DFI Jokes

Sabir

DFI TEAM
=============She is not back yet ............

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
thanks Sabir, for that very nice one, mate not only did i enjoy "phir who hi 50 ka chakkar" which was fantastic, but also hindi in bengala accent. cheers!

lodaxstax

A.V, Ahmedsid, 1.44 and thakur_ritesh are traveling in a train. The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. thakur_ritesh and A.V are sitting there looking perplexed. ahmedsid is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

ritesh is thinking: “Some of these mods (ahmedsid )are all crazy after 1.44(The hottest guy on the forum). ahmedsid must have tried to kiss him in the tunnel. Very proper that he slapped him(As 1.44 is straight)”

1.44 is thinking: “ahmedsid must have moved to kiss me(As he's the night mod with some questionable preferences), and kissed thakur_ritesh instead and got slapped.”

ahmedsid is thinking: “Damn! it, thakur_ritesh must have tried to kiss 1.44, he thought it was me and slapped! me.”

AV (Who's job is to control/and protect members from all the mod's urges and is pissed off at ahmed for the shoutbox complaints) is thinking: “If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap ahmedsid again.”

Adapted from a Musharraf joke:D:D:D
Hope you guys don't mind:p:p:p

P.S : Don't Hate Me:D:D:D
ROFTLMAO

almost had my tea spilled on the keyboard. and my collegues are still scratching their heads wondering why i went delirious.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
ROFTLMAO

almost had my tea spilled on the keyboard. and my collegues are still scratching their heads wondering why i went delirious.
I remember that train journey. Deeply humiliating. Thats the Day I decided, that I will slowly build up my power and then in one swift move, declare AV indisposed, and delcare Martial law on DFI and Get Sabir arrested for Maligning me for this long!

As For Rohit, well he has found "Greener" Pastures, and By that you all know our "Green" neighbours are pretty accommodating towards Hot guys like Rohit!

After this is done, all the other mods will rally around me, and my Reign of terror sorry beovalence will begin and last a 100 years :) Support me folks! :)

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Ahmed enters kitchen and opens the sugarbox. Sees inside and closes it. Wife observes the whole episode.Again he comes and does the same stuff.

Wife asks Why are you doing this?

Ahmed replies: Doctor told to check sugar level regularly.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Ritesh, AV, Yusuf and Ahmed were being interviewed for a top job. With nothing to choose between them, the President told them over dinner that the decisive test would be carried out the following morning, with each candidate being asked the same question and the best answer would get them the job.

The next morning, first up was the Ritesh. "Here's your question," said the President, "What's the fastest thing in the world?" Without hesitation, he replied "A thought, because it takes no time at all." "Very good answer," said the President.

Next up was the AV, "What's the fastest thing in the world?" asked the president. "A blink," replied the Gujju almost instantaneously, "cos you don't think about a blink. It's a reflex." "Good answer," replied the president.

Next was the Yusuf, "What's the fastest thing in the world?" asked the president. The Bengali thought for a moment, "Electricity, because you can flip a switch and 20 miles away a light will go on immediately." "That's a great answer," replied the president.

Finally, it was Ahmed's turn. "What`s the fastest thing in the world?" asked the president. Scratching his head Santa replied: "Diarrhoea, because last night after dinner I was lying on my bed when I got these awful stomach pains and before I could think, blink or turn on the light....."

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
One day OOE was discussing a particularly complicated concept.
Rohit rudely interrupted, demanding, "Why do we have to learn all this stuff?"
"To save lives," OOE responded quickly, and continued the lecture.
A few minutes later, Rohit spoke up again. "So, how exactly do all these doctrines save lives?" he persisted.
"It keeps the idiots out of military school," replied OOE.

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Ahmedsid-not original after seeing my new profile name

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I will be sending a copy of this thread to the Human Rights Folks, to show the amount of Mental torture I undergo everyday at the hands of an impostor!

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Let me reveal the reason, as it is a norm to tell the villain why he is being punished ( at least in last scene of bollywood movie) - DFI management got the information of your plan to topple the management and starting your reign of terror in collaboration with NSG , soham, rohit and others...so we created this id-to confuse your comrades.....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Oh Shit! No wonder i am not getting secret messages from NSG and team! Its coming to ur ID!

NSG and the whole Coup Team, report to me immediately, i.e if u r all not compromised and lurking in a dark dingy prison cell in Moscow under AVs watchful eyes! :p

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Your coup team doesnt exist.............Now moderators are holding the Ids of ur generals and expect they hv gather enough evidence against u ....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Your coup team doesnt exist.............Now moderators are holding the Ids of ur generals and expect they hv gather enough evidence against u ....
Moderators? The last time I checked Yusuf is with me, Muslim Brotherhood you know (I dont trust it, I see Pakistans example everyday :p) then DD, well he is drunk and sloshed out at some pub researching 101 ways to pass out, Singhji, hmmmm now you all will be shocked to Know me and Singh are the same, we r double IDs! Ritesh, Sridhar and the others will be neutral, they ll pledge allegiance to the winners, which will be ME!!!

My Coup manifesto is that, Once I win, i ll ban AhmedSid Original and claim my throne!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles