Developing A Rural Economic Model To Make Villages Rich And Prosperous

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
India's diesel consumption is 7.7 million tons. Petrol consumption is about 40% of diesel. So Petrol put to gather is 11 million tons. Now if you substitute 10% of it with methanol, you can source 1.1 million ton methanol and most of it will add to rural economy bringing huge amount of prosperity to rural masses.

Here V K Saraswat has beautifully explained how methanol can be a game changer.

https://energy.economictimes.indiat...l-is-a-viable-alternative-fuel-for-india/2533

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Mixed farming is way ahead. A new concept of farming has emerged where the multiple crops complement each other's. Farmers take some RS 5 lakh production from one acre of land.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Padma Shri Bharat Bhushan Tyagi explains the the concept of mixed farming.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
We need to reduce commercial crops like cotton, sugarcane, jute, tobacco which depend on excessive use of fertilizer, pesticides, irrigation & replace them by hardy oil seeds, pulses, coarse cereals etc

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We need to reduce commercial crops like cotton, sugarcane, jute, tobacco which depend on excessive use of fertilizer, pesticides, irrigation & replace them by hardy oil seeds, pulses, coarse cereals etc
No they don't depend on excessive chemical feefertiliz. I have sawn Basmati rice. It is totally organic. I strictly banned all chemical fertilizers. I have used jivamrut from Gir cow dung and urine as the fertilizers.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Since time I opened this thread, I have explored this area in depth not only about studying it theoretically but I had explored it on the ground. I had an opportunity to interact with the poor farmers and understand their problems. I have decided to shift my working in this area only. I am planning to to retire from my my corporate career within couple of years and start my work in the area of farming and animal husbandry I have a plant to to open a Gaushala where II the best breed cause will be developed I want to create model for the farmers who can replicate it to earn money. I want to build Jungle as well. It all depends how many trustworthy and hard working people I get. Currently I have taken some 6 acres of land either of my own or on some medium term lease. Since I have explored this area in-depth now, I will start posting here some amazing things what I have Explorered in last few months. I am fully convinced now that some educated people enter this area and hug the the farmer and underprivileged people it is the need of the hour. In my opinion for next two decades at least our focus should be on the upliftment of most poor people and conservation of resources and on the building of forest introduction of climate you must come out of what is being fade into our mind by western education as early as possible. We need the change in education which builds our perception. This is the time to change. I am willing to contribute whatever I can by way of my small effort and contribution.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi Guys,

It is a long time since I am exploring this area. Many friends in different threads told me to update them on my further activities. Growth of my work is unprecedented since I begun the the work. It all started 9 months back when I leased a land of two Bighas (25000 Sqft= 1 bigha in that area) i.e 50000 sq ft of land. It followed by buying 2 some buffaloes. It kept on progressing and today, I have 46 bighas of lease land (11.25 lakh Sq ft). More 5 lakh Sq ft is on offer.Many More is coming. I have 5 Buffaloes and one gir cow. My organic Rice is has grown exceptionally well and ready to harvest. People from nearby villages comes to see how such beautiful crop has happened? Rain is still on this area which delays harvesting. On the day of new year, I bought a Mahindra Tractor of 39 HP. Now I am a full fledged farmer. I am working hard to put the things in order. I am exploring how to add value to my milk which is about 50 liters a day. This dairy guys give dismal rate and makes big profits. I have begun to understand the issues of farmers. I have told my boys to give 500 gm milk free to any family have small babies and can not afford the buying of milk, I have set the stage to do organic farming in big way.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
My other sustainable model is that I will buy 1 to 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land. I am build a permaculture food forest in it leaving 25000 Sq ft of area for making my house. This should give me atleast Rs 8 to 10 lakh per year out of fruit and other agri products. In additions, I will plant about 200 teak wood trees with black paper vine which will give me additional income of 4 lakh rs per year after 3 yers. After 10 years, my teak wood trees would be ready for cutting which should give me 50 K per tree atleast. Once they are cut, they regrows and get ready for cutting in next 2 years. My land cost shall be Rs 20 Lakh, House making cost Rs 25 lakh, tree planting will cost me Rs 5 lakh. Total expense shall be Rs 50 lakh which will give me a return of Rs 10 to 12 lakh every year after 3 years and additional Rs 1 crore after each 10 years. This means I will have no tension of earning for rest of My life. My model has attracted many guys and they have shown interest to small amount to begin with. My plan of humble beginning has very big shape. I give credit of all to my friend to whose farm house, I used to go every week and made friends there. rest of the things kept happening.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
My house shall be like a paradise in an exceptionally beautiful area packed with all beauties of natures such as mountains, waterfalls, rivers , Jungle, world heritage site, wild life sanctuary , dams , very diverse flora and prona, nice connectivity and rich culture. It is too difficult find all this at one place. Having a house at this sort of place is even difficult. I have begun this. let us see what awaits ahead.

indiatester

Country flag
Moving the topic to your thread.
I have developed an another economic development model which has attracted may people. Just spend 50 lakh once is a life time and live like a king for rest of your life. You had ask me to update you on my new endeavor in the area if I am not wrong. I will keep posting this in my other thread. You can have a look if you have a interest.
Can you explain a bit more.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Moving the topic to your thread.

Can you explain a bit more.
Of course,

If you know about permaculture, the word derived from Permanent Agriculture. It works on the Principle of how the Jungles exists and and survives. In permaculture, a similar sustainable forest is developed using the same principles which sustains Jungles. If you make a similar jungle of fruits and foods and medicines, It can be called food forest.

Now what my plan is to buy some 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land at around Rs 20 lakh. I may construct an awesome farm house of 2500 Sq ft in the area looking to low cost labors and cheap materials. I may build a soil house and bamboo house in premises as well. I will earmark some 25000 Sq ft of land for house garden and Swimming pool. I will be left with some 1.0 lakh Sq ft of land in which I will grow my food forest of some highly delicious fruits such as Pears, Pomegranate, Dragon fruit , Kiwi, Chikoo, Lemon etc. I will plant some 100 coconut trees in residential area as well. On the boundary lines, I will plant around 200 teak wood trees which shall be ready to cut in 8 to 10 years. I will plant some chandan trees as well. I will grow black paper Vein on teak wood trees. This should give me at least 10 lakh Rupees every years of fruit and Paper production every year after 3 years. When my teak wood trees will mature, their cost shall be at least Rs 1 Crore. Now , Once I enter this house, I will not have to worry about money. I will keep on getting about 80 k to 1 lakh every month. What I will have to do is just pick the highly delicious fruit and sell it to vendors whosoever contact me buy the same. Once invest Rs 50 lakh, my 8 to 10 lakh Rs income is guaranteed after 3 years. I will live in a house and surrounding which will put nice resorts to shame. One will have to pay Rs 5000 to leave there. It will envy highly rich people. I will keep getting money without doing anything. My production will grow leaps and bounds. every year with the growth of trees. I will be able to see water falls falling from mountains for almost 6 to 8 months. It will The area has Jungle, wild life sanctuaries, world heritage site,rivers , dams etc. It will have solar panels and gobar gas plant etc. I am planning to go there to see a land of some 4.25 lakh sq ft right on the bank of river. Will see how it turns out to be.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Of course,

If you know about permaculture, the word derived from Permanent Agriculture. It works on the Principle of how the Jungles exists and and survives. In permaculture, a similar sustainable forest is developed using the same principles which sustains Jungles. If you make a similar jungle of fruits and foods and medicines, It can be called food forest.

Now what my plan is to buy some 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land at around Rs 20 lakh. I may construct an awesome farm house of 2500 Sq ft in the area looking to low cost labors and cheap materials. I may build a soil house and bamboo house in premises as well. I will earmark some 25000 Sq ft of land for house garden and Swimming pool. I will be left with some 1.0 lakh Sq ft of land in which I will grow my food forest of some highly delicious fruits such as Pears, Pomegranate, Dragon fruit , Kiwi, Chikoo, Lemon etc. I will plant some 100 coconut trees in residential area as well. On the boundary lines, I will plant around 200 teak wood trees which shall be ready to cut in 8 to 10 years. I will plant some chandan trees as well. I will grow black paper Vein on teak wood trees. This should give me at least 10 lakh Rupees every years of fruit and Paper production every year after 3 years. When my teak wood trees will mature, their cost shall be at least Rs 1 Crore. Now , Once I enter this house, I will not have to worry about money. I will keep on getting about 80 k to 1 lakh every month. What I will have to do is just pick the highly delicious fruit and sell it to vendors whosoever contact me buy the same. Once invest Rs 50 lakh, my 8 to 10 lakh Rs income is guaranteed after 3 years. I will live in a house and surrounding which will put nice resorts to shame. One will have to pay Rs 5000 to leave there. It will envy highly rich people. I will keep getting money without doing anything. My production will grow leaps and bounds. every year with the growth of trees. I will be able to see water falls falling from mountains for almost 6 to 8 months. It will The area has Jungle, wild life sanctuaries, world heritage site,rivers , dams etc. It will have solar panels and gobar gas plant etc. I am planning to go there to see a land of some 4.25 lakh sq ft right on the bank of river. Will see how it turns out to be.
Which area you are talking about sir? And whats the cost of the land? If its near to a wildlife sanctuary , wont it come under reserve or protected area where construction is not allowed? If its somewhere far from any residential area ,how will u arrange electricity supply , water supply etc???

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Which area you are talking about sir? And whats the cost of the land? If its near to a wildlife sanctuary , wont it come under reserve or protected area where construction is not allowed? If its somewhere far from any residential area ,how will u arrange electricity supply , water supply etc???
It is not in wild life sanctuary but it is near that. One land I have selected is on one side of road and on other side it is jungle. It is near Pavagadh Gujarat.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Cost of land shall be between 2 to 8 lakh rs per 25000 sq ft i,e Bigha. In most of the places ,it will be between 3 to 4 lakh. It is a Jungle are and it receives a lots of rain. This year, it is a rain in excess of 100 inches. All rivers are full.

Deathstar

Country flag
Cost of land shall be between 2 to 8 lakh rs per 25000 sq ft i,e Bigha. In most of the places ,it will be between 3 to 4 lakh. It is a Jungle are and it receives a lots of rain. This year, it is a rain in excess of 100 inches. All rivers are full.
If its a forest , wont it come under reserved or protected area where tree cutting is not allowed. What about Electricity , Gas , Water supply/ connection? From Photo it looks like its a dense forest.
Ohh Pavagadh , on way to Halol?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
If its a forest , wont it come under reserved or protected area where tree cutting is not allowed. What about Electricity , Gas , Water supply/ connection? From Photo it looks like its a dense forest.
Ohh Pavagadh , on way to Halol?
Yes, It is a photo taken from farms. As I told you, there is a road on the border of Jungle and farms re there on the other side of the road.

indiatester

Country flag
Of course,

I love the idea sir.
1.25 lakh sqft is like 3 acres. I will try to replicate it too.
The layout of the various plantations could vary based on the plot shape. Do you have any existing designs already?
Thanks for sharing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles