Developing A Rural Economic Model To Make Villages Rich And Prosperous

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Planning to buy some 75000 Sq ft of land in first week of February. It is a beautiful land right on the bank of a river having very long palm trees. 25000 Sq ft may follow after this deal is done. I have plan to make a mud house in land with a lots of aesthetically beauties and different paintings. My nephew will make it for me. In future, a bamboo house may also follow. If successful, I will make few such in other land as well which I am going to buy. It will be a round house with conical shaped roof.This houses will be environment friendly and atmosphere inside will be neither hot or cold.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Traditional houses with mix of modern touch are good.
The specialties of Traditional houses are that they are evolved designs as per the climatic conditions of that particular region. in modern houses, they are build considering show in mind. Climate is controlled by artificial means such as A/C. They need a lots of resources to keep the climate in control.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
IMO such houses wont appease Indian tourists. Probably the 3rd wooden one might.
Use Bamboo instead of Mud houses. Bamboo suits well into both natural as well as modern needs.
Ofcourse, Bamboo houses shall be there.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I have added one cow to my cattle last month and I am going to add one more today. I am going to add 75000 Sq ft of land this week as well.
I have almost 12 acre of land for agricultural. In Narmada valley of MP. Very fertile soil .

Can you suggest how much income I can make out of it with minimal effort?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I have almost 12 acre of land for agricultural. In Narmada valley of MP. Very fertile soil .

Can you suggest how much income I can make out of it with minimal effort?
60 Lakh per year by adopting Mixed farming model after two years. If you adopt, Teak wood, black peeper , turmeric model, Income may up 13 lakh Rs per year after 3 years.

If you do not indulge in this busy models which keeps you engage all the time, go for super Napier fodder. I am going to plant the same in 3 acre this year. it should give you Rs 5 lakh per year starting after 3 months. Indian animal husbandry sector is passing through a revolutionary phase and there will be a huge demand for fodder for next few years. Just plant it once in 5 year and get all the benefits. If you want to know this in detail, you can call me personally. Have a glimpse of the quantity of Grass produced per acre in bellow photograph. It grows to 12 to 18 feet in 3 months. This is a new variety which has just come to India from Malaysia.

Just plant it once and take the benefit for next five years.

I am going to plant this in rainy season before I expand my stable. Today I have bought one more cow. total cattle with me are 8 + 3 calf. I will expand it to around 20 to 25 within next 1 year. It is my plan and I hope it will be successful.

IndianHawk

Country flag
60 Lakh per year by adopting Mixed farming model after two years. If you adopt, Teak wood, black peeper , turmeric model, Income may up 13 lakh Rs per year after 3 years.

If you do not indulge in this busy models which keeps you engage all the time, go for super Napier fodder. I am going to plant the same in 3 acre this year. it should give you Rs 5 lakh per year starting after 3 months. Indian animal husbandry sector is passing through a revolutionary phase and there will be a huge demand for fodder for next few years. Just plant it once in 5 year and get all the benefits. If you want to know this in detail, you can call me personally. Have a glimpse of the quantity of Grass produced per acre in bellow photograph. It grows to 12 to 18 feet in 3 months. This is a new variety which has just come to India from Malaysia.

Just plant it once and take the benefit for next five years.

I am going to plant this in rainy season before I expand my stable. Today I have bought one more cow. total cattle with me are 8 + 3 calf. I will expand it to around 20 to 25 within next 1 year. It is my plan and I hope it will be successful.
Make one awesome resort as well. Now a days, it is a very hot business.
@IndianHawk

It looks like an ocean of grass, isn't it? You can start a stable as well. Target 300 cows/ Buffaloes in 3 years.

Awesome advise bro. I'll look into details of these models and if I get confused I'll message you. Thank you very much.:clap2::yo:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
15819444320837862907828607876962.jpg
Hi guys,

I have a small awesome video.It is the video of my organic wheat and one wheat just 5 ft away in other field. You can see the ocean of difference in both. I will try to post it.

All of you have eaten cabbage and all of you know you know about its color.Now look at bellow photo of cabbage grown organically by my friend and please tell me how many of you have eaten such cabbage ever in your life? Organic food can keep you away from many fatal deceases.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Look at the photo of my organic wheat bellow. Look at its color. There is no such wheat anywhere in nearby villages.

indiatester

Country flag
View attachment 43310 Hi guys,

I have a small awesome video.It is the video of my organic wheat and one wheat just 5 ft away in other field. You can see the ocean of difference in both. I will try to post it.

All of you have eaten cabbage and all of you know you know about its color.Now look at bellow photo of cabbage grown organically by my friend and please tell me how many of you have eaten such cabbage ever in your life? Organic food can keep you away from many fatal deceases.
Do post buddy. This is one of my favourite threads on DFI.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles