Denuclearization of Pakistan via economic sanctions

Detective Pennington

Country flag
See post:

Essentially, in order to finally break up Pakistan, denuclearization is first needed. We need a way to convince the US that Pakistan's nuclear weapons program is enough of a threat to warrant denuclearization period, then they can go about doing sanctions or whatever.

For this we need to influence policy. How does one do this? Republican party, Democratic party? Policy making?

Direct political involvement doesn't work, you have to bend the knee to ummah like this guy:
Or Pramilla Jayapal.

My previous idea was to get a connection to a anti-Pakistan policitian like Louie Gohmert or Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters, but average joes can't do this. There needs to be some kind of outreach to the Republican Hindu Council. Not as an individual person contacting them, but some kind of project that is large enough to get their attention with $$.

If we can raise $100,000 somehow, the Republican Hindu council will for sure bring up this issue to Colonel Peters or Representative Gohmert IMO. But how would we raise this $100,000? Go fundme? Another question is the legality, can the Republican Hindu council legally accept donations from overseas?

Last edited:

Detective Pennington

Country flag
I ask about overseas donations because there are not enough Indian Americans stateside who are not simple minded liberal and want "peace and deescalation of tensions" between India and Pakistan. And because these types of donations are public, as ummah grows in power on the American left, there is a risk of being cancelled by SJW sociopaths. This kind of has to come from India.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I ask about overseas donations because there are not enough Indian Americans stateside who are not simple minded liberal and want "peace and deescalation of tensions" between India and Pakistan. And because these types of donations are public, as ummah grows in power on the American left, there is a risk of being cancelled by SJW sociopaths. This kind of has to come from India.
Only bet for you is being able to find rich hindu and being one too , and then supporting cause , and yeah always play victim card ,even though we are really victim most of time , it's now that we play it every time .

First seperate your voice for who you are , not blacks , not brown , not asian but hindu .

Create a network , those whom you consider misguided or uninformed , send them messages ,engage in convo ,show them hindu Holocaust of mughal and British era , if needed you can ask for doubt here .

Tell them why sati pratha gained traction because mughal used to rape every survivor of fort , show them our university of taxila and nalanda being destroyed , deveolp a resource , work on basic details , show them how indian are connected to different world religions and all .

You directly saying hinduphobia to a brain washed person will make him judge you before you can explain .

Money will play the biggest part , start reaching out rich people , and be aware ,YOUR ENEMY COULD SEE YOU ,so don't be too much in open .

Get to sjw groups you consider that are just brain washed and can be shown reality , engage with them in convo .

You first require grass root support to cause a major purge , go get it man

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Only bet for you is being able to find rich hindu and being one too , and then supporting cause , and yeah always play victim card ,even though we are really victim most of time , it's now that we play it every time .

First seperate your voice for who you are , not blacks , not brown , not asian but hindu .

Create a network , those whom you consider misguided or uninformed , send them messages ,engage in convo ,show them hindu Holocaust of mughal and British era , if needed you can ask for doubt here .

Tell them why sati pratha gained traction because mughal used to rape every survivor of fort , show them our university of taxila and nalanda being destroyed , deveolp a resource , work on basic details , show them how indian are connected to different world religions and all .

You directly saying hinduphobia to a brain washed person will make him judge you before you can explain .

Money will play the biggest part , start reaching out rich people , and be aware ,YOUR ENEMY COULD SEE YOU ,so don't be too much in open .

Get to sjw groups you consider that are just brain washed and can be shown reality , engage with them in convo .

You first require grass root support to cause a major purge , go get it man
Haha it sounds tough. There are a lot of Hindus who are conservative fiscally but socially liberal. I myself an fiscally liberal but slightly socially conservative. The rich hindus thing is a good idea but all of the super elite like Sundar Pichai and Satya Nadella etc. don't care about Indian politics, they care about making money. I think my online posts are being monitored also, i get the feeling i had a run in with ISI agents in the past who were trying to talk me out of this.

But you are right, it's all about connecting with people. We need a lot of people to start a denuke pak movement.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Haha it sounds tough. There are a lot of Hindus who are conservative fiscally but socially liberal. I myself an fiscally liberal but slightly socially conservative. The rich hindus thing is a good idea but all of the super elite like Sundar Pichai and Satya Nadella etc. don't care about Indian politics, they care about making money. I think my online posts are being monitored also, i get the feeling i had a run in with ISI agents in the past who were trying to talk me out of this.

But you are right, it's all about connecting with people. We need a lot of people to start a denuke pak movement.
Isi agent , they are typical dickhead , ask that how good colonel RAWjesh doing his work , some recent killing were targeting isi agents .

If you get slighest feeling of them being isi operative , spam raw website about it , we may see some car accident , you know :megusta: :megusta:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

And yeah rich hindu in America are more about money , cause they are in arra of globalist , deveolp a hindu base , you will see some bangs at top too , before bjp in india , ambani and all were cucks ,but know they are funder of bjp and nationalist cause but still public sentiment isn't at level required so they don't say anything in open

THESIS THORON

Country flag
imo denuke of pak, splitting of pak in 4 peices, getting back pok gilgit baltistan, freedom of balochista, are all inter-related issues

the day we get back POK and GB kaum of pak will go mad on their army and there will be civil war bec army has controlled them from last 70 yrs with roohani serum of "kashmir banega pakistan" then there will be a mega split of pak
1. balochistan
2. sindh
3.kpk
4.pakistan (current punjab in pak)

i think that nato has plan for denuke of pak so that if civil unrest happen in pak the terrorist org do not get hands on nukes.

SKC

Country flag
who makes these rules?

China does not belong to UNSC security council, China lost to Japan and west came to save it.

secondly CPC is not recognised as real Chinese authority, Taiwan is real China.
Taiwan is no Saint. If somehow magically Taiwan gains controls of Mainland china they will also have same policies as current Chinese leadership.
Remember Taiwan also has same claims to Indian territories as Arunachal Pradesh, Parts of Leh and J&K and few more. Taiwan even claims whole Mongolia for itself.
Only have political closeness with them owing to the tussle between two chinese factions.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
imo denuke of pak, splitting of pak in 4 peices, getting back pok gilgit baltistan, freedom of balochista, are all inter-related issues

the day we get back POK and GB kaum of pak will go mad on their army and there will be civil war bec army has controlled them from last 70 yrs with roohani serum of "kashmir banega pakistan" then there will be a mega split of pak
1. balochistan
2. sindh
3.kpk
4.pakistan (current punjab in pak)

i think that nato has plan for denuke of pak so that if civil unrest happen in pak the terrorist org do not get hands on nukes.
the problem here is what if they nuke India the moment India takes POK and GB back?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
the problem here is what if they nuke India the moment India takes POK and GB back?
Bmd is the answer and denuking will be done before taking those areas , series would most likely be this

1. Any big attempt or a attack on india through proxies with link with pakistan government clarified fully

2. India raising the issue in world forum and defending it's right to protest .

3. Money to baloch will increase and western side of pakistan will be hot on fire .

4. India doing some operation destroying pak army or naval infra connected with terrror group , pak retaliation with attack .

5. A full scale war escalation , pakistan giving nuke threat .

6. India still start banging them while infiltrating in Pakistan .

7. Pakistan launching a nuke , to show strength , but we can neutralize it in air , multi layer bmd .

8. China siding with pakistan but no support on ground except resources .

9. A big joint op of global powers of interest to secure nukes . Actually to get hold of some more nukes .

10 . Some nukes going with terrorist , who try to launch it , outcome not certain .

11. Pakistan turning to a battlefield , cities being bombarded like in gaza with a surrender agreement to divide it and india taking over some land , most probably most of pok ,gb , some sindh , and a patch in Balochistan , with french , russia , US setting up bases in Pakistan .

12. You only consider pakistan as rouge , Bangladesh if not under sheikh hasina will try to help pakistan ,but so feeble their military is , we can overwhelm them , some land area to widen Siliguri corridor is required

10 .

THESIS THORON

Country flag
YOUR CONCERNS ARE RIGHT .

denuke of pak is next to impossible so destroy their sataelite with shakti missile if it fails bmd will take care.

imo deepstate of us will be needed to believe that breaking of pakistan is good for them also as it would weaken the support for taliban in afganistan so they can eradicate them easily cause pakistan supports taliban financially.

then us will also be in our side

actually us needs pak for carrying out op in afganistan other wise they dont have much significance

we will also need to talk with balochistan leader that you will give some amt of land to us troops to deploy for carrying out operations in afganistan for exchange with their freedom

so this will be win win situation for us india balochistan

THESIS THORON

Country flag
us russia israel france britain all will be in our side due to which there is very less possibility that china will dare to launch missile

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
us russia israel france britain all will be in our side due to which there is very less possibility that china will dare to launch missile
China lol dude ,be practical .

This isn't world of warships game .

This is reality , if ut happen it would be first time in history that nukes being snatched , the whore cry on sm and all will be of extremist level , american wokes may even start pressurize their government to stop india , which won't change a thing , lot of riots , that thing would of another level ,lot of opportunist from iran , middle east , se asia , china will be in Pakistani soil to grab something , we are talking about more than 150 warhead ,some of which are already with terrorist , lot of blood spill will happen ,all your dreams of cod type graphics wil come true .

THESIS THORON

Country flag
China lol dude ,be practical .

This isn't world of warships game .

This is reality , if ut happen it would be first time in history that nukes being snatched , the whore cry on sm and all will be of extremist level , american wokes may even start pressurize their government to stop india , which won't change a thing , lot of riots , that thing would of another level ,lot of opportunist from iran , middle east , se asia , china will be in Pakistani soil to grab something , we are talking about more than 150 warhead ,some of which are already with terrorist , lot of blood spill will happen ,all your dreams of cod type graphics wil come true .

VERY MUCH TRUE THATS WHY TRUMP IS NEEDED
BHAI I KNOW THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS
BUT I DONT SEE OTHER WAY AROUND

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Bmd is the answer and denuking will be done before taking those areas , series would most likely be this

1. Any big attempt or a attack on india through proxies with link with pakistan government clarified fully

2. India raising the issue in world forum and defending it's right to protest .

3. Money to baloch will increase and western side of pakistan will be hot on fire .

4. India doing some operation destroying pak army or naval infra connected with terrror group , pak retaliation with attack .

5. A full scale war escalation , pakistan giving nuke threat .

6. India still start banging them while infiltrating in Pakistan .

7. Pakistan launching a nuke , to show strength , but we can neutralize it in air , multi layer bmd .

8. China siding with pakistan but no support on ground except resources .

9. A big joint op of global powers of interest to secure nukes . Actually to get hold of some more nukes .

10 . Some nukes going with terrorist , who try to launch it , outcome not certain .

11. Pakistan turning to a battlefield , cities being bombarded like in gaza with a surrender agreement to divide it and india taking over some land , most probably most of pok ,gb , some sindh , and a patch in Balochistan , with french , russia , US setting up bases in Pakistan .

12. You only consider pakistan as rouge , Bangladesh if not under sheikh hasina will try to help pakistan ,but so feeble their military is , we can overwhelm them , some land area to widen Siliguri corridor is required

10 .

YOUR CONCERNS ARE RIGHT .

denuke of pak is next to impossible so destroy their sataelite with shakti missile if it fails bmd will take care.

imo deepstate of us will be needed to believe that breaking of pakistan is good for them also as it would weaken the support for taliban in afganistan so they can eradicate them easily cause pakistan supports taliban financially.

then us will also be in our side

actually us needs pak for carrying out op in afganistan other wise they dont have much significance

we will also need to talk with balochistan leader that you will give some amt of land to us troops to deploy for carrying out operations in afganistan for exchange with their freedom

so this will be win win situation for us india balochistan
I agree with both of this to a certain extent. Denuking has to come before direct military intervention like in GB and POK or in Balochistan. And yes only US can do it, US deep state has to want to denuclearize Pakistan.

In a way, increased instability in Balochistan may be a way to convince them that it's needed due to fear of imminent collapse. Same with in Sindh and maybe Talib in KPK. Or just Indian Americans doing policy making influence could do it like the Jewish elite do in the US for Israel.

I think what will happen is if that decision is made, they'll start with incentives like increased foreign aid, increased assistance with internal security problems like drone strikes on Talib or BLA, sanctions on india if they interfere in Balochistan, if China is asked to helpout, they may offer security guarantees (though idt China would agree esp if US is considering liberating Balochistan and Sindh through a military operation).

After that light sanctions, then heavy sanctions, and so on.

But if a red line is crossed (building of ICBMs, transfer of nuclear tech directly to Iran, collapse of the state/Jihadis taking over a base that houses nuclear weapons), then they will want a military operation, and they will want a coalition.

To be honest, I think US will want China out of this, as they'll try to pursue their strategic interests such as liberating Balochistan and Sindh to block Chinese access to Arabian sea energy supply route, and China obviously will oppose this. It comes down to deterrence to discourage China from directly intervening as much as possible. If it's just US/UK/France/Israel/India, China I think MIGHT still intervene though unlikely, because they might get Russia on their side, which would make for a much more even battle, as it's much easier for China and Russia to mobilize their troops to Pakistan than US/Europe.

HOWEVER If Russia agrees to join US's side instead (unlikely, they will at best stay out of it), Chinese 99% won't intervene directly, because no matter what they'd lose then. This is why the coalition has to offer Russia something, like forcing any new government of Sindhudesh to enter into some kind of defense partnership with Russia, with Russia having veto power over defense related trade and foreign policy issues and the ability to build military bases in exchange for helping rebuild the country after the war and providing troops for training the security forces and additional security. Then Russia will join in or will at least commit to staying out, because Russia wants to become a global player again and wants influence in South Asia.

The biggest problem is public backlash. "ZOMG he is a Russian agent" to any President that tries this. Only a Trump republican with some neocon sympathies can pull this off. I think Ron DeSantis could do it, but now to get inside his inner circle is the hard part.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles