DFI Research : Decoding Harappan Script & Language

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
I may be wrong but hear my hypothesis

Assur-Deva conflict is more pronounced in the Puranas.

Where do we find things closest to Asur are in Assyria it's capital Ashur and it's God. Ashur (also spelled Assur) was the god of the Assyrian nation.

Deva worshiping Mittani were in conflict with the Asuras of Assyria.

Puranas are likely late Harappa text. Geanologies of Puranas likely start from 3000bce-2000bce to historical Magadha kings.

Some where I have read about some Iron weaponry found in India from about 1800bce.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
3000bce when there were kings in Egypt and Mesopotamia, I find it absolutely nonsense when our scholars claim Harappa was ruled by merchants.

Each Harappan city was likely ruled by a tribal chief called Rajan who probably or probably not were under the central authority of some samrath.

Sabaha Samiti and Vidhata were various assemblies to work out every day working of these Harappan cities.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Just created a short Drama for laughs

Characters

Indo-Aryan
Survive the jive

STJ: Aryans invaded in 1500bce
IA: But where are my chariots
STJ: Unpreserved due to Climate

IA: No I was already in Harappa
STJ: Where are your chariots then?
IA: Unpreserved due to Climate

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Ruler of aratta as per one source is named Ensuhkeshdanna.

En + Sukesh + d + anna
Ensukesh
+ Danna

Is it me or does the name of Aratta king is made up of North and South Indian words

😂

Last edited:

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Aelian relates that Gilgamesh's grandfather kept his mother under guard to prevent her from becoming pregnant, because an oracle had told him that his grandson would overthrow him. She became pregnant and the guards threw the child off a tower, but an eagle rescued him mid-fall and delivered him safely to an orchard, where the gardener raised him.

Well! Where have we heard a similar tale 😍

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
dvā́daśa pradháyaś cakrám ékaṃ trī́ṇi nábhyāni ká u tác ciketatásmint sākáṃ triśatā́ ná śaṅkávo 'rpitā́ḥ ṣaṣṭír ná calācalā́saḥ

The chariot-wheel (of the Sun) is one, its wheel-segments are twelve, its wheel-naves are three: who understands this?|
They [=the days] that wander on and on are fitted together on that, like three hundred pegs, like sixty (more).||

In the translation it says chariot but the word for it is ratha which I can't see in the Sanskrit verse.

What an awful translation.

Help needed boys 🤗

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
dvā́daśa = 12
pradháyaś = find out
cakrám = Disk
ékaṃ = 1
trī́ṇi = 3
nábhyāni =

u
tác
ciketatásmint
sākáṃ
triśatā́

śaṅkávo
'rpitā́ḥ
ṣaṣṭír

calācalā́saḥ

God even the internet is failing me on this 😢

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
My rudimentary understanding

dvā́daśa pradháyaś cakrám ékaṃ trī́ṇi nábhyāni ká u tác ciketatásmint sākáṃ triśatā́ ná śaṅkávo 'rpitā́ḥ ṣaṣṭír ná calācalā́saḥ

Its talking about geometry.

1 circle 12 equal segments making 360.

But can't understand what trini nabhyani mean here. Kendriya or centre but what does 3 imply?

Indo-Aryan

Country flag

But can't understand what trini nabhyani mean here. Kendriya or centre but what does 3 imply?
May be
Sastir = 60
Trisata = 300

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
If i am not wrong

Rig Veda doesn't mention Oxus river but later texts do. If they came from outside should they not know at least about the river at the gateway of India and name it in Rig Veda?

Or may be I am overthinking 😒

mokoman

Country flag

dunno much about this , maybe earth revolution around center - sun , 12 months , 360 days , 3 seasons.

LOL according to his

its a reference to a spaceship.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
What probability Khraosti or Brahmi evolving from Harappan script?

images (4).png

Brahmi
images (2).png

Khrosthi
images (3).png

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
If I am not wrong we haven't found any long inscription in Harappa. Mostly 5-6 symbols in one inscription/seals.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
WaH! Logic died 100 deaths

It is almost universally agreed among scholars that the Andronovo culture was Indo-Iranian. It is credited with the invention of the spoke-wheeled chariot around 2000 BC, if we include the Sintashta culture where the oldest known chariots have been found. The association between the Andronovo culture and the Indo-Iranians is corroborated by the distribution of Iranian place-names across the Andronovo horizon and by the historical evidence of dominance by various Iranian peoples, including Saka (Scythians), Sarmatians and Alans, throughout the Andronovo horizon during the 1st millennium BC.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
So basically they are saying

Harappans who invented wheel/cart and traded as far as 3000km on ships couldn't have build a chariot.

😞

Iranian place name across Andronovo horizons = indo-Iranian language

Sanskrit place name across Harappan horizons = Dravidian language

😑

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles