DFI Wishlist

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Okay. I've removed Non Political and increased the items in Latest Replies

Last edited:

janme

Country flag
Is it possible to read the posts of only a specific member in a large thread containing 100's of pages?

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Is it possible to read the posts of only a specific member in a large thread containing 100's of pages?
Three possible ways:
1. You can ignore a member. That way all their posts are hidden
2. Select "Who replied" from the "..." button next to "Watch/Unwatch" button. Then click on their message count when modal pops up
3. Use the search bar to search for posts within the thread only by member

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Tweet posting on forums is not exactly useful IMO. Pages after pages loading just tweets breaks the conversation experience. Forums should encourage original content and opinions between members. Tweet dumping takes away essence. This should be at least regulated if not to be solved in permanent manner.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Let us stop with the meta-commentary on the merit or validity of OSINT before it derails the thread.

Members are free to discuss anything as long as it is on topic and does not break any rules. Please use the ignore feature if you wish to mute out discussions you would not like to be a part of.
Kindly introduce hastags on the posts where such users can hastag #madeupunaccountablerumour and we can block posts with this hastag.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I have a request. The search should be made more accurate. For example, if I type "Chit Chat thread" in the search box, at least one of the results should be the actual chit chat thread. This doesn't happen right now. Kindly test and fix.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I have a request. The search should be made more accurate. For example, if I type "Chit Chat thread" in the search box, at least one of the results should be the actual chit chat thread. This doesn't happen right now. Kindly test and fix.
I've added some weights to recency. Results should be a bit better

abhay rajput

Country flag
Folks, do you find emails being sent for every watched thread a useful feature ? Some people find it spammy. It that's indeed the case, then i'll disable it by default for all users
Yes baba ji. We login everyday

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles