Developing A Rural Economic Model To Make Villages Rich And Prosperous

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I love the idea sir.
1.25 lakh sqft is like 3 acres. I will try to replicate it too.
The layout of the various plantations could vary based on the plot shape. Do you have any existing designs already?
Thanks for sharing.
I am working on farm house design. I have opened a thread for that as well. So far as agro forestry design, it depends on the soil. One should choose plants according to the soil and native plants of the area. As I study designs and get new Ideas, I will keep sharing. You can be in touch. I am going to see land tomorrow. One is 4.25 lakh Sq ft and other is 7 lakh Sq ft. one is on the bank of the river and other is right bellow the mountain. if I get it, I can do whatever I wish to do. I can build a superb resort or a permaculture farm with lots of diversities.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I love the idea sir.
The layout of the various plantations could vary based on the plot shape. Do you have any existing designs already?
Thanks for sharing.
I Will once take Gajannd Agrawal of Cow grazing .com with me. He is my friend. Or alternatively, I will ask my nephew to contribut into that who is doing these sort of activity after being M.Tech from IIT Chennai. 1 acre should give you atleast 5 lakh Rs Income every year.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
If its a forest , wont it come under reserved or protected area where tree cutting is not allowed. What about Electricity , Gas , Water supply/ connection? From Photo it looks like its a dense forest.
Ohh Pavagadh , on way to Halol?
Do not worry about Electricity, Gas in Gujarat. There is a plenty of water in the area.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Beautiful place , looks like the place has many farmhouses
Had been to this area yesterday. I have shortlisted one land for my farm house. It is right on the road and has exceptional beauty with mountain visible right behind. It has long palm trees and looks exceptionally beautiful to me. Wanted to post some pics but its size is big so unable to do that.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I love the idea sir.
Thanks for sharing.
Please find here wit the Photographs of 75 thousand Sq, of land I am buying. More 25 K Sq ft is also on sale just beside. So it will be a total of 100 K Sq ft. \\

More 80K land is also under consideration for Farm house.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi Guys,

Let me update you on my new Venture since many friends have asked me to update them on the issue. There has been a lots of Development since I started new venture six months ago.

Now I have around 15 lakh Sq. Ft of land either on Lease/Partnership. I have 5 Buffalo and 1 Cow. I have produced about 1 to 1.2 tons of fully organic Basmati Rice. I have sown Gavar, Sarbati Tukadi Wheat. I am in the process of growing Bansi wheat which is a Desi variety of wheat having 50% higher protein content. I am planing to grow Organic Javar, Bajara, Chana.
After Initial Problems. my stable business has started paying off. Now I ah getting around Rs 1500 per day out of Milk with a surplus of Rs some 600 to 700 per day which is a Handsome return on Rs 6 lakh. This is all set to grow in time to come.I am going to get same return from services of My tractor. This is Rs 40 k in total per month. This is taking care of my other operational expenses. I am arranging to double the capacity of Grass which will allow me to double my cattle. Any additional Investment will generate 7 to 10% return per month which one can get in a year. My new focus shall be on the Acquisition of high breed Buffaloes.

I am now bringing Super Napier Grass which grows in large quantity. In addition, I have planted Alpha, Alpha which is a very good source of Protein for cattle. Now I am going to have excess of Grass which will allow me to acquire more cattle and Increase My monthly Income.
I am following some principles. Some guys sale Male buffaloes to Butcher. This is very cruel. I can not only think of that but I will not sell any of my cattle if it becomes unproductive. Once they come to my place, they will always remain with me. If required, I will give it to only those, who can keep them Happy. I have a plan of expanding it gradually with provision of all grasses in same land so that my cattle can graze it on ground and whatever way they like. Once I have some 30 to 40 castles and my same is 3 to 4 lakh and Net Profit above Rs 1 lakh+, I will be a free man having no compulsion to reach office at 9 o'clock. I will be a different life full of Joy. generally People move from villages to town or city. I am planning to move to a village from a top class city.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
As the time passes, I am coming across many more ideas and understandings. More and more people are joining me. Now many small farmers who can not afford expenses or do not want to cultivate their land are coming to me and offer their land for farming on partnership basis.At present I have about 20 farms for farming. Now I have all resources including Tractor, Rotavator, Cultivator, Sawing machines etc. I have two diesel pumps and I may buy more. Earlier, my work started with one village which has extended to 3 villages and likely to extend to couple of more villages. I am planning to buy two lands of my own. They are at excellent locations. Water is available at Just 2 ft bellow by land. I have cultivated Bansi Whet which is the best variety of wheat sold at more than double price than Sarbati Tukadi wheat. I have grown that organically. Most important of all is that many land which was lying idle is now cultivated and adds to the agriculture productivity of the country. I will add atleast 20 lakh Rupees to agriculture productivity this season. My crop includes castor, val, chana (Gram) , different varieties of wheat, Gavar, carrot, bit roots, Mooli, etc.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@HariPrasad-1 Excellent work,bro! I'm glad that someone from the forum is venturing in this field that needs drastic changes for good future.

Since you mentioned Guwar in last post,i would like to mention a product from guwar that is in good demand from various industries such as Food, Chemical and even Hydrocarbon Refineries (i.e. Oil),though you may have already heard about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guar_gum

Guar gum,a thickening agent made from Guwar

It is estimated that India leads in production of Guwar with 80% global market share,and this product may be a good source of income outta it due to its demand from a lot of different industries.

P.S. - the word Guwar came from Sanskrit "Gau-Aahar" i.e. Gaay ka Ghaas,so i guess in past it was mostly cultivated as cattle fodder but somehow humans started consuming it :-/

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@HariPrasad-1 Excellent work,bro! I'm glad that someone from the forum is venturing in this field that needs drastic changes for good future.

Since you mentioned Guwar in last post,i would like to mention a product from guwar that is in good demand from various industries such as Food, Chemical and even Hydrocarbon Refineries (i.e. Oil),though you may have already heard about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guar_gum

Guar gum,a thickening agent made from Guwar

It is estimated that India leads in production of Guwar with 80% global market share,and this product may be a good source of income outta it due to its demand from a lot of different industries.

P.S. - the word Guwar came from Sanskrit "Gau-Aahar" i.e. Gaay ka Ghaas,so i guess in past it was mostly cultivated as cattle fodder but somehow humans started consuming it :-/

Yes Brother,

I am already doing that. I have cultivated Castor in 15 bigha land (9 to 10 Acre). I have kept distance of 3.5 fat between 2 rows. I am going to plant gawari in local language. (the Gawar used for other purpose than eating industrial mostly) as you said. I am going to plant 2 rows of gawaris in between. I have already bought seed in big quantity. Cultivation will start from today or tomorrow. Its cultivation will take place in traditional method of cultivation with ox. Now tractor can not be used as it will damage already grown up crop.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Cross posting here,from political thread

This is nothing new for me,as I'm well aware of this situation first hand. This shows how far the politicos in general detached from the reality of rural economy.

Their approach is always been wishy washy when it comes to rural policies which is decided by folks(bureaucrats) who is never been to a village in their entire life.

For me,The gormint gotta decide one thing for sure,either they adopt the entire agricultural community like the commies(I mean free ride all the way)
Or
Cut them loose of the controlled market crap where they can sell to a highest bidder which eventually trickle down to landless workers.

I understand and support your anger,but it is futile effort to even bring up to the gen population.

Sadly,both options is not gonna sail, Current formula(partly subsidized+ controlled market)will continue for a foreseeable future because,

We don't have enough money to support the first option.

For the second option,price every agro product will get tripled and that'll affect their vote banks.

In simple words,I made my peace with the current situation :(
I'm sorry,for noticing it late...

This is nothing new for me,as I'm well aware of this situation first hand. This shows how far the politicos in general detached from the reality of rural economy.

Their approach is always been wishy washy when it comes to rural policies which is decided by folks(bureaucrats) who is never been to a village in their entire life.

For me,The gormint gotta decide one thing for sure,either they adopt the entire agricultural community like the commies(I mean free ride all the way)
Or
Cut them loose of the controlled market crap where they can sell to a highest bidder which eventually trickle down to landless workers.

I understand and support your anger,but it is futile effort to even bring up to the gen population.

Sadly,both options is not gonna sail, Current formula(partly subsidized+ controlled market)will continue for a foreseeable future because,

We don't have enough money to support the first option.

For the second option,every agro product will get tripled and that'll affect their vote banks.

In simple words,I made my peace with the current situation :(

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Above one is bought for agro forestry. I am planning to plant Teak wood trees there. 80 K Sq ft.
Teak has a tendency to not let anything grow in the forest floor, making it go dry... Consider sal (looks like it grows there naturally), or you could experiment with sandalwood.
And are the farm-house and this land separate?

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles