Defexpo 2010

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Oh finally !
I'm going in for sure, unless I have exams on the very same days.

sob

Mod
Country flag
will be there this year for sure. Missed last one

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i will be their and will bring hundreds of pic and boucher to be posted here and on my blog.......... BTW best source for some defence releted info.

it held in Delhi every two years.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I'm sorry guys but that registration business is not for the majority of us "aam junta".Nobody gets in until the second half of the last day unless they are one of the below :(

1. Defexpo India 2010 is open to official defence delegations, Defexpo guests, Ministry of Defence visitors (India and overseas) exhibitors’ guests and media and trade visitors. It is open for general public on the second half of the last day of the show as per promulgated timings.
2. Personnel who wish to attend the exhibition or are invitees for the event are requested to apply via the online registration system on website Defexpo 2010 :: Home Page
Also the registration is not for the general public, we only get to go in at the end so guys do not rush .

I will be there on the last day, look for me in the "Che jacket"

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I'm sorry guys but that registration business is not for the majority of us "aam junta".Nobody gets in until the second half of the last day unless they are one of the below :(

Also the registration is not for the general public, we only get to go in at the end so guys do not rush .

I will be there on the last day, look for me in the "Che jacket"
This was applicable last time too.
Generally the last day is for the general public. Unfortunately, by the time I reached, they had covered up the Super Hornet :(
Hope I have some luck this time.

vijaytripoli

Yeah you can,t enter into that unless use you have business pass or you are defence personal . In 2007 i visited defexpo & got same problem but I payed rs 600 black to some security personal & he gave me business pass of Lokhheed martin employee but no photo was on that. I can, t say that i can be lucky this time.
And i also did contribution To previous Indian ddefence forum by posting some 300 pics taken by me on that event.
chau

A.V.

guys going to the expo please carry your cameras and make sure you return with good pictures

anoop_mig25

Country flag
i will be their and will bring hundreds of pic and boucher to be posted here and on my blog.......... BTW best source for some defence releted info.

it held in Delhi every two years.
why everything is held in Delhi.auto fair in Delhi?book fair in Delhi and i don't remember about other fair which are regularly held in Delhi? why not choose other cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, bang lore,.in mumbai earlier book fair were use to held regularly after every 2 years .now everything had stopped.maharashtra gov can`t afford it but they can spend plenty on eveil stuff:(:)thumbs_thmbdn:

notinlove

whats wrong with them ... couldn't they have held it in weekends :swtf: ..

A.V.

defenceexpo 2010

Thread dedicated to defenceexpo 2010

dfi members visiting the show make sure you get hold of nice pictures ,

to be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from Feb 15 to 18, 2010.
show timings--

Business Visitor

February 15 – 17, 2010 (Mon-Wed) 0930 hrs to 1730 hrs
February 18, 2010 (Thursday) 0930 hrs to 1400 hrs

General Public

February 18, 2010 (Thursday) 1400 hrs to 1730 hrs
http://www.defexpoindia.in/Default.aspx

A.V.

http://www.rafael.co.il/marketing/events.aspx?FolderID=195&docID=1599

Rafael at Defexpo 2010
15 February 2010
Rafael will participate in the Defexpo, Land and Naval Systems Exhibition,
which will take place in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, 15-18 February, 2010.

NEW! – For the first time Rafael will display the Spike NLOS – anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) for helicopters,
light combat vehicles (LCV) and naval vessels, providing Non-Line-Of-Sight strike capability at long ranges.
The Spike NLOS is the newest member of the Spike Family of Electro-optic, Tactical, Precision,
Guided Missile Systems that also includes:
Spike-LR – Long range ATGM for infantry, LCV and naval vessels
Spike-ER – Extended Range ATGM for helicopters, LCV and naval vessels

In addition, Rafael will display its world renowned Air and Missile Defense Systems:
Spyder SR/MR – Short and medium range air defense system
Iron Dome - Defense against short range artillery rockets
Barak – Naval air defense missile system
NEW! – at Defexpo Rafael will release the TacMax – Tactical broadband network for ground forces.
The new system will complement other advanced communication solutions from Rafael, such as the Ravnet.
Also on display:

Breaching Solutions
Matador AS – Anti-structure breaching munition
Matador WB – Wall breaching munition
Simon – Door breaching rifle grenade
Urban Star – Static assault round
Combat Vehicle Upgrading
Samson RCWS Family – Remote controlled weapon stations
ASPRO-P – Passive add-on armor
ASPRO-H – Hybrid add-on armor
ASPRO-A (Trophy) – Active armor
Naval Products – Rafael’s Naval Capabilities including:
Protector – Integrated naval combat USV
Sea Spotter – Staring, marine search, track and situational awareness

Visit Rafael at Defexpo 2010 in Hall 18 – at the Israel Pavilion

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I will be going their, i got registered.............:D
Great going man so wher do you work as the registration form says; i'll have to go with the mango people in the end:(
Visitor Profile : All visitors should be engaged in bona fide areas of the defence industry, government, the armed forces, defence public sector units, para-military, police, government, defence related equipment procurement or service provider organisations, defence contractors and suppliers, specifiers, operators/end-users, defence media, defence colleges, defence training and research establishments.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
some people have connections in this country................ :D

BTW for your into i come in the

All visitors should be engaged in bona fide areas of the defence industry
that is why am in DFI :D

plugwater

BEL to display network centric warfare solns at Defexpo 2010

Navratna defence PSU Bharat Electronic Limited (BEL) would display its Network Centric Warfare (NCW) capabilities and solutions at Defexpo 2010.These customer-specific solutions, designed and developed in close association with BEL's customers, cover the requirements of the Army, Navy and Air Force, Bangalore-headquartered BEL said in a statement.

BEL would highlight the new technologies developed in-house in the area of Network Centric Warfare.

NCW solutions on display at the BEL stall are: tactical communication system, battle field management system, networked battled field surveillance radar - short range and coastal surveillance system.

BEL is also arranging a technology demonstrations -- multi sensor data fusion for Army application, and the correlator and coastal surveillance security for CSS.

Among other products on display would be the multi-function HHTI HandDeld Thermal Imager (HHTI).

BEL would also display a model of Akash, the guided missile air defence weapon system.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/52100/bel-display-network-centric-warfare.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446