Dharmic Knowledge

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

I am writing this post with heavy heart and wholeheartedly after found some members have wrong thought that need to be cleared.

1st of all, Naturally Born kinnars aren't transgender they are intersexual.

2nd. Many trads have already busted this myth of lgbt being accepted in dharma.

Hindu View Of Homosexuality. This thread Will Only Include what's Presented in Hindu Texts.

Sushruta Samhita Describes:

Asekya: Drinks Semen of Another Man

Saugandhika: Smells the Genitals of Others. commits Sodomy.

Narada Smriti Identifies 14 types of Men, who have lost their Ability to Reproduce.

One of them, is a Mukhabhega, i.e. The one Who commits Oral Sex and Sodomy with Another man.

Both Of The Conditions mentioned above are Considered as DISEASES.

Such men are PROHIBITED to marry, and Are Considered as Castaways.

Manusmriti Has Provisions for Fine Against Any Male Who Commits Bestiality sex with Animals & engages in Sex with Another Male.

Lesbians: >if a Girl pollutes another Girl, Then They Must Pay fine, and Ten Lashes With Rods is Advised.

>If a WOMEN pollutes a Girl, She will have her Head Shaved off and 2 fingers Cut off

Chanakya-Neeti States that A Napunsaka is Barred from Getting Any Share In Ancestral Property.

As Per Vishnu Smriti, Performing Copulation With An Animal or Another Man, Results in Loss Of One's Caste.

Before Anyone Comes here Saying The Word "Tritiya Prakriti", they Should know that The Term is Generally Attached with NATURAL born Intergenders, NOT with Lesbian,Gay or Bi's.

Sources: Narada Smriti. Vishnu Smriti. Sushruta Samhita. Manusmriti.

And @nWo 4 Life Nibba, @Bhumibar Nibba, @Maharaj samudragupt Nibba, @Roshan Nibba, @Jimmy Nibba, @Kumata Nibba you need to defend my posts and add up against possible attacks by liberandu's and Rita's on fake ground and twisting in translation ranting's.
I agree wholeheartedly. Allowing this poisonous LGBTQ culture in our country will lead to the eradication of values of the Sanatan Dharma.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I agree wholeheartedly. Allowing this poisonous LGBTQ culture in our country will lead to the eradication of values of the Sanatan Dharma.
I would add this for clarity @Haldilal
Smriti isn't the pillar of Sanatan Dharma. Smritis originated way way way after the start of Sanatan Dharma.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I would add this for clarity @Haldilal
Smriti isn't the pillar of Sanatan Dharma. Smritis originated way way way after the start of Sanatan Dharma.
Smritis themselves say that people ought to follow the rules of the Smriti, guided by wisdom and reason, not blindly. It also goes on to say that if a certain practice doesn't serve a good purpose later in the future or arouses public indignation, then it should be abandoned at that point.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Right to Property of Women in Sanatan Dharma Women have the right to property in Sanatan Dharma. The Vedas and other Dharmic texts clearly state that women have rights in their father / husband's property. Here are some facts of evidence in support:

The Rig-Veda (3•31•1) शासद्वह्निर्दुहितुर्नप्त्यं गाद्विद्वाँ ऋतस्य दीधितिं सपर्यन्। commands that a son-less father accepts son of his daughter as his own son i.e. all properties of a son-less father shall be inherited by son of his daughter. The Soulless father, who is the upholder of the family, refer to his grandson(the son)of his daughter n relying the efficiency of the Yajna, honour(his son in law)with various gifts.Father, trusting to the impregnation of the daughter, support himself with peaceful n happy mind.

Rig-Veda (3•31•2) commands that if parents have both son and daughter, son performs pindadaan (after death of father) and daughter be enriched with gifts. न जामये तान्वो रिक्थमारैक्चकार गर्भं सनितुर्निधानम्। यदी मातरो जनयन्त वह्निमन्यः कर्ता सुकृतोरन्य ऋन्धन्॥ O men! One mother who does not give wealth to her son-in-law, she upholds the distribution and then provides the impregnation (through marriage) to her daughter. As the fire accomplishes other things, the same way a mother bears noble performers of good deeds.

Rig-Veda (2•17•7) also attests share of a daughter in property of her father. अमाजूरिव पित्रोः सचा सती समानादा सदसस्त्वामिये भगम्। कृधि प्रकेतमुप मास्या भर दद्धि भागं तन्वो३ येन मामहः॥ Son and daughter have equal status महर्षि मनु is the first Lawgiver to have ordained that son and daughter enjoy an equal status in the family. He has also given this concept a constitutional validity. यथैवात्मा तथा पुत्रः पुत्रेण दुहिता समा । तस्यां आत्मनि तिष्ठन्त्यां कथं अन्यो धनं हरेत् ॥ Manusmriti 9/130. The son is as one’s own self, and the daughter is equal to the son; hence so long as she is there in her own real character, how can anyone else take his property? मातुस्तु यौतकं यत्स्यात्कुमारीभाग एव सः । दौहित्र एव च हरेदपुत्रस्याखिलं धनम् ॥ Manusmriti 9/131 Whatever may be the separate property of the mother is the share of the unmarried daughter alone; and the daughter’s son shall inherit the entire property of the man who has no son. The Equal partners in parental property Manu regards both the son and the daughter as equal heirs toparental property. This opinion finds a mention in the Manusmriti. जनन्यां संस्थितायां तु समं सर्वे सहोदराः ।भजेरन्मातृकं रिक्थं भगिन्यश्च सनाभयः ॥ Manusmriti 9/192 When the mother has died, all the uterine brothers and uterine sisters shall divide the mother’s property equally.

यास्तासां स्युर्दुहितरस्तासां अपि यथार्हतः । मातामह्या धनात्किं चित्प्रदेयं प्रीतिपूर्वकम् ॥ Manusmriti 9/193 Even to the daughters of those daughters something shall be lovingly given, as is quite proper, out of the property of their maternal grandmother. Thus it is clear from the Shastra Prmaan that Married or unmarried women inherited and shared properties. A Widow too is entitled to a share in the properties of the dead husband.
Saving this against someone who would say Hinduism didn't support Equality. I'm just tired to say back that women in the vedas were given the same symbol as the devis. It was the problem of the people who didn't read the vedas properly. Some dumb@ss human just said "Aurat ko toh rights mat do shastras me likha hai". This is what is being spread across the generations. Noone had the guts to ask back "Shastra me kaha likha hai?" Ughh

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Smritis themselves say that people ought to follow the rules of the Smriti, guided by wisdom and reason, not blindly. It also goes on to say that if a certain practice doesn't serve a good purpose later in the future or arouses public indignation, then it should be abandoned at that point.
Rightly said, saving this post too against the people blasting on Smirits

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These days, I see people wearing Rudrakshamala on their wrists. Maybe for them it's some sort of 'style'. But let me assure, wearing Rudraksha on wrist is for some specific kinds of persons and NOT generally for everybody. Householders of today, should wear Rudraksha around neck.

Don't bring references from Sivamahapuran and Devi Bhagavatam as a justification. I've read it. It is still not for everybody to wear on wrists. ou can wear Panchamukhi or five faced rudraksha on neck. It will be good. Remember to condition it will milk and ghee twice every year and you're good to go. Rudrakshas are for people who are into sadhana. So best if you are in one.

Rudraksha must not come in contact with metals other than gold and copper. That's all. You can wear metals if they're recommend by someone proper. Nothing wrong. Just don't wear thumb rings. They're not at all good.

MahaDevanGiri.
WTF, people are wearing rudraksh around the wrists?? I've wore wearing panchmukhi rudraksh around the neck always.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Good for you, I don't care about these internet babas like Sadhguru and Guruji.
I've seen real saints, their aurora is very powerful and divine. Same goes for reading sacred books. They give like a chill inside your body. I'm reading Srimad Bhagvatam these days. Listening to Shiv Stotram which is powerful and Shri Hari strotam which is peaceful.
Sadhguru is Liberandu
Watch his interview with the Hollywood actor Matthew mcconaghey (who is a conservative Christian)
He is sucking up to Islam and Bible, he haven't even read Bhagavad-Gita FFS, he himself have admitted it

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Sadhguru is Liberandu
Watch his interview with the Hollywood actor Matthew mcconaghey (who is a conservative Christian)
He is sucking up to Islam and Bible, he haven't even read Bhagavad-Gita FFS, he himself have admitted it
Ya'll Nibbiars does his support feminist, Liberandus, SJW, Woke?.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No I'm not taking about Dharma, Dharma is based. I'm taking about the revisionist bullshit propagated by neo buddhist of 400 to 900 AD century. The King of maldives was buddhist nibba that Converted to Islam and and converted his kingdom with him. Makes u think that Kings were like your Delhi Youth that hops on to latest trend in the market.
The story is that Arab preachers somehow Convinced that Islam was superior. I don't what part of Islam and PBUH did they quote to convince the low IQ king. What could they have said?
Yo mah Buddhist niggor we pimpin from Arab yo, mah niggoh PBUH pimping these hoes from Captured Tribe, he wildin it out wid dis 9 year old Issah mah niggoh. We rock four wives in my palm, you know waddamy sayin yo. Ya'll buddhist nibbas be tripping on some mad bullshit yo, fock yo idols, fuck yo karma, PBUH be the MVP and Allah be the realest nibba on za whole flat earth . Ya smell me.

Our base is shacky how are we supposed to convince ourselves for hard decision.
Anger Bharata, Anger turns your mind into ashes. I understand we all hate Islamic supremacy, Yuddh toh hoga hi, Thoda rukho shant raho. Jo hona hai voh toh hoga hi. Kya pta hame bhi apne shastra uthane padhe kuch saal me.
When you see the big picture, according to today's calender. Kal Yug started around 17-18 feb 3182 BCE. It's self-explanatory that why other religions started after 3000 Years after the Kal Yug.
Gandhanian Philosphy is bullshit. Don't compare it to karma. If you would ask me, Karma for then indians was to fight against British when all peace talks broke down.

Haldilal

Country flag
Anger Bharata, Anger turns your mind into ashes. I understand we all hate Islamic supremacy, Yuddh toh hoga hi, Thoda rukho shant raho. Jo hona hai voh toh hoga hi. Kya pta hame bhi apne shastra uthane padhe kuch saal me.
When you see the big picture, according to today's calender. Kal Yug started around 17-18 feb 3182 BCE. It's self-explanatory that why other religions started after 3000 Years after the Kal Yug.
Gandhanian Philosphy is bullshit. Don't compare it to karma. If you would ask me, Karma for then indians was to fight against British when all peace talks broke down.
Ya'll Nibbiars other religion mean by Abharmic then yes.

Haldilal

Country flag
The fucking idiot said we should call a dog Shiva too, because a dog is also made of the same stuff as Lord Shiva. That is all you need to know to throw this chutiya's pseudo-intellectual words in the dustbin, where it belongs.
Ya'll Nibbiars I asked's because he never directly supported what I metioned above may be indirectly supports. Whenever I see he is either riding his BMW motorcycle in some foreign countries or attending some conference's.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The fucking idiot said we should call a dog Shiva too, because a dog is also made of the same stuff as Lord Shiva. That is all you need to know to throw this chutiya's pseudo-intellectual words in the dustbin, where it belongs.
Shiv or Vishnu is the soul, universe and the matter that makes up the universe. Now it's up to your dirty heads to visualize what's the matter here.

Haldilal

Country flag
Shiv or Vishnu is the soul, universe and the matter that makes up the universe. Now it's up to your dirty heads to visualize what's the matter here.
Ya'll Nibbiars how this Gurur say in context is almost misleading. And this happened many times. Is either a full blown liberandus or don't have that much knowledge.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One of the vishnu's avatar Varaha was a wild boar. When lord doesn't differentiate between the animals, we shouldn't too. Libtards are just the self-made pseudo woke people.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I asked's because he never directly supported what I metioned above may be indirectly supports. Whenever I see he is either riding his BMW motorcycle in some foreign countries or attending some conference's.
I would think so. He says Aum and Amen are the same and Aum is not a religious sound. His sculptures or whatever the fuck they are outside his Yoga center have the symbols of Islam and Christianity embossed on it. Says he is leftist, and that we should chant words like "shit" and "fuck" as mantras.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I would think so. He says Aum and Amen are the same and Aum is not a religious sound. His sculptures or whatever the fuck they are outside his Yoga center have the symbols of Islam and Christianity embossed on it. Says he is leftist, and that we should chant words like "shit" and "fuck" as mantras.
Liberal logic bharat. Ignore them

Roshan

Country flag
One of the vishnu's avatar Varaha was a wild boar. When lord doesn't differentiate between the animals, we shouldn't too. Libtards are just the self-made pseudo woke people.
I'm no expert and this take isn't original by any means but many of the puranas shouldn't be taken literally imo. Of course you could be accused of playing fast and loose when you say that but it is what it is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles