DFI - Star & Respected members.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
members,

this thread has been created in recognition and appreciation of DFI star members and DFI respected members. these are our members who have helped the forum attain unprecedented heights in a very short time span for any defence forum with their dedication and great value addition that they have brought to the forum.

this is an on going process where the two lists will keep growing, and this be known to all our members that everyone is eligible to be a star and a respected member.

we intend to have a team of 20 and there abouts in the star category, who will be as stars for a span of 5 months and then their contributions on the forum and dedication towards the forum will be under review and if they meet our requisite set standards will we extend their star status.

for members to be stars, they will first be picked up as respected members again based on quality of contributions, dedication and the value addition they bring about on the forum.

henceforth all such additions that happen to the two groups will be notified on this thread.

DFI star members:

Antimony
Enlightened Monk
F-14
Known_Unknown
Neo
Notorious.Jatt
p2prada
Qsaark
Rage
S.A.T.A
SATISH
sayareakd
sabir
sohamsri
ZOOM

DFI Respected Members:

Arjak
badguy2000
brahmos
Energon
johnee
Kommunist
kuku
Martian
Mohan
musalman
rimser9
youngindian

DFI management.

PS: this thread should not to be used to nominate anyone as a star member or a respected member.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
please join in welcoming and congratulating Pintu as our newest DFI star. he has worked very hard for the forum with some truly amazing threads, which has added great value to the database of the forum. one of the most humble members of DFI.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Congrats pintuda,you will surely look great with the blue blushing your name.....you have been one of the best and ofcourse highest poster of this forum,and nobody deserves it more than you do.......now i can see you in the sky at night ....lolz

Pintu

Thanks Riteshji, all what I could do because of your best wishes, that helped me immensely.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Arjak , my brother, you are showering the praise , which I do not deserve , your wishes that help me lot.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Congratulation Indian Sukhoi, I owe this all to you.

Warm Regards

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Soham,sayar,em,zoom,rage,pakpathan,f-14,sata,auberon and other stars are real jewel in the crown named dfi.....my heartiest congrats to all of them

Pintu

Thanks LF Sir , p2prada , this is because of your good wishes.

Warm Regards

Pintu

They all are assets Arjak , their posts are really jewel.

Thanks to you , from deep of my heart.

Regards

Pintu

Thanks Satish, your wishes were always with me.

Warm Regards

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
PintuDa..I am new to this forum. So don't got much time to go through all your thread. I will surely do that. Congrats for being promoted.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
welcome kid good to see you here

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Congratulations Pintu. :)
What did I tell you ? ;)

Pintu

PintuDa..I am new to this forum. So don't got much time to go through all your thread. I will surely do that. Congrats for being promoted.
Thanks NSG , I am already enjoying your posts too , the collections of the military images are really good , great to learn that you spare your precious time to go through my posts and if any fault in my posts please correct me.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles