Developement bihar and jharkhand mega thread.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Love Charger Yo man but my posts are next specifically for bihar jharkhand my posts are about indias act east policy and thats why my focus is on bihar :cool3:
Though i will keep posting bihar/jharkhand related news here

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Finally Maurya ji got his place to post his Naya Bihar posts. Hope Bihar pull its shit together in the coming years.
Though I am not big fan of gdp numbers they can be highly inaccurate but it still gives an idea about growth
Bihar is fastest growing economy and Bihar remained the fastest growing economy even during the pandemic year
When economy of india shrank by 7.3%

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Knowitall
In that case UP and gujrat should be the sole owner of agricultural products and maharastra should be the sole owner of all the finances it gets.

These two combinations are enough to send jharkhand to pre historic age. Don't talk like a retard the resources of India belong to India and Indians.

Chutiya dalla is promoting sub nationalsim in the name of development.
I have been blocked on that thread that’s why i am replying here
1. UP and Gujrat are already the sole owner of agricultural products agricultural products are owned by the farmers , Food companies , retailers and the state governments. central government has no right over agricultural products

2.A huge chunk of the finances of Delhi and Mumbai is coming from the auctioning of mines in Jharkhand
Coal India mines coal from Bihar , Jharkhand , Odisha and pays the tax to Delhi becauses corporate offices are located there

3.State governments cannot be blamed for their shortcomings as long as centre is pulling the strings

4.This dispute between centre and state over the ownership of mineral resources should be resolved with tallks
The rising demand for special category status in Bihar , Jharkhand and Odisha (Bihar in Particular) is because of the discriminatory policies of the centre (like freight equalisation policy which was imposed on these states for 41 years)

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Love Charger Darbhanga airport is breaking all records
“Darbhanga is one of our big historical cities. It is associated with Maithili culture. The airstrip there was built before independence and a private airline, Darbhanga Aviation, operated flights there from 1950 to 1962,” he said in Parliament. “When there was the outbreak of Covid, in just nine months, 5.75 lakh people travelled from there.”
Bihar needs airports in Raxaul , Purnia and Bhagalpur as well and i am pretty sure these airports are gonna be as successful as Darbhanga Airport

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia sanctions hit NTPC’s Rs 21,000 crore Bihar project
NEW DELHI: The sanctions on Russia have hit the progress of state-run NTPC's 2,000 MW coal-fired power plant being built at an investment of Rs 21,000 crore at Barh in Bihar, power minister R K Singh informed the Lok Sabha on Thursday. NEW DELHI: The sanctions on Russia have hit the progress of state-run NTPC's 2,000 MW coal-fired power plant being built at an investment of Rs 21,000 crore at Barh in Bihar, power minister R K Singh informed the Lok Sabha on Thursday.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kachhi Dargah-Bidupur 6 lane bridge over river Ganga this bridge will help patna expand on the northern side of the river it’s a part of Patna Ring Road Expressway and Amas-Darbhanga Expressway

IndianYonko

Country flag
I like your persistence. @Chandragupt Maurya

To be fair, I do have lots of hope in Bihar,
people used to say "UP ka kuchh nhi ho skta" but one leader changed it all.

I have seen changes in Bihar personally.

I have seen the shift of kachha house to pucca house, very good supply of electricity, tap water supply in homes, increase in living standards. The difference in items on their plate. I used to see people eating with only two items in their plate, when I was a kid, but gone are those days.

But I have seen the rise of organized crimes here too, like degradation of education in both private and public sector.

Nitish Kumar is definitely not the leader Bihar needs, but its helpless thanks to Yadav-Muslim block voting.

One thing Bihar needs to learn and it will help it in going far beyond is entrepreneurship, I have seen Bihari public simply ignore the market. The day Bihar realizes that education can be used for many other things apart from govt. Job. That day Bihar will grow.

And no, I'm not saying bihar is being mis-represented in indexes. Bihar is still poor, but Bihar has achieved a lot too.

@Chandragupt Maurya ,if you could please find the acceptance of online payments data statewise.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I like your persistence. @Chandragupt Maurya

To be fair, I do have lots of hope in Bihar,
people used to say "UP ka kuchh nhi ho skta" but one leader changed it all.

I have seen changes in Bihar personally.

I have seen the shift of kachha house to pucca house, very good supply of electricity, tap water supply in homes, increase in living standards. The difference in items on their plate. I used to see people eating with only two items in their plate, when I was a kid, but gone are those days.

But I have seen the rise of organized crimes here too, like degradation of education in both private and public sector.

Nitish Kumar is definitely not the leader Bihar needs, but its helpless thanks to Yadav-Muslim block voting.

One thing Bihar needs to learn and it will help it in going far beyond is entrepreneurship, I have seen Bihari public simply ignore the market. The day Bihar realizes that education can be used for many other things apart from govt. Job. That day Bihar will grow.

And no, I'm not saying bihar is being mis-represented in indexes. Bihar is still poor, but Bihar has achieved a lot too.

@Chandragupt Maurya ,if you could please find the acceptance of online payments data statewise.
Yogi Adityanath is definitely the best bet for UP but he has to remain in power for 15 years atleast to stabilize UP and I agree with you that Bihar needs a yogi like leader to grow even faster
But UP growing faster than Bihar is not correct as per my calculations. Bihar is developing much faster than UP
And this is the data you’re looking for but it’s not official it’s from statistica

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India and Nepal are working together to build the Kathmandu-Raxaul railway line, which was signed in the year 2021, that would link Kathmandu with the Indian border town of Raxaul in Bihar. The Buddhist circuit train already in place covers the important destinations connected to the life of Buddha in India and Nepal over eight days.
India’s “Act East Policy” and “First neighbourhood policy” play an important role in making this friendship stronger. The connectivity has assumed greater significance with the formation of regional and sub-regional groupings like BBIN and BIMSTEC.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Loknayak Ganga Path (East West Expressway of Patna)
The expressway will ensure a smooth flow of traffic between east to west Patna, and also ease the traffic congestion at Ashok Rajpath. There will be nine points on the expressway connected to Ashok Rajpath. It will be a toll road. The much-anticipated project will give breath to the heavily congested roads of east to west Patna. It will not only give a beautiful riverfront but will also give a boost to the economic activities of the area.

It will also have an elevated spur towards Patna Medical College and Hospital which is being rebuilt into world’s largest hospital
@IndianYonko

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bihar is gong back day by day, want to cry hard but its funny as fuck, kya karu 😭 😂?
It’s nothing compared to this

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles