Defence forum of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Hi All
I just joined the forum, though was a longtime lurker. I work in IT and my knowledge on defence related matters is limited at best. I am interested in defence technologies (and civilian technologies as well). In the end, I wish these technologies to be used for the betterment of the nation first and humanity in general. Though I admire defence technologies, I am more of a pacifist and wish they are not used in real wars.
Thanks and Regards
Kay
This is you?

POSSIBLE

Well, IMHO, this forum is not Indian(except in name). At best, this forum is a neutral forum which gives everyone a chance to air their opinions in a civil way. But since most members are indians(because the name of the forum attracts Indians), the Indian point of view tends to slightly dominate the discussions. Otherwise, the forum treats all the issues and all members equally. Nothing Indian about it.

PS: MODs, if the post is inappropriate, please delete it.
As An Indian it's our birth right to to give opinion on everything to any thing:scared2:

Neo

As the name of the forum suggests, it's a forum of India. But it is our endeavor to make this forum a global one and we welcome posters from all nationalities over here. There is a feeling that since it is an Indian forum, posters from India have the right to abuse others over here. But members are requested to read the forum rules which strictly says it is not allowed. This is a discussion forum and not an abuse forum. We welcome seriously thought out posts with logic and facts rather than those made out of emotion and with the purpose of abusing and derailing any thread. Members not following forum rules will be warned and if there is consistent violation they will be banned. No one can think that since this is an indian forum, they have the license to abuse others and get away with it.

Posters from outside India while welcome to post freely here have yo keep in mind that no baiting, trolling is tolerated here. You can debate with vaild points.

For any offensive posts by anyone, there is report post button available. Please use that. The moderators will take further action.

All the forum rules apply on the shoutbox as well. It should be used to chill out and knowvotger members and not hurl abuse and get personal with other members.

Members please note that the staff will take strict action against any member violating forum rules regardless of their nationality.
I wonder where we lost the spirit....

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I wonder where we lost the spirit....
The day you were kicked out of your own forum.

Just to make it very clear, we welcome all and sundry, but for DFI India is First, Second and Third.

Neo

The day you were kicked out of your own forum.

Just to make it very clear, we welcome all and sundry, but for DFI India is First, Second and Third.
In other words forum rules apply to non Indians only and Indians can get away with anything.

And FYI, I was not kicked out of defpk but Ahsan, forum owner hacked my ID. He has been begging me eversince to come back.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
In other words forum rules apply to non Indians only and Indians can get away with anything.
No. In other words, if you are anti-Republic of India, you will not be treated kindly, irrespective of your nationality.

And FYI, I was not kicked out of defpk but Ahsan, forum owner hacked my ID. He has been begging me eversince to come back.
The jibe not withstanding, you were treated most unfairly, and I sympathize.

bose

Country flag
@Neo, I am curious to know .. Who are you ?? Agnostic_Muslim ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

No. In other words, if you are anti-Republic of India, you will not be treated kindly, irrespective of your nationality.
That is in contradiction with the first post. All members and nationalities are to be treated with respect.

The jibe not withstanding, you were treated most unfairly, and I sympathize.
Then why mention it in the first place?
Thanks anyway.

Neo

@Neo, I am curious to know .. Who are you ?? Agnostic_Muslim ??
No, I have always been Neo in every forum. Agno is a personal friend and used to post here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
No, I have always been Neo in every forum. Agno is a personal friend and used to post here as well.
Agno is nice guy with balanced openion, he was my favourite...

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Agno is nice guy with balanced openion, he was my favourite...
Yes, one of best forumist I have ever know. I appointed him as mod in defpk when I was an Admin there. He turned out to be an assett for the forum.
He is still active in his own forum now.

bose

Country flag
Yes, one of best forumist I have ever know. I appointed his as mod in defpk when I was an Admin there. He turned out to be an assett for the forum.
He is still active in his own forum now.
There was another fantastic guy with strong openion who comes with username "Sparklingway" from USA... I do not see tham any more...

Neo

There was another fantastic guy with strong openion who comes with username "Sparklingway" from USA... I do not see tham any more...
Yes, off hte radar aswell. blain2, keysersoze, darkstar, lady macbeth, muradk, karskin, vc cheng are some of the best Pakistani veterans who are off the radar now.

prohumanity

Country flag
Neo ..if you are on DFI for the purpose of India-bashing....you need to go home and mumble in corner of your toilet. Insulting a great nation of 1200 million
people comes with consequences. That's why Paki is in trouble ..running to China, Saudi and others to get money and protection. Paki needs to learn
harmony and humility....India bashing will not get you anywhere.

bose

Country flag
Yes, off hte radar aswell. blain2, keysersoze, darkstar, lady macbeth, muradk, karskin, vc cheng are some of the best Pakistani veterans who are off the radar now.
I understand that reference to other forums, if I am not wrong is against the DFI rules... so for the last time... else I will get an infraction from mods...

Yes they are very good, most probably all ex service men, there is another member "Oscar" another nice guy... very knowledgeable..

BTW I am not a member of that forum...

Last edited:

Neo

Neo ..if you are on DFI for the purpose of India-bashing....you need to go home and mumble in corner of your toilet. Insulting a great nation of 1200 million
people comes with consequences. That's why Paki is in trouble ..running to China, Saudi and others to get money and protection. Paki needs to learn
harmony and humility....India bashing will not get you anywhere.
First of all I am not a troll nor have I come here with an agenda. I was asked by an old friend to post in the Pakistan section which itselff is a trolls paradise!

I have shown full restraint and respect to Indian hosts since I am a guest here.
I have only retaliated against worst kind of cockroaches who insulted me or my country and continue to do so.

Neo

I understand that reference to other forums, if I am not wrong is against the DFI rules... so for the last time... else I will get an infraction from mods...

Yes they are very good, most probably all ex service men, there is another member "Oscar" another nice guy... very knowledgeable..

BTW I am not a member of that forum...
Oscar and Irfan Baloch are both military professionals and fine lads indeed.

I have retired from all Pakistani fora and will leave this forum soon aswell. It's too time consuming.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
That is in contradiction with the first post. All members and nationalities are to be treated with respect.

Then why mention it in the first place?
Thanks anyway.
To your last point first, Karma worked its magic.

And to your first point, again I don't see any contradictions. But you are entitled to whine and I am entitled to ignore it.

bose

Country flag
Oscar and Irfan Baloch are both military professionals and fine lads indeed.

I have retired from all Pakistani fora and will leave this forum soon aswell. It's too time consuming.
I would suggest you to stay in this forum to give Pakistani perspective... there are very few here... there will be hostilities no doubt, but it is worth defending one's motherland...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles