• Payeng

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • rpraveenkum

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indian_blues

Country flag
Voted for rpraveenkum for bringing lots of news. Best of luck dude.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
^^^

Thanks Buddy

natarajan

Am going to hold my vote till sunday night 12.00 am and if the one whom i support is far from victory,then i will boycott voting

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Why nat ? vote for the leaders and get a 1000 inch plasma free:D

atleast thats what praveen told me

natarajan

nice joke by you rohit but i have said this seriously as in the beginning itself i decided whom to vote

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
very many congratulations to NSG_Blackcats for getting selected as the Member of October - 2009, my all the best wishes to him for his future role.

i would also like to congratulate the other contestants for having reached thus far and thank all the members who cast their votes. with this election we touched a new high of 71 votes cast.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Congrats NSG and the rest of the nominees

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Congrats nsg and all othr nominees..pls continue all the good work..

Pintu

Congratulation NSG :) for being elected as Member of the Month , I hope you will help to guide the forum and keep the continuation of the dedication and great duty performed by our beloved rohit (1.44) and Enlightened Monk , who have enlightened this forum and helped immensely to guide the forum to Zenith. Congratulation to all other nominees , you were all deserving , but at the end of the day one shall be elected and have popular verdict with him. NSG has deserved it garnering 38.03% of vote casted.

Wish you all the best.

Warm Regards

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members who have voted for me. I would like to thank Vikramaditya, Johnee, Xebex, SinghRocks for openly supporting my candidature. Thanks to Rohit for adding some spice to the MotM contest.

Now one of our respected member need special thanks from me. I would like to thank Sabir for putting so much effort. So I am dedicating my win to Sabir.

Thanks to all the members who have participated in this voting. I am requesting all the members to take part in the voting process for our next MotM. We have more than 1000 members and only 71 vote casted. I am disappointed with the number of votes casted.

I don’t want to miss the opportunity to thank all my fellow nominees. I hope they will continue their good work.

I will try to perform whatever responsibilities given to me as MotM with the best of my abilities.

Thanks and Regards

A.V.

congrats nsg and also congrats to all the members getting nominated and getting the love and appreciation from your fellow members and friends in itself a joy and pleasure

natarajan

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members who have voted for me. I would like to thank Vikramaditya, Johnee, Xebex, SinghRocks for openly supporting my candidature. Thanks to Rohit for adding some spice to the MotM contest.

Now one of our respected member need special thanks from me. I would like to thank Sabir for putting so much effort. So I am dedicating my win to Sabir.

Thanks to all the members who have participated in this voting. I am requesting all the members to take part in the voting process for our next MotM. We have more than 1000 members and only 71 vote casted. I am disappointed with the number of votes casted.

I don’t want to miss the opportunity to thank all my fellow nominees. I hope they will continue their good work.

I will try to perform whatever responsibilities given to me as MotM with the best of my abilities.

Thanks and Regards
am one among those who didt cast vote lol anyway congrats motM nsg

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Certificate from NSG will definately increase my acceptibility as a polling agent and from next election I am going to increase my fees. You must pay enugh to ensure a win or suffer like praveen who, after getting scared of my high fees chose second grade and naive agent like Rohit.:twizt:

Now leave the jokes, I want to congratulate all the nominees for their good works and contributions to DFI. For us it was really very difficult to choose one from the nominees. But anyway we have to take little trouble for the fun involved in the process. As NSG mentioned, I also thank Rohit for keeping on adding spice in the process.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles