DFI is officially a Big Board !!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Members, Staff, Guests, Lurkers and Bots it gives me immense pleasure to announce that DFI, within a short period of 11 months, has hit the coveted 100,000 post mark.

Kudos to the DFI community for achieving this feat. Looking forward to achieving even more milestones.

Cheers
DFI Staff

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Great work...kudos to DFI team
and members

:emot159:

A.V.

its an old thread we have crossed 170K now

pmaitra

Congratulations to all members and special thanks to those who took the initiative to start this forum.

I am honoured to be able to participate in my own small and humble ways.

Cheers everyone!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This figure of 100,000 posts is January figure. We are now at 180,000.. In Jan we had about 3000 members, now we have nearly 6000. DFI is growing stronger by the day. And yes, its not the number of posts thats important, but the content of each and every post that has added value to this forum that counts. Thanks to all members for keeping this forum a really good place to share knowledge and gain knowledge.

sandeepdg

Well, folks it is the spirit of this forum that has been responsible for this achieving this stupendous feat !! Congrats to the DFI Team and all members, it is the sincere efforts of all of us that brought us here and that will continue to shower more laurels over this forum and probably, one day it will emerge as the best in the world ! :emot112:

Rebelkid

180k well thought out non troll posts..now that's a feet !!

Rage

DFI TEAM
We've really come a long way.

johnee

Great feat! I think the management, admins, mods and mentors deserve an applause for this feat. :emot112:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
We are where we are because of our members because had they not thought about associating themselves with us and make their valuable contributions we would have not reached both statistically and quality per say where we have. Though one good thing that was done on board and I stand a witness to is dfi was never allowed to be hijacked by anyone group/thought process and for me that has been the highlight of those 1,80,000posts done in a pretty quick time period but as i said we owe it all to our friendly and well informed members.

SHASH2K2

We are where we are because of our members because had they not thought about associating themselves with us and make their valuable contributions we would have not reached both statistically and quality per say where we have. Though one good thing that was done on board and I stand a witness to is dfi was never allowed to be hijacked by anyone group/thought process and for me that has been the highlight of those 1,80,000posts done in a pretty quick time period but as i said we owe it all to our friendly and well informed members.
This is sole reason why I sticked to DFI after registering. I have been to various forums before but DFI was end of finding a forum that I am in Love with. Kya karoon Fevicol ka majboot Jod hai tootta hi nahin. :happy_8:

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Indian defense forum is really a defense forum not a country vs country cat fight arena..I like it....

A.V.

another milestone coming thick and fast 6000 members today .....

as much as we value numbers we are more interested in quality activity therefore any dormant member with 0 posts and dormant for over 350 days with no log in activity will be allowed to be reused for new members at the end of this year

Oracle

It's great to see this place grow day by day, everyday. Love this place!!!

prototype

i found this forum among the best in Business..more prominence is given here to knowledge other than country bashing and mud slinging

Neil

Country flag
congrats to DFI members...:emot112:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles