i did or doing 4 of these....The Post on Sins (Part - 1) Sins which you shouldn't do as per Dharma It may land you to hell.
All the points are taken from Shastras Disclaimer : Atheists stay away.
2. Killing foetus
3. Breaking Holy vows
4. Murdering a woman ( special punishment )
5. Poisoning someone
6. Not doing duty / being lazy
7. No compassion to poor people
8. Killing animals for fun
9. Drinking Liquor
10. Being Regular in Gambling
11. Engaging in Prostitution
12. Giving a false witness
13. Cutting Trees without much need
14. Uttering falsehood
15. Killing cows and cattles
16. Stealing Gold ( Mahāpātakā )
17. Intercourse with family members ( Ticket to Taptakumbha )
19. Hating own Father and Mother
20. Not taking care of old parents and gaurdians
21. Practicing Magic or Witchcraft for harming others .
22. Keeping pets as Hogs , birds , dogs and cats
23. Follower of one who do adultery
24. Destroying Nets and Bee hives
25. He who causes impotence to others
26. He who hunt lions and tigers for fun
27. A mature person who is instructed what to do and what not to do by his children as per Shâstras .
28. who deviate from the duties imposed upon them by their condition, whether in thought, word, or deed.
29. Kidnapping for adharma
30. Seeing other's village and crops to fire
31. Enjoying other's property
32. Guru Hatya
33. Doing astrology by going house to house for looting people
34. Ooppresing the poor or good people and not helping them if required despite having resources .
35. Intercourse with animals ( Ticket to Vajrakantakashali )
36. Men who marry to intercourse and reject them after sometime ( Ticket to Punyodakam hell)
37. The man who makes his wife swallow his semen ( Ticket to Lalabhaksham ) ( Thrown into river of semen , only food available there is semen )
38. Terrorists ( Thrown into Sarameyasanam hell )
39. For the maintenance of their bodies and the satisfaction of their tongues, cruel persons cook poor animals and birds alive. Such persons are condemned even by man-eaters. ( Ticket to Kumbhipâk of boiling waters of oil )
40. By the arrangement of the Supreme Lord, low-grade living beings like bugs and mosquitoes suck the blood of human beings and other animals. Such insignificant creatures are unaware that their bites are painful to the human being. A human being endowed with knowledge certainly commits sin if he kills or torments insignificant creatures, who have no discrimination. The Supreme Lord punishes such a man by putting him into the hell known as Andhakūpa.
41. There are men and women in this world who sacrifice human beings to deities and then eat their victims’ flesh. Those who perform such sacrifices are taken after death to the abode of Yamarāja, where their victims, having taken the form of Rākṣasas, cut them to pieces with with sharpened swords.
[ Bhagwat Puran ]
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|The Dharmic Thread||History & Culture||0|
|B||If you had a million USD spare, which nationalist OR "nationalist + dharmic" cause will you support||Members Corner||50|
|Dharmic Exposition and Discussion Thread||History & Culture||16|
|Big China, Big Science | CKGSB Knowledge||China||0|