Dell Dumping China, Moving Likely to India

shotgunner

Yes mr.bad guy we are extremely thankful to for posting such a beautiful clarification of the word "MAY" now let me tell you that MAY stand for probability and not MAY or MAY not be. MAY & MAY OR MAY NOT BE are not identical phrases in english. When we say brazil may be this years world soccar champion we tacitly imply that it has the potentiality to achieve it otherwise people would have said china in that place as well. I know where it burns when you find slowly but surely things are turning out to be a china vs india in the international forum but that dosnt mean u will change and misinterprete the whole of english just to bring out some face saver.Do u think DELL say this same things with your gr8 chinese napkin "may" while talking about peru ,ghana or say pakistan ????? No they will not ..because they dont hv the potentiality to be there which india definitely has. HEre wht he means is INDIA has
enough potential and if there is everything going as per the present scenerio then wht may happen likely. Now if you are planning to attack the word" IF" then let me tell u in 2011 whole of china may be begging in the road of india, china , pakistan and russia for daily food as srilanka MAY conquer china.So u understand the likely hood of India geting dislodged from paths of huge growth and stardom is as likely as china being conquered by srilanka. Good luck happy eanglish reading.
Great! I learn more a lot more about eanglish grammar & vocab (e.g. potentiality, likely hood, ...).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles