DFI Wishlist

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Where did the shoutbox go???

Forum looks dull without it? pleeeej bring it back.

Rxbanda

Country flag
Do we have a thread with twitter posts which expose the hypocricy of the left and anti-India propaganda?
I think that will be a good idea. We have several active members. I am sure many of us are connected to some popular twitter handles. We can increase the reach of some of the tweets we find on Twitter.
Twitter is surely biased. I'ts not an easy decision for govt to ban it in India. But we can use twitter to expose the left. Like they say in India, using a diamond to cut another diamond, or using to thorn to remove another thorn.

A thread, with no discussions, but just tweets like the one below, for us to retweet and increase its reach.

What say mods/admin? @LurkerBaba @ezsasa @hit&run @Indx TechStyle

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I want DOX Box like the ShoutBox.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@LurkerBaba and other mods,
just wanted to know if it's possible to add more 'reactions' or emojis/smilies to Like button apart from these ones...
1612703335095.png

i mean you know,you can add custom emojis in Discord and if i remember correctly previous version of XenForo had a "DFI Smilies" part somewhere where you could refer to those custom smilies and so.

Possible ? any plans to add custom reactions/smilies/emojis ?

If yes i'd like to contribute with some suggestions etc.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
just wanted to know if it's possible to add more 'reactions' or emojis/smilies to Like button apart from these ones...
View attachment 77234

i mean you know,you can add custom emojis in Discord and if i remember correctly previous version of XenForo had a "DFI Smilies" part somewhere where you could refer to those custom smilies and so.

Ditto!.. Not only some like eyeroll or pokerface could help, we'd need some rare ones, that aren't usually covered by emojis option.

271-2713715_emoji-inside-outside-feelings-cry-joy-whatsapp-smiley.png

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ditto!.. Not only some like eyeroll or pokerface could help, we'd need some rare ones, that aren't usually covered by emojis option.

View attachment 77236
"🖕" We need this @mods
Not all members are positive contributers

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@LurkerBaba LB is it possible to integrate Koo embedding like Twitter in DFI ? (sorry if not used proper technical terms)

Killbot

Country flag
@LurkerBaba can we also have reaction emotes for 'yes' and 'no' like☑&❌? It would reduce the number of one liners and irrelevant posts.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
View attachment 77234

View attachment 77236
"🖕" We need this @mods
Not all members are positive contributers
@LurkerBaba LB is it possible to integrate Koo embedding like Twitter in DFI ? (sorry if not used proper technical terms)
@LurkerBaba can we also have reaction emotes for 'yes' and 'no' like☑&❌? It would reduce the number of one liners and irrelevant posts.
Short answer: No / Not yet

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
1. How do I save photos from posts to media-gallery? Rare photos are getting lost in a sea of posts & never to be found again!.. Is a personal photo gallery possible?

2. Will it be possible to bookmark posts (under titles). I keep a lot of them quoted, it's really hectic to find in that list.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

here2where

@LurkerBaba - Possible to implement moving automatically to the next page of a multi-page thread as soon as we hit the bottom of the current page?

Found this very pleasant to use in some other popular forums.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
独家:武汉地震监测中心遭受美国网络攻击;调查正在进行中

武汉地震监测中心所属武汉市应急管理局周三在一份声明中表示,近日,武汉地震监测中心遭受境外组织发起的网络攻击。这是继2022年6月海外针对中国大学的网络攻击后的又一起此类案件。

该案专家组认定,此次网络攻击是由境外具有政府背景的黑客组织和不法分子发起的。据《环球时报》获悉,初步证据表明,政府支持的针对该中心的网络攻击来自美国。

武汉市应急管理局周三发布声明称,国家计算机病毒监测中心监测到,武汉地震监测中心前端采集点部分网络设备遭受境外组织网络攻击。应急响应中心(CVERC)和中国互联网安全公司360

已立即封锁受影响的设备并向公安机关报案,以便查处案件,依法处理黑客组织和犯罪分子,声明说。

武汉市公安局江汉分局证实,武汉地震监测中心发现源自境外的木马程序。据公安局介绍,该木马程序可以非法控制并窃取前端站采集的地震烈度数据。这一行为对国家安全构成严重威胁。

公安机关已对此事立案调查,并对提取的木马样本进一步进行技术分析。初步认定该事件系境外黑客组织和不法分子发起的网络攻击。

专业人士告诉《环球时报》,地震烈度数据是指地震的烈度和震级,这是衡量地震破坏力的两个重要指标。

专家告诉《环球时报》,这些数据与国家安全密切相关。例如,在建设某些军事防御设施时就需要考虑这些因素。继2022年6月境外黑客组织攻击西北工业大学

后,武汉地震监测中心成为又一个遭受境外网络攻击的国家单位。

西北工业大学遇袭事件发生后,CVERC与360公司联合组成技术团队,对该案进行了全面的技术分析。他们得出的结论是,网络攻击是由美国国家安全局 (NSA) 的定制访问行动 (TAO) 发起的。

据《环球时报》获悉,由CVERC和网络安全公司360组成的专家技术团队已抵达武汉,开展最新案件的取证工作。初步证据表明,针对武汉地震监测中心的网络攻击来自美国。

根据360公司的监测结果,美国国家安全局已经对中国至少数百个重要的国内信息系统进行了网络攻击,发现一个名为“validator”的木马程序在多个部门的信息系统中运行,传输向 NSA 总部提供信息。

而且,调查结果显示,不仅中国,其他国家的关键信息基础设施中都运行着大量“验证者”木马,且这些国家系统中植入的此类程序数量远远超过中国。

中央情报局是美国除国家安全局之外另一个臭名昭著的网络攻击和窃取组织。根据CVERC的研究,CIA的网络攻击已呈现出自动化、系统化、智能化的特点。

中央情报局最新的网络武器采用极其严格的间谍规格,各种攻击技术环环相扣。现在它几乎覆盖了全球所有的互联网和物联网资产,可以随时随地控制其他国家的网络并窃取其重要敏感数据。

观察人士指出,美国在加大对全球目标的攻击和窃取机密的同时,还不遗余力地指责其他国家。

它纠集所谓盟友,宣扬“中国网络威胁论”,诋毁污蔑中国网络安全政策,多次遭到中国外交部批驳。

7月19日,外交部发言人毛宁在例行记者会上表示,中方是网络攻击的受害国,坚决反对此类行为。

她说:“多年来,美国对其他国家进行不分青红皂白的大规模网络攻击。” “美国网络部队司令部去年公然宣称,其他国家的关键基础设施是美国网络攻击的合法目标。此类举动引起了人们的担忧。”
വെച്ചിട്ട് പോടാ........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles