Developing A Rural Economic Model To Make Villages Rich And Prosperous

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi guys,

let me update about my activity in last few days. i have shifted my stable into a farm. I have planted Super Napier grass there for feeding my cattle. I have planted it in more than 1 acre and I will plant in 1 acre more. This will solve my problem of Green Grass for ever. I am developing an integrated system. Grass of my cattle will be available in same farm. Its dung and urine will be collected in underground tank where beggary and pulse powder will be added to it and allow it to remain there for a week. Huge quantity of bacteria present in it will multiply many fold. This will be pumped to overground tank from where it will be released with water into the farm. This will improve the fertility of the soil by many fold. It will increase the porosity and improve water holding capacity. Lots of earth worm will produced in soil which will help in improving the yield and quality of food grain.

The rice produced by me has lots of takers. Everybody who tested them praised the rise a lot. It has a great sweet test. It was made using Various pulses, Soybean Jeggary , butter milk as fertilizer.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Last month, i got the chance to visit Bansi Gir Gaushala of Gopal bhia Suthariya. Gopal bhai was a business tycoon. He left everything to start Gaushala. He is pure breed of 700+ Gir cows in his Gaushala . He gave me a bacteria culture made of cow urine. It is an unmatched fertilizer cum insect repellent. Its effect on crop is such that it would be hard for anyone to believe it. Now I am going to apply it in my farms. It is just a bottle of bacteria culture which is given free to any visitor. What you have to do is to just make it 200 liters by adding 2 kg of jaggery and 2 liters of cow butter milk. It will transform your land and remove all ill effects of chemical fertilizers and you will see lots of earth worms coming to your soil and making it more and more fertile. This is virtually free of cost.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This year, I have planted 11 varieties of rice including black rice, violate rice and red rice, 4 varieties of basmati rices. Generally, rice is avoided by the patients of diabetes but black and violate rices known for their properties of curing bacteria. My Basmati rice I planted last year has got a huge admiration from consumers. They said that they have never tested such testy rice in past. I had used fertilizers made of ground nut seeds, til, muster seeds, Chana, Tuver, Mung dal, soybean, butter milk, Jeggary, cow dung and cow urine, copper and iron extracts etc. People says that its test is unmatched.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Last month, i got the chance to visit Bansi Gir Gaushala of Gopal bhia Suthariya. Gopal bhai was a business tycoon. He left everything to start Gaushala. He is pure breed of 700+ Gir cows in his Gaushala . He gave me a bacteria culture made of cow urine. It is an unmatched fertilizer cum insect repellent. Its effect on crop is such that it would be hard for anyone to believe it. Now I am going to apply it in my farms. It is just a bottle of bacteria culture which is given free to any visitor. What you have to do is to just make it 200 liters by adding 2 kg of jaggery and 2 liters of cow butter milk. It will transform your land and remove all ill effects of chemical fertilizers and you will see lots of earth worms coming to your soil and making it more and more fertile. This is virtually free of cost.
This year, I have planted 11 varieties of rice including black rice, violate rice and red rice, 4 varieties of basmati rices. Generally, rice is avoided by the patients of diabetes but black and violate rices known for their properties of curing bacteria. My Basmati rice I planted last year has got a huge admiration from consumers. They said that they have never tested such testy rice in past. I had used fertilizers made of ground nut seeds, til, muster seeds, Chana, Tuver, Mung dal, soybean, butter milk, Jeggary, cow dung and cow urine, copper and iron extracts etc. People says that its test is unmatched.
Photos. Photos. Photos.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Photos. Photos. Photos.
They were just seeds, what shall you do with photos. I have not kept photos. When they grow up, i will post photos like i posted the photos of my Maize and organic wheat. Bansi wheat also got a great admiration.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
They were just seeds, what shall you do with photos. I have not kept photos. When they grow up, i will post photos like i posted the photos of my Maize and organic wheat. Bansi wheat also got a great admiration.
Phots of the farm. From the fertiliser, farm sowing to final form.

It is already sad the you don't make videos.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Your point noted my friend. I will post Gau krupa Amrut Bacteria culture. I will try to do that. now my focus is to grow lots of grass and cattle feed to expand my stable. Within 3 to 4 months, i will have about 20 cattle. so a lots of grass will be required.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

I visited some place in jungle for acquiring the land. If you can not go to kashmir, go here. you will enjoy like anything. Enjoy some photos so that you can have an idea of the beauty of the area I often visit.

Last edited:

Historian

India would do well to improve the livelihoods of village residents through education and health care investments. But the idea of a rich village is a not realistic because wealth worldwide and historically is generated in the cities. Cities are where the greatest amount of human capital is concentrated allowing more person-to-person trade, more specialization, and more economic activity. Cities generate the most wealth in middle income and developed nations aside from unusual circumstances like oil production. But even an economy based on oil production relies on cities for the technical and administrative aspects of oil production: all the engineers, lawyers, financiers, and accountants that make oil production possible live in cities.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Animal Husbandry is an art. I have seen or heard of people who started with one cow and built and empire of pet animals of milk. I came into contact with one guy last week who is an expert in animal husbandry. He has earned a huge amount of money from animal husbandry and bought over 300 acres (475 Bigha) of land out of that money. I have talked to him in phone 3 times. He told me that He will guide me in developing my dairy farm and guide me in taking a loan and expand my dairy farm. He told that he will guide me in improving the milk of my buffaloes by 2 liter at a time. Before few days, I was fed up with losses and wanted to close my dairy farm but extensive cost cutting measures and some extraordinary work by one of my boy in management of fodder gave me a lots of confidence to continuing this. If god showers his blessing on me, I will have a huge profitable dairy farm in few years form now. Even, I currently have 10 cattle and 7 calfs. If I am successful, I will have the choice of quitting my corporate job and live a life of my choice. I want to buy 1.5 lakh to 2.5 lakh Sq ft of land for my house and build my house in it and live a life of my choice.

Improving milk and raising calf and making them nice animals is an art. Some people has this art and they can make make ordinary animal an extra ordinary animal by taking proper care. As I keep getting tricks and techniques of raising the calf and Improving the milk, I will share here. This is an interesting topic. I wanted to make a dairy farm of 12 to 15 animals but now my target is to make a dairy farm of 100+ top quality animals. I will keep sharing my experience here and on developing rural economic model thread.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Look at the photo of a very rare variety of rice having violate color. It is sourced from Remote jungles from tribal people. Most of you may not have heard of Violate rice. It is full of nutrition and medicine of Diabetes. If one has diabetes, doctor will advice them not to eat rice but this rice can cure diabetes. Look at its violate color rather than green one.

This area is so rich of water having multiple ponds that in rainy season, water will perforate from land. No other water except the one from rain is required. Last year, I had grown Bansi organic wheat by using river water.

@Bleh h, @Aaj ka hero
IMG_20200822_170304.jpg

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Look at the photo of a very rare variety of rice having violate color. It is sourced from Remote jungles from tribal people. Most of you may not have heard of Violate rice. It is full of nutrition and medicine of Diabetes. If one has diabetes, doctor will advice them not to eat rice but this rice can cure diabetes. Look at its violate color rather than green one.

This area is so rich of water having multiple ponds that in rainy season, water will perforate from land. No other water except the one from rain is required. Last year, I had grown Bansi organic wheat by using river water.

@Bleh h, @Aaj ka hero
View attachment 65449
Yes I eat Violet coloured rice, it's called jeb-arisi in Tamil. Its very nutritious!! We also make kheer with it!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles