DFI member of the month-AUGUST 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

This is to notify all members that the member of the month for august 2009 will not be held as per the schedule which was, the midnight of august 1st.
The reason for this is the technical problem we had regarding the implementation of the DFI member of the month july 2009

SO THE DFI MEMBER OF THE MONTH WILL BE HELD ON THE MIDNIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 1ST FOR THAT MONTH.

THE winner of the MOTM july 2009 will take charge for the month of august also.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Lolz.......extension for em!!!......

johnee

Congrats Monk....ONCE AGAIN. :rolleyes:

PS: Now, my suspicions that the poll was rigged is confirmed. :blum3: :D

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
PS: Now, my suspicions that the poll was rigged is confirmed. :blum3: :D
You got that right... I kidnapped the near and dear ones of the staff team (like a typical 1970s Hindi Movie)... Of course, I was the standard 1970s Hindi Movie villain... LOIN !!!

Saari Duniya Hume LOIN ke naam se jaanti hai !!!

I told the Staff - Agar tumne mujhe MoM nahin banaya, toh main inhe jaan se maar daloonga ... ** evil LOIN laugh **

They replied - Kutte, Kamine, Main Tumhara Khoon Pee Jaoonga... ** Standard Dharmendra dialogue of the 1970s **

They tried to oppose me, but unlike the 1970s movies where the heroes always win, for a change here LOIN won...

And, that's how I became Member of the Month !!!

Psst... That's a secret, so don't tell anybody about it Johnee, its just between you and me...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
EM, Now that you have accepted your crime in public, kanoon ke lambe haath ab tere se door nahi!!

EnlightenedMonk

EM, Now that you have accepted your crime in public, kanoon ke lambe haath ab tere se door nahi!!
Confession is not enough... You cannot prove that it was real...

I could have confessed under duress... and so the confession is not admissible in court under any laws...

You should have recorded my confession in front of a magistrate, then and only then will it become admissible in court...

The Kanoon looses again in front of the skills of LOIN...

Vikramaditya

Country flag
:)>i am not happy with this move.
But anyway thats my view,don't wary...........

And congratulations.......................................................:67:

I am not that bad OK...........

indian_sukhoi

Cheer up dude, Look at the bright side!!!!!

You have enough time to prepare yourself for the next coming MOM elections.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
You got that right... I kidnapped the near and dear ones of the staff team (like a typical 1970s Hindi Movie)... Of course, I was the standard 1970s Hindi Movie villain... LOIN !!!

I told the Staff - Agar tumne mujhe MoM nahin banaya, toh main inhe jaan se maar daloonga ... ** evil LOIN laugh **

They replied - Kutte, Kamine, Main Tumhara Khoon Pee Jaoonga... ** Standard Dharmendra dialogue of the 1970s **

They tried to oppose me, but unlike the 1970s movies where the heroes always win, for a change here LOIN won...

Psst... That's a secret, so don't tell anybody about it Johnee, its just between you and me...
Oh man!!
Is that how you become member of the month? Damn!

To the near and dear ones of the staff team-I'll be seeing you soon :Laie_39:

Jeypore

What is this member of the month? Is there perks that go along with it, and what are the criteria's to becoming one?

Ratus Ratus

Professional

Fictitious story..

Monk you only won by bombarding all of us with a heavy biased election campaign. We had no option.
Do we get a reprieve for at least a year?

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
What is this member of the month? Is there perks that go along with it, and what are the criteria's to becoming one?
in the start of every month admins and mods select five members who contributed to dfi hugely the last month.........then normal members vote for the motm of their choice.........and there we have the dfi MOTM..........

Neo

Herzlichen Glückwunsch EM, Sie haben es verdient!

EnlightenedMonk

Fictitious story..

Monk you only won by bombarding all of us with a heavy biased election campaign. We had no option.
Do we get a reprieve for at least a year?
No you don't... No reprieve at all... Come election time next month get ready to receive messages in PM and pamphlets in the mail... in addition to big hoardings and other forms of innovative media used for campaigning...

Whether you vote or not, you'll get to hear of the -

• Things I've done
  • The things I haven't done but claim to have done nonetheless
  • Things I plan to achieve
  • Things I say I plan to achieve, but have no intention of achieving
  • Things I say I plan to achieve, but are unachieveable

So, I guess you can see where this is going... :D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads