DFI Wishlist

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Where did the shoutbox go???

Forum looks dull without it? pleeeej bring it back.

Rxbanda

Country flag
Do we have a thread with twitter posts which expose the hypocricy of the left and anti-India propaganda?
I think that will be a good idea. We have several active members. I am sure many of us are connected to some popular twitter handles. We can increase the reach of some of the tweets we find on Twitter.
Twitter is surely biased. I'ts not an easy decision for govt to ban it in India. But we can use twitter to expose the left. Like they say in India, using a diamond to cut another diamond, or using to thorn to remove another thorn.

A thread, with no discussions, but just tweets like the one below, for us to retweet and increase its reach.

What say mods/admin? @LurkerBaba @ezsasa @hit&run @Indx TechStyle

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I want DOX Box like the ShoutBox.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@LurkerBaba and other mods,
just wanted to know if it's possible to add more 'reactions' or emojis/smilies to Like button apart from these ones...
1612703335095.png

i mean you know,you can add custom emojis in Discord and if i remember correctly previous version of XenForo had a "DFI Smilies" part somewhere where you could refer to those custom smilies and so.

Possible ? any plans to add custom reactions/smilies/emojis ?

If yes i'd like to contribute with some suggestions etc.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
just wanted to know if it's possible to add more 'reactions' or emojis/smilies to Like button apart from these ones...
View attachment 77234

i mean you know,you can add custom emojis in Discord and if i remember correctly previous version of XenForo had a "DFI Smilies" part somewhere where you could refer to those custom smilies and so.

Ditto!.. Not only some like eyeroll or pokerface could help, we'd need some rare ones, that aren't usually covered by emojis option.

271-2713715_emoji-inside-outside-feelings-cry-joy-whatsapp-smiley.png

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Banned
Country flag
Ditto!.. Not only some like eyeroll or pokerface could help, we'd need some rare ones, that aren't usually covered by emojis option.

View attachment 77236
"🖕" We need this @mods
Not all members are positive contributers

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@LurkerBaba LB is it possible to integrate Koo embedding like Twitter in DFI ? (sorry if not used proper technical terms)

Killbot

Country flag
@LurkerBaba can we also have reaction emotes for 'yes' and 'no' like☑&❌? It would reduce the number of one liners and irrelevant posts.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
View attachment 77234

View attachment 77236
"🖕" We need this @mods
Not all members are positive contributers
@LurkerBaba LB is it possible to integrate Koo embedding like Twitter in DFI ? (sorry if not used proper technical terms)
@LurkerBaba can we also have reaction emotes for 'yes' and 'no' like☑&❌? It would reduce the number of one liners and irrelevant posts.
Short answer: No / Not yet

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
1. How do I save photos from posts to media-gallery? Rare photos are getting lost in a sea of posts & never to be found again!.. Is a personal photo gallery possible?

2. Will it be possible to bookmark posts (under titles). I keep a lot of them quoted, it's really hectic to find in that list.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

here2where

@LurkerBaba - Possible to implement moving automatically to the next page of a multi-page thread as soon as we hit the bottom of the current page?

Found this very pleasant to use in some other popular forums.

Kumata

@LurkerBaba - Possible to implement moving automatically to the next page of a multi-page thread as soon as we hit the bottom of the current page?

Found this very pleasant to use in some other popular forums.
Use autopager plugin in chrome... I use it and works like a charm

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles