Developement bihar and jharkhand mega thread.

Waanar

Country flag
@Waanar can back me up.
Kuch karo yar iska.
The roads are great for off-roading in most areas.
Bailey Road's great (gotta get the named changed to something not colonial tho), Shaguna more's okay and the recently built bridges and roads in Punaichak are rather nice too.
Rest are the good ol narrow, bumpy, fun rides.

Patna's heartland areas frankly don't need that many roads. Traffic jams are a rarity.
As you move towards outskirts to leave the city to go to the rural areas, the traffic jams get horrible.

Roads in patna are much better than delhi , kolkata , mumbai , chennai , bengaluru anyone from these cities who visited patna says the same
but i agree with your last point that there was only one bridge over river ganga for last 70 years to connect north and south bihar because it was the policy of indian government to deindustrialise bihar by not improving the connectivity and imposing other discriminatory policies (freight equalisation policy) which had ripple effect on entire eastern region and nepal
Nah brah.
If Patna's road are a virgin's orifice, Delhi's roads are the much trounced upon fun parts of a whore.
Far wider and allows for much more seamless traffic.

karn

Country flag
This guy acting like there is some grand conspiracy against bihat lol ... one can deny reality only so much .. if he isn't getting banned add him to your ignore list and move on .. we can get bihar jharkand updated on the infra thread.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kaun jile se ho bhai , mera ek cousin bhi gaav me rehta hai usko uska gaav sabse besht lagta hai , oh please
People of Bihar are nice to mongoloid faces compared to rest of India particularly in those areas which border Nepal I cannot say about rest of the Bihar
But I think Entire Bihar is accoustomed to Mongoloid faces because of the tourists coming from East Asia

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This guy acting like there is some grand conspiracy against bihat lol ... one can deny reality only so much .. if he isn't getting banned add him to your ignore list and move on .. we can get bihar jharkand updated on the infra thread.
If I get banned here I will create Bihar Jharkhand Development thread on sinodefense forum everyone welcome there 🙏

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The roads are great for off-roading in most areas.
Bailey Road's great (gotta get the named changed to something not colonial tho), Shaguna more's okay and the recently built bridges and roads in Punaichak are rather nice too.
Rest are the good ol narrow, bumpy, fun rides.

Patna's heartland areas frankly don't need that many roads. Traffic jams are a rarity.
As you move towards outskirts to leave the city to go to the rural areas, the traffic jams get horrible.

Nah brah.
If Patna's road are a virgin's orifice, Delhi's roads are the much trounced upon fun parts of a whore.
You live in Patna that’s why you’re saying it but any outsider who visits Patna says that Patna has better roads than most of the other big cities in India

IndianYonko

Country flag
Please don't wait to get banned .. go eat the the head of the Chinese.
Koi nhi ban karega bhai chilll....

It’s better than rest of India except for north east
Bengal is also good except for the islamist problem
Kuchh jyada nhi hogya

Nah brah.
Woww thats some serious explanation...
Kaun jile se ho bhai , mera ek cousin bhi gaav me rehta hai usko uska gaav sabse besht lagta hai , oh please
I also think and believe villages are best.
From bihar, I have all the facilities I need, electricity, water, and fiber internet.

Cities are for rich people with lots of money to waste.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Kuchh jyada nhi hogya

From bihar, I have all the facilities I need, electricity, water, and fiber internet.

Wo to hai bhaiya , wo to hai
Gav is da best

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Kuchh jyada nhi hogya

@Love Charger @Bhumihar @Waanar
I am still not sure about entire Bihar but Patna definitely has better roads than Mumbai , Kolkata , Chennai , Bengaluru
Though newly built areas of Delhi may have better roads than Patna but i will never believe that Mumbai , Kolkata , Chennai , Bengaluru has better roads than Patna
Not even a blind who visited these cities would believe that
See this video showing the condition of roads in Mumbai
And see this video showing roads in Patna

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@Chandragupt Maurya. Bhai ek baat sun.
Ye thread maine tumhare liye hi banaya tha , yaha tumko jo news jo development etc mile post karo.
Jo batauli karna , jo matali karna hai yahan karo .
Positive negative whatever you wish.
Bas sino defense forum pe aisa thread mat bana dena .
Hume jag nai haswana hai bihar aur jharkahnd par.
Ghar Ki Baat ghar me rahe to acha hai

Porkislayer

Country flag
@Love Charger @Bhumihar @Waanar
I am still not sure about entire Bihar but Patna definitely has better roads than Mumbai , Kolkata , Chennai , Bengaluru
Though newly built areas of Delhi may have better roads than Patna but i will never believe that Mumbai , Kolkata , Chennai , Bengaluru has better roads than Patna
Not even a blind who visited these cities would believe that
See this video showing the condition of roads in Mumbai
And see this video showing roads in Patna
Wait I'm going to patna and another tier 2 town in bihar in a couple of days. I'll show you what bihar actually looks like. You need a reality check buddy. I love bihar, trust me, but it isn't as rosy as you think it is.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Chandragupt Maurya. Bhai ek baat sun.
Ye thread maine tumhare liye hi banaya tha , yaha tumko jo news jo development etc mile post karo.
Jo batauli karna , jo matali karna hai yahan karo .
Positive negative whatever you wish.
Bas sino defense forum pe aisa thread mat bana dena .
Hume jag nai haswana hai bihar aur jharkahnd par.
Ghar Ki Baat ghar me rahe to acha hai
People in China discuss north east so often on sinodefense forum they compare north east region of india with Tibbet what’s the problem if they discuss Bihar and Jharkhand

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wait I'm going to patna and another tier 2 town in bihar in a couple of days. I'll show you what bihar actually looks like. You need a reality check buddy. I love bihar, trust me, but it isn't as rosy as you think it is.
I never said it’s rosy

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sure, the roads, right? I'll post the pics of roads as well.
I have already posted the videos showing the roads in Patna and there are multiple videos and pictures showing what Delhi , Mumbai , Kolkata , Bengaluru , Chennai look like

Waanar

Country flag
You live in Patna that’s why you’re saying it but any outsider who visits Patna says that Patna has better roads than most of the other big cities in India
I believe what's happening here is people come to Patna with the expectation that it's an absolute dumpster fire, see that it actually has better infra than they presumed, get a lil shock and start comparing the worse areas of Mumbai or Delhi to the better areas of Patna (I can say with honesty that some areas of Patna are far better than some areas of Delhi) and then they carry that image in their head.

If you carry shitty expectations from some place and it turns out to be okayish, it's natural to be overwhelmed and impressed.
On average, Patna is behind the major cities but if you compare the worst areas of a bigger city to the best areas of Patna, it triumphs.
That stands true for any city in India, I'd guess.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I believe what's happening here is people come to Patna with the expectation that it's an absolute dumpster fire, see that it actually has better infra than they presumed, get a lil shock and start comparing the worse areas of Mumbai or Delhi to the better areas of Patna (I can say with honesty that some areas of Patna are far better than some areas of Delhi) and then they carry that image in their head.

If you carry shitty expectations from some place and it turns out to be okayish, it's natural to be overwhelmed and impressed.
On average, Patna is behind the major cities but if you compare the worst areas of a bigger city to the best areas of Patna, it triumphs.
That stands true for any city in India, I'd guess.
Even the worst areas of Patna are not as worst as the worst areas in Delhi Mumbai Kolkata Bengaluru etc
But The best areas of Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Chennai , Bengaluru are much better than the best areas of Patna

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles