• Payeng

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • rpraveenkum

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
We Indians are very much aware of the democratic process. In India before any election political parities comes up with election manifesto. In that manifesto they declare about their policies which they are going to implement when they came to power. But they never implement those promises even after completing their term.

So here I am not going to declare my manifesto. I am going to mention few points why you should vote for me.

1. The purpose of creating DFI HQ is to have quality debates. So no compromise should be made on that while clearing posts. Posts irreverent to the subject matter discussed must not be cleared irrespective of the status of the member. I put my views with MODs if I came across with any such posts in DFI HQ.

2. In past few days I came across many posts which are duplicate posts of the same news posted by another member. I like to mention only the link provided for the post is different. This is wastage of bandwidth. I will try to report as much duplicate post possible.

3. One of the rules of this forum is preventing use of abusive language. The discussion must be healthy. Like in the past I will work with MODs about preventing use of abusing language by any member.

4. The guests who are not registered with DFI is allowed to view some 4/5 posts. After that he/she has to register. I will like to work for increasing this number to at least 10. So that he/she got a clear idea what DFI is all about.

5. I will also request members to do some research before posting especially in defense related threads. Every Indian is a patriot but we must give importance to facts.

6. Whenever I came across any knowledgeable person who is interested in matters related to defense or current affairs etc I will invite him/her to join DFI. This is an ongoing process. I will keep doing it and it has nothing to do with me being selected as MotM or not.

7. It has been 8 months since DFI has started. We have very serious discussion on many issues. But fun is also part and parcel of DFI. So have so many members having a great sense of humor. When these members join in shout box becomes a happening place. Why don’t start a thread on the most popular member of DFI with a voting option? The members can be short listed by DFI management in consultation with DFI star members. MOD, Super MOD, Administrator should also be considered for short listing. We must have a title for the winner. We should do this polling in every 6 month where the title will change hand.

8. There are many other issues which I can not disclose here. But I will share my views with MODs about those issues through PM, if I elected as MotM.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
8. There are many other issues which I can not
disclose here. But I will share my views with MODs about those issues through PM, if I elected as MotM.
Suspense, huh? :p
Like getting Rohit and Ahmed banned from the board? :twizt: :goodstuff:

On a serious note, all very good points mentioned by you, which all members shoud think about before voting.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
There is no need of voting to find out the Most popular member in DFI! He is staring right at you! And no its not Sabir, Its ME!!!! :D Now where does those pesky LOL emoticons go when you soooo neeeed them!!!! :p

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok since pintu won't make me the poster on the roll, I want to try my luck with MotM. Please change the rules!!

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
LoL i heard Payeng is missing!!!

Pintu

I have casted my vote, also hope the more respected member be part of the election process.

Regards

Rohit, as per natrajan you have informaton about Payeng's where about. :crazy:
I do buddy but hearing that info will take you through the darkest and nastiest aspects of being human.............quite fun i'll PM you abt that.

There is no need of voting to find out the Most popular member in DFI! He is staring right at you! And no its not Sabir, Its ME!!!! :D Now where does those pesky LOL emoticons go when you soooo neeeed them!!!! :p

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag

Election manifesto
by rpraveenkum​

LOL will be restricted from ahamid
DFI jokes thread will be closed
1.44 avater will be change to spicy image
New registration will be have access to post the first post on members introduction thread
Sabir shall be given with LOL
A.V shall be promoted to Admin to Master with stick
Natarajan shall have to compose poem for DFI

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Thanx Praveen..I post a Joke in Jokes thread, the original one, it is Ahmed who conspired with Ritesh to make it a new thread named DFI jokes and kept me under constant threat to update or get banned.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
This election is turning into a character assasination contest! I am being hounded by Sabir and his family! I got a feeling the whole forum is actually like a Matrix and I am being fooled into believing all this! Maybe I am the ONE!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Praveen your menifesto will surely not get you any vote but a definitely a ban fro
Ahmed.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I am tracking down the 9 members who voted for praveen, expect to see black suited men in GMC, Yukons to be at your residences soon people! :D

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
I think i missed many big guys. I will make it in my manifesto-II

A.V.

i am keeping my options open havent voted yet let me see got 3 offers till now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles