DFI Wishlist

Chinmoy

Country flag
Folks, do you find emails being sent for every watched thread a useful feature ? Some people find it spammy. It that's indeed the case, then i'll disable it by default for all users
I've disabled it on my own and hence don't receive any mail from DFI. But I believe apart from Moderators, general users don't require such feature.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Folks, do you find emails being sent for every watched thread a useful feature ? Some people find it spammy. It that's indeed the case, then i'll disable it by default for all users
Can we have some feature like Shoutbox as we had earlier? We had 1 earlier where members could chat live.

Or we can have a Shoutbox where the active threads are displayed as members reply on it. This way we can know the latest going around in the forum on live basis.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Can we have some feature like Shoutbox as we had earlier? We had 1 earlier where members could chat live.

Or we can have a Shoutbox where the active threads are displayed as members reply on it. This way we can know the latest going around in the forum on live basis.
I had disabled it earlier. Enabled it. Now the "Latest Replies" widget will auto-refresh

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I had disabled it earlier. Enabled it. Now the "Latest Replies" widget will auto-refresh
Ok just checked but it's on the DFI main page.

I was talking something like this below as it's there in many forums. It's refreshes each automatically just like a chatbox. The moving threads catches more eyes and impulsive to open/reply. Can we have something like this?

PS: Blurred for purpose.

Shoutbox - Copy.JPG

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

I was talking something like this below as it's there in many forums. It's refreshes each automatically just like a chatbox. The moving threads catches more eyes and impulsive to open/reply. Can we have something like this?

View attachment 49169
Latest replies is on every page including threads. The screenshot is older shoutbox which is incompatible with our new software. I'll see if an alternate addon can be installed

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

View attachment 49169
Done !
It's present on the bottom of the home page. The "Latest Replies" widget is now static now

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Done !
It's present on the bottom of the home page. The "Latest Replies" widget is now static now
When I saw the post a message input field, I was scared for a bit :sad:

Looks great, btw.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Done !
Seems much better even though we can't reply in chat or may be we can in future. :lol:

Thanks anyways!

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
More of a spam. Please disable if possible.

Thanks

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Why is the search mechanism such a piece of garbage?

Pash

Country flag
Please stop these emails. It is kind of spam mails.

Please disable it

Bullet

Country flag
Not related to this thread but have a request to all Mods. If possible for you, please change the top banner of DFI and put a map of Akhand Bharat there.
Jai Hind.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles