Dharmic Knowledge

doreamon

Country flag
I have been reading this book gifted by a friend . Wld recommend .

There is another book by professor CD sharma which is supposed to be better but was told its difficult to begin with .

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Very generic answer.

Hindus have been playing infinite games but our strategy has been defence, which is not very effective.

Why we are playing defensive games has its roots in our inability to transfer power from one custodian to the next.

With this constitutional democracy experiment we have so far done slightly better but the way this system has been compromised as recumbent political parties have turned hostile to our civilizational and Hindu foundations. The same vulnerability of transferring the power to an institute that should only tweak itself to dispense social well-being but remains steadfast and uncompromising on sustaining and proliferating civilizational continuity.

Fighting an infinite war is intrinsic to our DNA but we need to sit down and work at this vulnerability. I won't mind if it can be done out of the current constitutional arrangement or by creating a quasi-constitutional institution to organize Hindus as one unit. One of the steps for example will be to take control of all our temples.

So far political Hindu consolidation has been our saviour but it has failed to work at regional power holding. And again it is quite unpredictable and Hindus can be dissuaded with ’n’ a number of distractions.
As of now and with honesty so far whether in opposition or in power the Hindutva movement has been unable to set the agenda and implement its own programme. The fact is democracy was only created to cast Asian societies on non Asian ideals.One inescapable conclusion is that the Indian state set up after 1947 is fundamentally designed to be an inside ally of a civilisational war against Sanatana Dharma that started 700 ad approx. a thousand years ago. There has been improvement for sure but that is just not enough or still not matured enough to be capitalized upon. So we might have to wait for a bit longer.

In this context.

Please read this and comment whenever you have time.

Survival cannot be the sole objective of this infinite game when facing internal and external adversity, playing the survival game is one step closer to extinction. in our case we are already seeing the signs of extinction.

Themes for revival needs to be explored, i don't think hinduism as an umbrella is gonna cut it. i say Dharma should be the flag under which attempts to unify should be made, just like it was done many millennia ago. the term Hindu itself is of foreign origin. if vedas themselves never contained the word "Hindu", and it didn't exist when various cultures with in this land mass were brought under the Dharmic fold, why would such a artificial foriegn construct work now.

I say Dharma is the key, the dichotomy we see today is precisely because people are focussing on the wrong fundamental. Rules to protect and propagate dharma exist, where none exist for Hindusm.
600 bce Hindus have been defending this country and dominating until 1000ad when the triumphant run of Hindus came to a halt. Then because of brits we could not consolidate and capitalize on the reclamation carried on viz Marathas. Then you had a chance for new kick start in 1947ad. But there was something that changed especially in last 200 years that has held back Hindus.

You are probably well aware what is that.

As for the other part yes Hindus have never defined themselves as Hindus anywhere until this persian term was coined for us. If you were to ask me then what is the original word? I tell the word is BHARATAM Janam the descendants or the Kula of BHARATAS.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles