Dhaka streets turns into Blood streams after Eid sacrifices and rain

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
SC can ban Jalikattu, even sounding pompous and grandiose saying that "We Gods have judged that thou shalt not tame bulls on Jalikattu, we care not about thy pagan beliefs."

When it comes to ACTUAL ceremonial slaughter (killing) of animals by the millions on Bakrid, the Supreme Court's balls drop off.

How I wish India had a precedent-driven judiciary. Practicing Islam would have practically become illegal by now.

FRYCRY

Country flag
SC can ban Jalikattu, even sounding pompous and grandiose saying that "We Gods have judged that thou shalt not tame bulls on Jalikattu, we care not about thy pagan beliefs."

When it comes to ACTUAL ceremonial slaughter (killing) of animals by the millions on Bakrid, the Supreme Court's balls drop off.

How I wish India had a precedent-driven judiciary. Practicing Islam would have practically become illegal by now.
THose Qasais will behead SC judges if they will speak against peaceful brothers

bose

Country flag
Islam carries out systematic behavioral modification of it's followers. This festival of blood-letting and butchery has a sinister motive, to prepare the Muslims for the real thing: Chop Kafir heads off.
A Muslim Guy who happens to be my Dad's colleague was from Gaya district of Bihar... He used to tell us that they will make it a practice for all boys from early stage to be present during the Qurbani of the animal... They wanted their kids to see blood to be mentally strong ... that is their thinking...

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
A Muslim Guy who happens to be my Dad's colleague was from Gaya district of Bihar... He used to tell us that they will make it a practice for all boys from early stage to be present during the Qurbani of the animal... They wanted their kids to see blood to be mentally strong ... that is their thinking...
I was just going to post EXACTLY the same thing, only difference being the same was told to me by a Rajasthani Rajput friend of mine.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

not only the SC's, but also of the bhaiwood durbaris!

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
All types of activists are exposed big time here.

On side note,

I have this wish.

When ever adharma rule the day, the god will take avatar and come to us.
Now I am seeing all kinds of stupidity.

Will the god come as mentioned in our books?
I wonder what his action plan is going to be.

Bahamut

It just need a single PIL and supreme Court will ban it but then that guy is accused by liberal left, vilified buy media and killed by terrorist.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
All types of activists are exposed big time here.

On side note,

I have this wish.

When ever adharma rule the day, the god will take avatar and come to us.
Now I am seeing all kinds of stupidity.

Will the god come as mentioned in our books?
I wonder what his action plan is going to be.
God's living garment, ie, Nature, has its own way or 'mediums' of compensating for and thus balancing things. the gradual rise of the Right and Center-right is/was natural with so much time of dense lopsidedness. for things to really go haywire beyond human imagination and when an avatar could be expected, I think we are still some lakhs of years behind. till then, we'll see mediums. :)

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
God's living garment, ie, Nature, has its own way or 'mediums' of compensating for and thus balancing things. the gradual rise of the Right and Center-right is/was natural with so much time of dense lopsidedness. for things to really go haywire beyond human imagination and when an avatar could be expected, I think we are still some lakhs of years behind. till then, we'll see mediums. :)
What about people like Gautham Buddha and shankarachrya?
They existed in our time.

I want to see another avatar type now.

India was ruled by God in past. I think it is still under his rule.
What will be his action plan now that his empire is falling down?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

tees namoonon ki qurbani ata farmayein
I agree, AAP members should sacrifice themselves for the greater good of humanity.

It just need a single PIL and supreme Court will ban it but then that guy is accused by liberal left, vilified buy media and killed by terrorist.
You mean to say that the SC can't take suo motu cognizance of the slaughter of millions of animals in wake of the Jalikattu judgement? The court made some very sweeping observations in that judgement. It said that just because a custom is old or supported by religion, it can't be justified. That alone makes Bakrid eligible for ban.

The Muslim "we do it for food, not sport" argument is a Jupiter-sized lump of bullshit. You want meat? Go buy it in the market. People without livestock buy grown animals specifically for slaughter on Bakrid (it's cheaper to buy processed meat in the market than buying a grown animal and slaughtering it yourself). It's not about the food. It's about the act of slaughter. Sacrifice implies that you're parting with something dear to you. Those who buy animals just to slaughter them on Eid don't, and those who raise livestock such as goats are obviously not raising them to be pets.

Children are exposed to bloodshed, and the act of taking a defenseless creature's life. Those children grow up without respect for life itself. This is where radical Islam begins.

Oh and FYI, the object of Jalikattu is to tame the bull, not kill it. They do get hurt, and the SC banned it.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
There is a reason why we call them MALLECHA :)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
What about people like Gautham Buddha and shankarachrya?
They existed in our time.

I want to see another avatar type now.

India was ruled by God in past. I think it is still under his rule.
What will be his action plan now that his empire is falling down?
mediums onlee...
the world is under kali's effect in this age. like I had written earlier, even kali is allowed to have his say.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Zee News is flashing this Dhaka incident, currently showing a sharp shooter's news, perhaps after this news Dhaka will come

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles