,Trishtubh- helps in formation of subsequent tatvas from previous one.. or combination of tatwas to form next.

7. Jagati - it helps in stability of all the pran tatvas and marut gans, Jagati are last rythmic force which help in stability of all the 11 rudra strings and marut There is yet another meter which is known as Viraj or virat Gayatri.

It mainly acts as a fuel for any tatwa.. it also has the property of GAYATRI, USHNIK, TRISHTUBH, ANUHTUBH meters.

Sources - AITREYA BRAHMAN.

Vedic Warrior.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles