• sohamsri

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • youngindian

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
continuing with the tradition of choosing our Member of the Month, we present to you the contest for the upcoming month, DFI Member of September, 2009. members, please cast your votes, and vote in your favorite member.

nominees remember you can always go ahead and reason out why you should be getting those votes and our esteemed members can as well write in favor of their favorite nominees.

poll will be open for 10days, voting process will come to a close on the 11th september, 2009. (9:30 AM – IST{indian standard time[IST] = GMT + 5:30 hours})

schedule for DFI Member of September, 2009:

1-2 days (2days): time to compile suggestions to fine tune the functioning of the forum, and suggest activities the MotM will be herself/himself interested to do (exclusive to MotM, with her/him being the sole authority on the matter after the approval from the concerned DFI moderator)
3-5 days (3days): time to implement the suggestions put forth, in coordination with the concerned DFI moderator.

(the above exercise will also be soon started with a few of our senior members of the forum.)

6-10 days (5days): MoTM does an activity of his choice where in he gets in mass participation.
11-18 days (8days): moderate a debate, which is to be initiated as promised to you all.
19-22 days (4days): moderate forum discussions/debates in general.
23-31 days (9days): moderate a soon to be started contest which will be announced in due course of time.
31 day : MotM to create a post highlighting her/his experience as a MoTM, the value addition he has done to the forum, which will be posted in a thread to be dedicated to the MoTMs where only the post of MoTM will be allowed.

for other details of MoTM please visit: http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/announcements/1849-member-month.html#post33734

please know our DFI member of September - 2009 nominees better:

• 1). 1.44
A). 1.44's profile: ( Defence Forum Of India | DFI | - View Profile: 1.44 )
B). 1.44's priority areas of work ( http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/announcements/4913-dfi-member-september-2009-a.html#post62481 )

• 2). I-G
A). I-G's profile: ( Defence Forum Of India | DFI | - View Profile: I-G )

• 3). p2prada
A). p2prada's profile: ( Defence Forum Of India | DFI | - View Profile: p2prada )

• 4). SATISH
A). SATISH's profile( Defence Forum Of India | DFI | - View Profile: SATISH )
B). SATISH's priority areas of work ( http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/announcements/4913-dfi-member-september-2009-a-2.html#post62917 )

• 5). sohamsri
A). sohamsri's profile: ( Defence Forum Of India | DFI | - View Profile: sohamsri )
B). sohamsri's priority areas of work ( http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/announcements/4913-dfi-member-september-2009-a.html#post62334 )

• 6). youngindian
A). youngindian's profile: ( Defence Forum Of India | DFI | - View Profile: youngindian )

change in vote cast:

members can change their votes from one nominee to another where by they will have to announce their previous nominee to whom they had cast their vote and with whom the vote needs to exchange hands with. This will all be done by way of putting a PM to any of the DFI staff members.

Good Luck to all the 6 nominees and have fun.

DFI staff.

PS: once someone has been a nominee the same person can not contest an election for the next 2 months, since others will be given a chance, and an elected MotM can not be a nominee for a period of 1year since such an election.

PSS: after the completion of 1year we will hold Member Of the Year, who will get an honor to be a DFI section moderator, in which all the existing DFI MotMs will contest.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Now i'd like to congratulate all the others who have been nominated for the esteemed position of members of September 2009 and that i do................

............and i'd like to remind everyone to vote for me and not anybody else:p

As for me i'll keep flipping a coin to shortlist the member i'm gonna vote for as all of the nominated are my friends and if you want to blame anyone in the future blame the Indian currency

Regards,
Rohit:D

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Rohit!!!...my vote goes to u!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
My Vote for Soham ;) Or can mods vote? ehehehh

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Thank you Satish and Ahmed, and the two other people who have voted for me so far. :)

While I wouldn't be able to go on "hyper-campaigning" mode like EM :p, I wish to put forward my areas of thrust if I'm elected.

1. Urgent addressing of the grievances of the Military Proffessionals and suggestions(in co-ordination with them) to make the place, forgive the term, "non-pesky" for the pros.

2. Control over fanboyistic posts. Have been harping over this, since the day I joined.
Its great to see that the mods have been able to put a leash over nonsense, and are playing their roles exceedingly well in this regard. However, It'd be beneficial if more strictness is enforced.

3. Make the forum a better place, with more emphasis on quality than quantity.

Thats it from me. :)

P.S. You don't have to worry about PMs asking for votes. Nor will I give you death threats. :D
If you think my initiatives are worthy of pursuit, please vote for me. If not, please vote for the other equally-suited candidates.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
All the best to all the other nominees.

p2prada

My vote goes to....................................Soham.:)

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
My Vote for Soham

Pintu

I've voted for one of the nominees, but what I believe at last the Defence Forum of India will gain:)

Best of Luck for all of the nominees.

Warm Regards

Soham you have been a thorn in my side since the duration of this election ......BUT NOT FOR LONG HAHAAHAHAA

Hey my friends the DFI member of September poll is here

Now i know you're wondering who to vote for??

The answer is :ME cause i'm just the most handsomest and the cutest guy here:p and if you vote for me i promise not to make fun of you behind your back for the entire time i'm MOM:D
I can promise you my vote when you're nominated for the MotM and of those i can beat into submission.
I will also take up your suggestion with the administration and you also have my support for any views you might have regarding the forum and/or any issues (unless they conflict with my own:D).
And i will try my best to take care of hopefully some of the stuff soham said up there^^^

So take your pick (of me) and remember even if you have already voted you can still change your votes by contacting the mods (I'll be happy to do that as well:))

Antimony

For me it was a toss up between Soham and P2P, both mature, level headed posters (not saying the otyhers aren't:D).

Finally I saw that P2P endorsed Soham, who went out and spelt out his agenda.

So its Soham for me.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles