Developing Uttar Pradesh

Will Uttar Pradesh Become A $1 Trillion USD Economy By 2026-27?

• Total voters

Flying Dagger

Country flag
How many people of Varanasi will be willing to give up their land for widening of roads? there was anger in few people when houses were demolished for KVC, even though they were fully compensated for their losses. Plus Varanasi and Lal Quila area of Delhi are not the same, if you dont believe me go ask anybody from Varanasi. Tourist go there for exploring these age old streets. Kyoto is an example of how to develop a city without destroying its heritage. And Road widening is being done in the areas where it is absolutely neccessary and can be done (KVC)
For the better things need to be done and should be done.

just because we did wrong in past while developing cities doesn't mean we can't correct it.

I don't understand what's beautiful about gutka paan filled red narrow lanes which smell like shit.

Let me tell you same Varanasi wasn't as crowded as it is today in 2004-5 around so yes things need to change.

Berojgar

Country flag
Naya Varanasi is nothing but only a Jumla, nothing on ground there.
Acha mai bhi Varanasi se hu,jetni bhi galiya hai Varanasi me sare me electrical wires ki grounding ki gayi hai 2018 -19 me jitne bhi ghar hai UN sabhi ka electric metre ek jagah necehe lagaye Gaye.street lights, traffic lights ,public toilets , ... Aur bahut si cheje Bani hai aur apko to dikhati nahi

Bhairav

Country flag
For the better things need to be done and should be done.

just because we did wrong in past while developing cities doesn't mean we can't correct it.

I don't understand what's beautiful about gutka paan filled red narrow lanes which smell like shit.

Let me tell you same Varanasi wasn't as crowded as it is today in 2004-5 around so yes things need to change.
- 90% of the people living in the heart of Varanasi have been there for aleast last 100-200 years, migrant population lives in the outskirts of Varanasi
- Those Gutkha filled streets can be kept clean and safe, just like Kyoto. But you cant understand that because you are not from Varanasi or UP, but from a city which has destroyed its heritage in the name of development - Delhi.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Come to think of it.
This is possible.
If SP gets the whim that they aren't going to win 2027 either than they will try to break UP into pieces.

I hope Yogi ji goes for an actual dictator esqe purge like destroying each one of SPs Candidate and their party workers.
I am still waiting for a candidate from BJP that can cut the roots of Hydra.
This should be avoided. Like it or not, Purvanchal and West UP is heavily populated by Ms and their politics gets aligned to relatively moderate SP because they have to. The split of UP would make SP redundant to the M politics and they would turn to hardcore M politics and jihadi activities, which the split H votes wouldn't be able to counter.

The Yogi and BJP is doing fine work at UP, and it shows that if one part has angst, other parts are balancing it out in overall calculation. Let it remain so.

Splitting a state has never solved the development problem. Uttarakhand, Jharkhand amd even latest Telengana would attest to that. It takes good governance. And in today's day and age, where communication is instant and travel is fast, a good government in Lucknow can do wonders that 4 govts of 4 different states may not be able to do.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
How many people of Varanasi will be willing to give up their land for widening of roads? there was anger in few people when houses were demolished for KVC, even though they were fully compensated for their losses. Plus Varanasi and Lal Quila area of Delhi are not the same, if you dont believe me go ask anybody from Varanasi. Tourist go there for exploring these age old streets. Kyoto is an example of how to develop a city without destroying its heritage. And Road widening is being done in the areas where it is absolutely neccessary and can be done (KVC)
KVC ke liye jo demolition hua tha wo sahi tha. Keval kiraye dar dukhi the. 100 saal purana rent agreement lekar baithe the aur 1 rupya kiraya dete the. Landlords are very happy that they got heavy compensation and got rid of these kabza kirayedars.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Acha mai bhi Varanasi se hu,jetni bhi galiya hai Varanasi me sare me electrical wires ki grounding ki gayi hai 2018 -19 me jitne bhi ghar hai UN sabhi ka electric metre ek jagah necehe lagaye Gaye.street lights, traffic lights ,public toilets , ... Aur bahut si cheje Bani hai aur apko to dikhati nahi
Nayi kashi yojana Rajnath singh ji banayi thi jab wo mukhyamntri the. Lekin kaam kuch nahi hua. Jo yojna 4000 hectares me banani thi Abhi 300 Acer me simat gayi hai, wo bhi abhi tak kuchh hua nahi hai. 5 saal mayawati kha gayi, 5 saal toti kha gaya. Modi ji ke aane ke baad kaam shuru hua tab tak yogi ji aa gaye aur saari yojna lekar gorakhpur chale gaye.
Aapko pata hai ki banaras ko jodne wali ek bhi express way nahi hai. Jo metro banani thi wo gorakhpur gayi, Aims bhi gorakhpur gaya, Airport extension hona tha uska fund uthakar Gorakhpur ke paas kushinagar me de diya gaya. Aapko mila Ropeway aur wo bhi cancel hone ja raha hai. Panchkroshi road ka saara paisa Kusumi jungle ke paas naya Gorakhpur Banane me kharch hoga.
Jo baat aap kah rahe hain wo theek hai ki wires underground ho gaye hain. Ghat saaf ho gaye hain. Lekin ye sab kuchh tourist ke liye ho raha hai, App nagrik nahi hain kya. Aap ko inhi sankari, gaddhe wali sadko par kamar todwate hue hichkole khana hai.
Kuch points neeche bata raha hu jo Banaras ke local public ke liye hai, isme se koi bhi galat ho to bataiye.
1- No roads widening
2- No demolition of encroachments
3- No new parks
4- No Metro
5- No new Bus Adda-
6- No new schools, Colleges
7- No new hospitals
8- No any express ways
9- No water supply
10- No new police stations
11- No new township
There are many more things of basic needs for local people which is not being done.
Jo bhi hua hai symbolic development hua hai jiska poster chhap sake, jiska aam public se koi lena dena nahi hai. Mujhe aur aapko inhi sewer overflow wale raston se nikal kar tooti sadko par saandho aur kutto se bachte hue, dhool fankte hue apne kaam par jaana hai.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
1- No roads widening
Not gonna happen unless BJP breaks thousands of Houses situated beside roads.
You live in democracy so you have to pay the squatters to move.
3- No new parks
Please point out the space in Map where parks cam be made
4- No Metro
It is already proposed and survey being carried out
5- No new Bus Adda-
Previous ones are being upgrades and new one is proposed near airport.
Valid but that too requires huge amount of space
7- No new hospitals
Kya uncle kya kar rahe ho
8- No any express ways
9- No water supply
VALID
Check on this again.
11- No new township
Township are made by Private companies.

You sound Like a typical SP fanboi, your mannerism is very similar to Jahil Uncles we find in tea shop.
Ye nahi Kiya wo nahi Kiya, usne kuch nahi Kiya, humare liye kya Kiya.

Bhairav

Country flag
Nayi kashi yojana Rajnath singh ji banayi thi jab wo mukhyamntri the. Lekin kaam kuch nahi hua. Jo yojna 4000 hectares me banani thi Abhi 300 Acer me simat gayi hai, wo bhi abhi tak kuchh hua nahi hai. 5 saal mayawati kha gayi, 5 saal toti kha gaya. Modi ji ke aane ke baad kaam shuru hua tab tak yogi ji aa gaye aur saari yojna lekar gorakhpur chale gaye.
Aapko pata hai ki banaras ko jodne wali ek bhi express way nahi hai. Jo metro banani thi wo gorakhpur gayi, Aims bhi gorakhpur gaya, Airport extension hona tha uska fund uthakar Gorakhpur ke paas kushinagar me de diya gaya. Aapko mila Ropeway aur wo bhi cancel hone ja raha hai. Panchkroshi road ka saara paisa Kusumi jungle ke paas naya Gorakhpur Banane me kharch hoga.
Jo baat aap kah rahe hain wo theek hai ki wires underground ho gaye hain. Ghat saaf ho gaye hain. Lekin ye sab kuchh tourist ke liye ho raha hai, App nagrik nahi hain kya. Aap ko inhi sankari, gaddhe wali sadko par kamar todwate hue hichkole khana hai.
Kuch points neeche bata raha hu jo Banaras ke local public ke liye hai, isme se koi bhi galat ho to bataiye.
1- No roads widening
3- No new parks
4- No Metro
5- No new Bus Adda-
7- No new hospitals
8- No any express ways
9- No water supply
11- No new township
There are many more things of basic needs for local people which is not being done.
Jo bhi hua hai symbolic development hua hai jiska poster chhap sake, jiska aam public se koi lena dena nahi hai. Mujhe aur aapko inhi sewer overflow wale raston se nikal kar tooti sadko par saandho aur kutto se bachte hue, dhool fankte hue apne kaam par jaana hai.
Uncle Toti bhaiya ke Propaganda wali toti ka saaraa paani pi ke aaye ho kya?
- Metro ke liye fund Kendra sarkar ne kabka approve kar diya hai
- Varanasi ko Highway aur Ringroad mila hai aur 2 Expressway bhi approve ho chuke hain
- Road widening jaha ho sakti thi hui, baaki jagaho pe karna muskil hai but kaam chal raha hai
- Varanasi me pahele se he airport hai aur Kushinagar airport pe pahele se kaam chal raha tha aur Gorakhpur ka to khud ka airport hai
- Nayi Kashi yojna 1-2 saal me thori hi ajayegi jameen pe, proper planning lagti hai, investors bulane padte hain
- Aap jake apna BP check kara lo aur kuch din ye Lal topi walo se door raho 🤣

Bhairav

Country flag
1- No roads widening
3- No new parks
4- No Metro
5- No new Bus Adda-
7- No new hospitals
8- No any express ways
9- No water supply
11- No new township
aur aap ko sach me lagta hai ki Modi ji apne sahar ke saath aisa bhedbhaw hone denge? 🤣

Porkislayer

Country flag
Come to think of it.
This is possible.
If SP gets the whim that they aren't going to win 2027 either than they will try to break UP into pieces.

I hope Yogi ji goes for an actual dictator esqe purge like destroying each one of SPs Candidate and their party workers.
I am still waiting for a candidate from BJP that can cut the roots of Hydra.
Oh he will for sure. Even within BJP he has tried to weed out his competitors (examples - Manoj Sinha, keshav prasad maurya). If you think they lost their seats accidentally, you need to read this man's political history.

P.S. - for those unaware, Manoj Sinha was handpicked by modi as a remote controlled cm in up after 2017 elections, until yogiji and his supporters forced bjp to make him the cm. Multiple sources have written about this.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Not gonna happen unless BJP breaks thousands of Houses situated beside roads.

You live in democracy so you have to pay the squatters to move.

Please point out the space in Map where parks cam be made

It is already proposed and survey being carried out

Previous ones are being upgrades and new one is proposed near airport.

Valid but that too requires huge amount of space

Kya uncle kya kar rahe ho

VALID

Check on this again.

Township are made by Private companies.

You sound Like a typical SP fanboi, your mannerism is very similar to Jahil Uncles we find in tea shop.
Ye nahi Kiya wo nahi Kiya, usne kuch nahi Kiya, humare liye kya Kiya.
Most of your answers are "proposed".
Maine pahle hi likha hai ki Akhilesh ke 5 saal barbad ho gaye. Koi kaam nahi hua. Yogi ji ne bahut accha kaam kiya hai par Varanasi ko exclude kar diya hai kyonki iska credit modi ji ko milta. Gorakhpur aur prayag raj me bahut hi shandaar development hua hai. Lekin purvanchal ke baki jilo ka bahut bura hal hai, khas karke rural area me.

Homi bhabha cancer hospital pahle se hi railway ka hospital tha. Ab usko Tata memorial ko de diya gaya hai.

Development ke liye land takeover karna padta hai. Agar ghar todne ke dar se encroachment nahi hatega, mafia ke dar se illegal kaam nahi rukega to fir to ho chuka.

Beside varuna river thousands of Acres of land is available. They couldn't completed the river front yet.
Pichhle 15 saal se mai RSS ka swayamsevak aur BJP ka karykarta bhi hun. Lekin fir bhi khul ke kah raha hu ki Yogi ne Varanasi ke saath bhedbhav kiya hai.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Oh he will for sure. Even within BJP he has tried to weed out his competitors (examples - Manoj Sinha, keshav prasad maurya). If you think they lost their seats accidentally, you need to read this man's political history.

P.S. - for those unaware, Manoj Sinha was handpicked by modi as a remote controlled cm in up after 2017 elections, until yogiji and his supporters forced bjp to make him the cm. Multiple sources have written about this.
Manoj Sinha lost his election due to his habit of castism and Mayawati Akhilesh gathbandhan. Total vote %age of Yadavs, Dalits and Muslims combination went to Afzal ansari and even the upper caste didn't voted him due to his habits of giving undue advantages to Bhumihars.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
- 90% of the people living in the heart of Varanasi have been there for aleast last 100-200 years, migrant population lives in the outskirts of Varanasi
- Those Gutkha filled streets can be kept clean and safe, just like Kyoto. But you cant understand that because you are not from Varanasi or UP, but from a city which has destroyed its heritage in the name of development - Delhi.
Delhi isn't destroyed due to development It is destroyed due to immigrants illegally occupying land and taking over river bed and government lands.

Unplanned development etc are reason Delhi is in dire need of development.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles