DFI staff promotion !!

A.V.

respected members our dfi core team staff and beloved singhji has requested for a leave for 6 months form the forum responsibilities as he is very busy with personal work and commitments , he will join us back to his old post once he is done with his assignment while this will be tough for us without him in the management but we wish him all the best for his proposed work
so temporarily he will not be in charge of supermod duties till he is free and actively back on dfi but he will be around sometimes as a star member when he finds some free time

ritesh our existing and most efficient staff member will assume duties as a supermod with effect from today , his promotion was long overdue and is not way related to singhji,s leave he is naturally promoted because of his dedication and hard work in making DFI the best place around

lets congratulate ritesh and wish singhji all the best

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Thakur Shabb congrats on the Promotion

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
congrats Riteshji for the promotion

A.V.

[mod]another 2 new appointments daredevil and pintu both promoted to moderator status for their hard work, and dedication choice made by whole management and team[/mod]

congratulations to them more announcement coming

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
congrats Pintu and daredevil

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Thanks to DFI staff for making me and Pintu as new Moderators and Congratulations!! to Pintu. Thanks to other DFI members for supporting us. I hope I will live up to the expectations of the DFI Forum and make this an even better forum to reckon with.

p2prada

Congrats Thakur ji and wish you the best Singh ji.

Congrats DD and Pintu. :)

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Congrats Riteshji, DareDevil and Pintuda

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Congrats to Major Generals DD and Pintu one thing gentel men all ways remember this

"The safety, honour and welfare of your country come first, always and every time. The honour, welfare and comfort of the men you command come next. Your own ease, comfort and safety come last, always and every time."

~Field Marshal Philip Walhouse Chetwode, 1st Baron Chetwode, 7th Baronet of Oakley GCB OM GCSI KCMG DSO

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
very many congratulations to dd and pintuda on being promoted. both excellent choices to have as mods who have always worked very closely with the rest of the mod staff and have always extended their hands to serve the forum in which ever way possible.

thanks a lot guys for all the congratulatory messages, an honor indeed.

we are where we are all credit to all the hard work put in by all the members, will look forward to all your support as usual, and let us all strive together to make this place the finest in the online discussion forum world.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
congrats riteshjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........and pd and ddddddddd

Pintu

Heartiest Thanks to the respected Moderators , Super Moderators , Administrators , and DFI Star Team especially F-14, Rage, Dear Lethalforce, Satish, and all the respected members here in great Forum , Defence Forum of India , keeping their faith on us , handing over a greater responsibility to both of us, and heartiest congratulation to my friend daredevil, with his tremendous , tireless noble work as a Scientist , he has made the forum really his second home and from the earliest day of Defence Forum of India , I know him , he is really an inspiration for me, congratulation to him again , for being promoted , I have worked with him as a Team, I hope we will surely live up the expectations of the beautiful Forum, and with all of your best wishes you have showered on us, and with utmost dedication will try to make the Forum an heavenly Island in the sea of World Wide Web. I do congratulate all the other respected nominees , they all are really capable. My best wishes are always with them.

I feel really humble and Honoured to work with you and share the forum with you all , and your best wishes , Amar, Avi, Nitesh, Vir, Hon'ble Ray Sir, Ahmedji, riteshji, Singhji, Flint,Vinodji, Yusuf and daredevil , all the respected Hon'ble Military Professionals , who are enlightening the forum , and the respected members like rohit, NSG_Black cats , Satish, F-14, brahmos, kommunist, Arjak, natarajan , qsaark, musalman, youngindian, Enlightened Monk, enlightened1, rpraveenkum , sky , sohamsri, Shy Angel , roma, grey boy , ppgj, SATA, johnee, p2prada, tarun raju, mehwish92, koji, yang, LF and the friend whom we have lost forever Rock45(Stevens),and all the respected members. In my duty , if there remain any fault please correct me and guide me to perform the work to make the Forum Crown of all the Forums.

Long Live Defence Forum of India, Long live bondage of friendship and fraternity.

I remain , Your's Truly

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles