DFI - AV/Hi-Fi & Allied Gear Discussion Thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Camera arrived, pics with accessories, I have joined some mounts for bike mounting :biggrin2: :-

View attachment 41450 View attachment 41451 View attachment 41452 View attachment 41453

4k Image stabilisation is top notch. Mic is utter crap. It can take 20MP pics but, 4k video. Overall decent for its price. Will post pics and vids taken from it once I get time.
4K video shot from Akaso V50X in low light conditions. I had loosely mounted it on hinge of right mirror of Pulsar 220F, it was shaking 2-5mm, some vibrations were also there.

Converted it to 1080P video by 1080P Fast preset in Handbrake then the size came down to 300mb around.
Check it out. :-

A chauhan

Country flag
Mic is crap as I had stated. I can read any number plate in actual 4k footage. The day was so cloudy that it caused low light.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
#UPDATE.
Guy's i got a new amplifier worth 3K.
Manufacturer claim it can run 2 12 inch subwoofer. My kicker ES-5 is 12Inch subwoofer and max rms is 345.
I connected this with my subwoofer and it was dope ultimate level bass now issue is to connect this with my existing amplifier.

*First this amplifier contains line out port it can send it's signal out to other amplifier but issue is as i tend to keep the bass high in this amplifier the other system also start losing mids and highs.

*Second- we can connect it through by using a female RCA wire connect it with tv aux ( i don't use Bluetooth much) and then connect them with aux splitter.

*3rd high to low converter

@A chauhan
@Haldiram

I'm confused with which way i should give Audio to amplifier.
Finally i guess my bass cravings will be all over now.

And FUCK THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.

Attachments

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
4K video shot from Akaso V50X in low light conditions. I had loosely mounted it on hinge of right mirror of Pulsar 220F, it was shaking 2-5mm, some vibrations were also there.

Converted it to 1080P video by 1080P Fast preset in Handbrake then the size came down to 300mb around.
Check it out. :-

Just saw your post,

It handles the low light conditions(despite being foggy) very well.
No visible ghosting(blurring effect on fast moving objects).

Considering the price,you got a good action cam.

I've couple of questions though,

What's the battery life be like?
And Does it have hot swappable battery feature?

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
So, I guess that solves the issue? TV > RCA cable > RCA-to-AUX splitter > 3.5mm jack into amplifier INput.
Yesssss. That way is tried and tested.
( but I will also try it with high to low converter to check which one gives the best base).

A chauhan

Country flag
Just saw your post,

It handles the low light conditions(despite being foggy) very well.
No visible ghosting(blurring effect on fast moving objects).

Considering the price,you got a good action cam.

I've couple of questions though,

What's the battery life be like?
And Does it have hot swappable battery feature?
It has two batteries, though I haven't tested their life but my assumption says 45 minutes each battery in 4k30fps more. That means one and a half hour on 4k mode. Btw camera has very poor quality side button (power button and touch screen is good quality) which went depressed in a week so I asked for replacement which arrived within 4 days, but replacement camera also had a bad side button (though remote + touch screen works fine) Rather than returning the camera I contacted the seller directly, who refunded my money and asked me to keep the camera:eek1:. Which I happily did since camera works in a way I thought it.:biggrin2: Now I have a 9000₹ camera for free. Yesterday I received my money back into my account and amazon is showing the camera as returned.:drool:

No it doesn't have hot swappable battery feature.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It has two batteries, though I haven't tested their life but my assumption says 45 minutes each battery in 4k30fps more. That means one and a half hour on 4k mode. Btw camera has very poor quality side button (power button and touch screen is good quality) which went depressed in a week so I asked for replacement which arrived within 4 days, but replacement camera also had a bad side button (though remote + touch screen works fine) Rather than returning the camera I contacted the seller directly, who refunded my money and asked me to keep the camera:eek1:. Which I happily did since camera works in a way I thought it.:biggrin2: Now I have a 9000₹ camera for free. Yesterday I received my money back into my account and amazon is showing the camera as returned.:drool:
Nice workkkkkkkkk :shock::hail:

Attachments

A chauhan

Country flag
Nice workkkkkkkkk :shock::hail:
My purpose for purchasing the camera were :- 4K and 2K recording with EIS, Time-lapse feature and slow-motion shooting, and they are working as expected. I must say its EIS is top notch. :):):biggrin2:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
@
Haldiram

@A chauhan

Used this method to connect my both of the amps this basically creates a pre - out.
This is easiest way to connect stock stuff too.
Aux and splitter tend to decrease the quality but their is no issue like that with this setup.
It is high to low converter RCA.
I can use Bluetooth and etc too.

:)

Attachments

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
@
Haldiram

@A chauhan

Used this method to connect my both of the amps this basically creates a pre - out.
This is easiest way to connect stock stuff too.
Aux and splitter tend to decrease the quality but their is no issue like that with this setup.
It is high to low converter RCA.
I can use Bluetooth and etc too.

:)
Great! Enjoy your setup... Give us review of it :thumbsup:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Great! Enjoy your setup... Give us review of it :thumbsup:
Brother it's a SPL system basically. audiophile may not like it because they have a different taste with clarity and all.
Stereo amplifier is producing around 80-90 watts and PA amplifier is producing near 110-120 watts. ( i run my sub usually at 60-80watts).
At 110 Watts it can literally rearrange my furniture in the room.

I'm thinking to kick that black box out and push that sub in some cool looking box.
Something like this -

Well for now I'm totally satisfied.
But in future I'm thinking to add some Micca Mb42X bookshelf speakers.
Well i have a pioneer dual voice coil good old 12inch champion subwoofer for now i have given that sub to my friend and he is using it in his car but because of space constraints it's illogical to add another 12 inch subwoofer and
Even tho if i do that my parents and my neighbors will kick me out of the society :biggrin2:

In short raula paun de liye perfect cheeze a.

Attachments

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Brother it's a SPL system basically. audiophile may not like it because they have a different taste with clarity and all.
Stereo amplifier is producing around 80-90 watts and PA amplifier is producing near 110-120 watts. ( i run my sub usually at 60-80watts).
At 110 Watts it can literally rearrange my furniture in the room.

I'm thinking to kick that black box out and push that sub in some cool looking box.
Something like this -

Well for now I'm totally satisfied.
But in future I'm thinking to add some Micca Mb42X bookshelf speakers.
Well i have a pioneer dual voice coil good old 12inch champion subwoofer for now i have given that sub to my friend and he is using it in his car but because of space constraints it's illogical to add another 12 inch subwoofer and
Even tho if i do that my parents and my neighbors will kick me out of the society :biggrin2:

In short raula paun de liye perfect cheeze a.
Loudness ! Loudness !
:fyeah: @neighbours
Wo pehle hi bol chuka tha, usko sound quality se matlab nahi, bas jor jor se music baja ke baaju wale ki building girani hai. :troll:

When @Assassin 2.0 plays his music, all the colony aunties be like..

Jab main high school me tha, aisa hi tha, the room and the ceiling must shake :biggrin2: quality means bass. Later started to crave for quality and clarity. Lekin ab utna shauk nahi raha.:smash: But ek kasak/khujal abhi bhi baki hai:troll:khair apna kaam to Z906 se bhi chal jayega kaun dedicated AVR ka jhanjhat pale ?

Haldiram

Country flag
Loudness ! Loudness !
:fyeah: @neighbours

Jab main high school me tha, aisa hi tha, the room and the ceiling must shake :biggrin2: quality means bass. Later started to crave for quality and clarity. Lekin ab utna shauk nahi raha.:smash: But ek kasak/khujal abhi bhi baki hai:troll:khair apna kaam to Z906 se bhi chal jayega kaun dedicated AVR ka jhanjhat pale ?
Yamaha ka hai na 2-in-1 soundbar (YAS 109), 19k. It's a middle ground between full 5.1 speaker setup and a normal Logitech desktop woofer. Good middle ground between loudness + clarity. It has extra tweeters in the sound bar and small sub-woofers on both sides, all in a single package. Mai Yamaha ke showroom me sun ke aaya tha. Sounds 300% better than Bose.

Installation ka koi locha nahi. Deewar pe chipka do. No AVR needed, no converter, splitter, sound card, nothing required.

+ usme external Yamaha woofer optional add kar sakte hai.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
@A chauhan ya fir ye dekh lo, ye bhi accha hai

YAMAHA WX - 010

Bluetooth woofer. It has tweeter + rumbler etc.

Mujhe bhi loudness chahiye bro but with clarity :biggrin2:. Yamaha ke kuch systems showroom me sun ke aaya hun but bass ki kami evident thi. Bataya na ki ek Khujal/kasak abhi bhi hai:biggrin2:. But overall Yamaha ka AVR hi sahi tha clarity aur quality me lekin mehanga tha isliye postpone kar diya. Ekadh saal baad AVR hi le lunga:hmm: kya bolte ho ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles